剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
将会有两项搜查行动
There will be two searches.
艾莉森将带人作为临时案件控制组去搜他办公室
Alison will take the office team as temporary Case Controller
而我将负责他家里
and I'll take his home.
但我要你们务必小心
But I want you to be very careful.
记住 这人与多起重大罪案有关联
Remember, this is a man who consorts with major criminals.
一路可好 马利克先生
Good trip, Mr Malik?
知道莫斯科最妙的是什么吗 史密森
You know the best thing about Moscow, Smithson?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
能离开那鬼地方
Getting the hell out!
该死的门房♥在哪
Where is that damn porter?
我是 先生
Here, sir.
赶紧的 别让我等着
Come on, don't keep me waiting.
回家还是去办公室 长官
Home or office, sir?
办公室
Office.
他们正在前往办公室
They are heading for the office.
很好 斯蒂芬 跟紧
That's good, Stefan. Stay close.
我们上周不在这里
We'd been away for the weekend.
去了什么好地方
Anywhere nice?
威尔特郡 我们在迪韦齐斯有一个房♥子
Wiltshire. We've got a house near Devizes.
你知道什么被窃了吗
So, do you know what was taken?
300英镑的现金
Money, about 300 pounds.
电脑
Computer and
还有我妻子的珠宝
my wife's jewellery.
一条钻石项链 一些耳环
A diamond necklace, some earrings,
-她的永恒戒 -上保险了吗
- Her eternity ring. - Insured?
这不是重点 其中感情的价值更高
That's not the point, is it? It's more the sentimental value.
我明白
I'm sure.
警报响了吗
What about the alarm?
我确定我开启了警报
Well...I was certain I'd put that on.
我一定记错了
I must have been mistaken.
也许他应该检查一下它
Maybe he should get it checked.
什么
What?
警报
The alarm.
说得对 太有帮助了
That's good, that, yeah, that will be a real help
尤其现在什么东西都被偷了
now that everything has been nicked!
请问你有时间
Excuse me, have you got a minute
谈谈我们如何解决非洲儿童贫困的问题吗
to talk about how we can stamp out child poverty in Africa?
没有时间 你能不能不要挡路
No, have you got a minute to step out of the way?
但是我们正在为不幸的儿童筹款
But w-we're raising money for disadvantaged children
我已经有一个了 谢谢
I've already got one, thanks.
抱歉朋友
I'm sorry, mate.
我们的孩子
帮助非洲儿童
我们的孩子
帮助非洲儿童
我们的孩子相信地球上的每一个孩子
Our Child believes that every child on the planet
都拥有欢笑和幸福的权利
has a right to laughter and happiness.
先生们女士们
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
请各位欢迎它的创始人兼董事
we ask you to welcome its founder and director,
丽萨·道格拉斯
Lisa Douglas.
先生们女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
十年前我许下承诺
ten years ago, I made a promise
我绝不会让大家看到不幸的孩子
that I would never show the picture of an unhappy boy or girl
通过今晚的筹款加之各位的帮助
and, with your help and with the money we raise tonight,
我将会继续信守诺言
that is a promise that I mean to keep.
-怎么样 -我觉得完美
- Was that all right? - I think it's perfect.
涉及层面呢
Level?
很好 道格拉斯女士
Fine, Mrs Douglas.
所以我说五分钟
So, I'm speaking for five minutes?
足够了 温迪 这都是老生常谈了
It's plenty, Wendy, we've heard it all before!
五分钟后我们把时间交给乐队
So, five minutes, then we hand over to the band,
他们演奏第一组曲子
they play their first set,
接下来无声拍卖♥♥并且上头盘
then we introduce the silent auction and serve the first course.
丽萨 大家也希望听到你的声音
People want to hear you too, Lisa.
我看情况 我坐在哪里
I'll play the room. Which is my table?
那边的三号♥桌
Number three, over here.
你坐在部长和大主教中间
You're sitting between the Minister and the Archbishop.
听起来就像粗俗的笑话一样
Mm! Sounds like a rude joke!
迈克去哪了
So, where's Michael?
他在这里
He's here.
他一分钟前还在这里
He was here a minute ago.
我不能再等了 我要报♥警♥
I can't wait any longer, I'm going to the police.
迈克 为什么你现在找上我
Look, Michael, why are you bringing this to me now?
保罗 你是信托主席 你有责任
You're the chair of trustees, Paul, you're responsible.
我不是质疑你的指控
Look, I'm not doubting your allegations.
显然我们的孩子的账目有不规范的地方
There is clearly an irregularity in the Our Child accounts,
但是也许你要注意一下时机的选择
but maybe you should consider the question of timing.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
对于丽萨来说今晚是盛典
Tonight is the gala,
是一年中最重要的夜晚
it's the biggest night of the year for Lisa.
我懂 我刚从那里过来
I know, I've just come from there.
那你为什么现在提这件事
Then why raise this now?
我一周前就提起了 你无动于衷
I raised this a week ago, you've done nothing.
迈克 你到底想让我做什么
Look, what exactly are you asking me to do, Michael?
调查我自己的妻子吗
Investigate my own wife?
是的
Yes.
你要做的就是这个
I think that's exactly what I'm asking you to do.
听着 再给我几天 这要求不过分吧
Look, give me a few more days. Is that too much to ask?
我们先把这个庆祝会弄完
Let's get this gala out of the way
然后再开始调查
and then we can take look at it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和别人说过这事吗
Have you told anybody else about this?
没有
No-one.
艾利克斯呢
Alex?
我回家不谈公事
I never talk about my work at home.
还有其他的备份吗
And there are no copies?
都在我笔记本里
It's all on my laptop.
好
Right.
请各位离开办公桌
Could you please move away from your desks
不要碰你们的电脑
and do not touch your computers.
我们会签发征收物品的收据
We will be issuing receipts for everything we take.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你是
You are?
塞缪尔·阿姆斯特朗 马利克先生的办公室经理
Samuel Armstrong, I'm Mr Malik's office manager.
我是艾莉森·怀特
My name is Alison White,
我是欺诈调查局的案件总监
I am a case controller with the Serious Fraud Office.
我有欺诈调查局发放的搜查令
I have in my possession a warrant
来搜查此处
authorising the Serious Fraud Office to search these premises.
什么意思 你们要搜查什么
What are you talking about? Search them for what?
请不要打电♥话♥
No phone calls, please.
我们会速战速决
We will do this as quickly as we can.
马利克先生 别来办公室
Mr Malik, you might want to steer clear of the office.
这里有警♥察♥
We've got company.
不去办公室了 我们回家
Forget about the office, we are heading home.
该死
Shit.
先生
Sir?
没门
No chance.
有人给他通风报信了 他回家了
Someone's tipped him off, he's on his way home.
根据现在的交通状况 他回去要半小时
It will take him 30 minutes in this traffic.
我会跟着他
I'll be right behind him.
打扰一下 这不是约翰的东西
Excuse me! That's got nothing to do with John,
这是我的 你不能拿走
that belongs to me. You can't take that.
那个柜子上标着国际账户
That cabinet was marked international accounts.
它不在柜子里
It wasn't in the cabinet.
在柜子上
It was on it.
约翰
John!
-和其他东西一起登记 -明白
- Log it with the rest. - Sure.
约翰 实在对不起
John! I'm so sorry!
-没事的 没事的 -我拦不住他们
- It's all right, it's all right... - I couldn't stop them!
别慌 不是你的错
Don't upset yourself, it's not your fault.
果然是你的风格 马库斯 等我出门了
Typical of you, Marcus - wait until I'm out of the way
就从后门溜进去
and then sneak in the back door.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表