剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
So, you met her at the station?
这个
Well...
她说她会来 但是没有
She said she was going to come, but she didn't.
得了 亨利 你就承认吧
No, Henry. Why don't you admit it?
你去那儿是见劳拉
You went there to meet Laura.
亨利之前不是这样的
Henry didn't used to be like this.
他是个好孩子 在学校表现很好
He was a sweet little boy. He did well at school.
但他爸离开后
Then his father walked out,
一切就变样了
and it all started to go wrong.
我无法控制他
I couldn't control him.
他和狐朋狗友混在一起 整天吸毒酗酒
He fell in with the wrong crowd - drugs, drinking all the time.
我只能看着他 无能为力
I just watched him. There was nothing I could do.
在印度发生了什么事
So what happened in India?
好像有个测试
There was some sort of test.
我一直都不想让他去印度
I never wanted him to go to India.
我就知道这是个坏主意
I knew it was a bad idea!
发生了什么事
So, what happened?
我知道得也不多 只有亨利告诉我的那些
I don't know very much about it - only what Henry told me.
那里有 有个医院
There was a... There was a hospital.
他们都在那见面
That's where they all met.
大多情况下我们甚至不会有反应
Most of us won't even get the real stuff.
他们只会给我们注射一下
They just give you an injection,
然后让你躺上几个小时
then you lie down for a few hours.
好像和抑郁症有关
It was something to do with depression.
按理说药物能让他们感到开心
It was meant to make them all feel cheerful.
你是说这个药物
Are you saying that this drug, this -
他被注射了那东西后就变得不对劲吗
whatever they injected into him - made him ill?
他之前就不对劲 他有毒瘾
He was already ill! He was an addict!
但这药让他情况更糟了
But it made him worse.
放下
Put it down!
绿蕨
绿蕨一直在照顾他
Greenfern looked after him.
这是那家公♥司♥的名字
That was the name of the company...
但他们把他扣在印度一段时间
But they didn't allow him to leave India for a while,
他回来后无法自理
and when he did come home he couldn't look after himself.
他搬回来和我住了
He moved back in to live with me.
你已经尽力照顾他了
You've tried to look after him.
我好好照顾了他
I have looked after him!
不管你怎么想 怎么说 你都错了
Whatever you think, whatever you're saying, you're wrong.
你一个一个地找到他们 对吧
You went and found them one by one, didn't you?
你把马克·汉森从楼顶推下去
You pushed Mark Henson off a roof...
把劳拉·琼斯从电动扶梯推下去
Laura Jones down the escalators...
不
No.
你开车轧死史蒂夫·穆伦
You ran over Steve Mullen in your car.
-不 -就是这样 亨利
- No. - Yes, Henry.
为什么
Why?
是因为他们在印度对你做了什么吗
Was it something they did in India?
所以你才要杀了他们
Is that why you wanted to kill them?
我没有 你 你
I didn't! You... You, er...
我没有 我没有 我没有
I didn't, I didn't, I didn't...
我没有 我没有 我没有 我没有
I didn't, I didn't, I didn't, I didn't...
我没有
I didn't...
我没有 我没有
I didn't, I didn't...
-我没有 我没有 -别慌
- I didn't, I didn't... - Don't worry.
别慌 亨利
Don't worry, Henry.
你会没事的
You're going to be all right.
亨利不会没事的 对吧
It's not going to be all right for Henry, is it?
亨利要坐牢了 或是布罗德莫精神病院
Henry is going to jail. Or maybe to Broadmoor.
你刚才到底是怎么想的
And what exactly do you think you were doing,
把手放在他胳膊上
putting your hand on him?!
你不知道审讯时
Don't you know anything about physical contact
身体接触的规则吗
during an interrogation?
他的律师就在那里
He had his brief in there!
他可以告你袭击的
He could do you for assault!
傻子
Wanker.
英国莱米康在印度有一个叫绿蕨的子公♥司♥
UK Remicon had a subsidiary in India called Greenfern,
绿蕨是由大卫·莱瑟运作的
and Greenfern was run by David Leese?
这是我们一直在寻找的关联
Yes. It's the link we've been looking for.
这个公♥司♥绝对和英国莱米康有关
It connects him 100% with UK Remicon.
-绿蕨是做什么的 -是一家诊所
- And what does Greenfern do? - It was a clinic
最初研发和测试新药
primarily involved in developing and testing of new drugs.
其中一个志愿者 亨利·威廉姆斯
And one of the volunteers, Henry Williams,
被警♥察♥逮捕 他牵扯到几宗案件
has just been arrested by the police following how many murders?
-三宗 -三宗
- Three. - Three!
绿蕨一直付钱给亨利
Henry is still being paid by Greenfern.
他们不希望别人知道这件事
They don't want anyone to know what happened.
好的 到此为止
All right. Let's stop there.
警♥察♥对此立案侦查
We cannot move forward with this case
我们必须停止调查
while it's a subject of a police investigation.
但是我们已经调查了几个月
But we've put in months of work.
我知道 而且如果你还记得
I know, and if you recall,
一开始我就对追查莱瑟这件事持怀疑态度
I had my doubts about pursuing Leese in the first place -
现在我们卷入了谋杀案的调查 我的天
now we're involved in murder investigation, for God's sake!
但我们仍然可以通过莱瑟调查英国莱米康
But Leese can still get us into UK Remicon.
别说了 斯蒂芬
No, Stefan.
从现在开始你不准再接近大卫·莱瑟
Right now you can't go anywhere near David Leese.
这是警♥察♥的工作
It is a police matter.
你们两个人都不要再调查了
You're off the case. Both of you!
威廉姆·艾希顿
William Ashton,
鲁恩实验室
制药巨头英国莱米康的董事长
chairman of pharmaceutical giant UK Remicon,
今日被迫在警方逮捕
was today forced to issue a statement
30岁杀人嫌疑犯亨利·威廉姆斯后
following the police arrest of 30-year-old Henry Williams
作出声明
on suspicion of murder.
亨利·威廉姆斯是
Henry Williams volunteered
其中一个医学实验的志愿者
for one of the test programmes.
但是他也是一个吸毒人员
Unfortunately he was a habitual drug user.
他在申请表上隐瞒了真♥相♥
He'd lied on his application form.
因为血液中不同元素混合
Due to a combination of different elements in his bloodstream,
导致他确实产生了一些不良反应
he did suffer some sort of episode.
被测试的药物是什么
What was the drug being tested?
是一种叫做斯特考汀的抗抑郁药物
It was called Stenokoritin. It's an antidepressant.
威廉姆·艾希顿
英国莱米康董事长
因为一些与实验无关的原因
'For reasons unconnected with the test,
这种药物没有投入商业生产
it never went into commercial production.
谢谢 我只能说这么多
Thank you. That's all I have time for.
警方还没有对这三起谋杀案
Police have yet to comment
的调查结果发表声明
on the triple murder investigation,
但是随着英国莱米康股价持续走低
but with shares in UK Remicon falling,
执行总裁威廉姆·艾希顿
CEO William Ashton
脂轻松
必须尽快消除投资者的疑虑
will need to move quickly to reassure investors.'
布鲁斯 请进
Ah, Bruce, come in.
-您找我 -是的
- You wanted to see me. - That's right.
我很担心你 布鲁斯
I was concerned about you, Bruce.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
当然 怎么会不好呢
Yes, it is. Why wouldn't it be?
你说呢
You tell me.
先生 我实话跟您说
Well, sir, if I can be honest with you...
请讲
Please.
关于亨利·威廉姆斯的事情
This business with Henry Williams...
我认为我已经卷入了超乎我想象的
I think that I'm being drawn into something
阴谋之中
that's way above my head,
我不想被牵扯其中
and I'm not sure I want to be part of it.
现在说有点太晚了
Well, I'd say it's a little late for that now.
事情因你而起
You started this...
你来找我们 我们也表达了我们的感激
You came to us - and we have shown our gratitude.
三个人死了
Three people are dead!
他们被亨利所杀
They were killed by Henry.
这是个悲伤的故事
You know, it's a... sad story,
但是他是整个事件的受害者
but he's the victim in all this.
英国莱米康把他弄疯了
UK Remicon screwed with his head,
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表