剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
他说的对
He's right.
在那 我在工地看见过他
Over there. I saw him at the building site.
他和亚当一起干活
He worked with Adam.
很好 我去拿酒
Great. I'll get the beers.
你没听见我的话吗 坐下翻译就是了
Didn't you hear me? Just sit down and translate.
他讲波兰语
He speaks Polish.
他不认识他
He didn't know him.
他们只是一起干活罢了
They just worked together.
那你今晚来这儿干嘛
Oh, well, then why have you come here tonight?
斯蒂芬讲波兰语
Stefan speaks Polish.
这是什么蠢问题
我天天晚上来这儿
我们不想跟这个蠢货说话
他们不想跟你谈
They don't want to talk to you.
那他们想因妨碍公务被捕吗
Well, do they want to be arrested for obstruction?
你们想
再喝两杯吗
他想被捕
He wants to be arrested?
他想谈谈
He wants to talk.
好
All right.
-但要先喝酒 -不行 我不能喝酒
- He wants a drink first, though. - No, I can't drink.
-我得保持大脑清醒 -为什么
- I've got to keep a clear head. - Why?
因为我在工作 有任务
Cos I'm working. I've got an OP.
-什么时候开始 -半夜
- When do you start? - Midnight.
那你还有时间
Well, you've still got time.
可别惹恼这帮人
You don't want to offend these guys.
好吧 就一杯
All right, just the one.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers.
酒精度95%
-那喝的是什么 -烈酒
- What was that stuff? - Rekty spirit.
什么意思
What does that mean?
95度
95%.
你早就知道
Did you know that?
我怎么知道
I didn't know.
快喝咖啡
Coffee!
我想和你一起去
I want to come with you.
我可是你好哥们
I'm your mate.
我要去陪着你 通宵
I'm going to be there with you. All night.
我不想让你去
I don't want you there.
无聊透了
This is boring.
什么动静都没有
Nothing's happening.
我们才刚到5分钟
We've only been here five minutes.
你的工作真烂
Your job is rubbish.
那你走啊
Then just...go.
我要是走了
If I go,
你会睡着的
you'll fall asleep.
还不是怨你
Thanks to you.
也没逼你喝
You didn't have to drink it.
如果这事被海伍德知道了
If Heywood finds out about this...
我就死定了
..I'm finished.
醒醒
Wake up!
-我没睡着 -你睡着了
- I wasn't asleep. - You were asleep.
没 我只是闭目养神
No, I was resting my eyes.
那我刚才说了什么
Then what was I saying?
没注意听
I wasn't listening.
你先
You go first.
你先睡
You have the first sleep.
我不会睡着的
I'm not going to sleep.
晚上好
Evening.
你来晚了
You're late.
是 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
这就是你的店
This your place, then?
是 我的名字就写在门上
Yes, it's my name above the door.
这么个东西我能换多少钱
How much would something like this set me back?
四千
4,000.
四千
4,000?
英镑
Quid?
你逗我吧
You're not serious.
这是新古典时期的
It's neoclassical.
我看你也不知道这是什么意思
I don't suppose you know what that means.
你说得对
No, you're right.
我是不知道
I don't.
把我想要的给我 然后赶紧走
So, why don't you give me what I want and you can get out of here?
那我得先看看货
Well, I've got to see it first.
-就这个 -是
- That's it? - Yes.
很好
Great.
新古典
Neoclassical...
好啊 你这混♥蛋♥
All right, you bastard.
你的意思我知道了
You've made your point.
东西白给你了 快滚吧
You can have it for nothing and piss off.
只怕不行 哥们
Afraid not, mate.
我得到的命令可不是这样的
They're not my instructions.
谁都不喜欢被人敲诈
No-one likes being blackmailed.
我没敲诈别人
I wasn't blackmailing anyone.
他们可不是这么看的
Well, that's not how they see it.
我跟别人说过我是干什么的
I told people about what I was doing.
会有人知道的
People know.
那就是咱们两方对质呗
Your word against ours, isn't it?
可是你再也开不了口了
And you're not going to be talking to anyone.
等等
Wait!
你这是在犯错误
You're making a mistake.
一共有两个
There are two of them.
什么
What?
你来要的东西 詹森有两个
What you came for, Jannsen had two.
那另一个在哪
So, where's the other one?
我不会告诉你
I won't tell you.
除非你先放我走
Not until you've let me go.
我打个电♥话♥ 只要十分钟 东西就归你了
Let me make a phone call, ten minutes, you'll have it.
不行
No.
我不打算开枪
I'm not going to do that.
我要逼你告诉我
I'm going to make you tell me.
就用这个
Like this.
-不 -在哪
- No! - Where is it?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know! I don't know!
但我可以帮你找 在那个建筑工手里
But I can help you find it! The builder had it.
他问我我用不用得上 但他没告诉我在哪
He asked me if I could use it, but he didn't say where it was.
-那个建筑工詹森 -对
- The builder, Jannsen? - Yes!
-他死了 -他肯定藏在哪了
- He's dead. - He's got it somewhere!
我发誓
I swear to you!
我相信
I believe you.
好 你听我说
All right, listen to me.
你是个聪明人
You're not stupid.
你知道我是干什么的
You know who I am.
不管他们付你多少钱 我付双倍
Whatever you're being paid, I can double it.
三倍
I can triple it.
我可以替你找 我可以帮你
I can find it for you. I can help you.
-我知道这东西是什么样 -多谢
- I know what it looks like! - Thanks.
不过你也知道
But, you know...
我用不着你帮
I can do that myself.
雷什
Rash.
你睡着了吗
Are you asleep?
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up! WAKE UP!
发生什么了
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
老天爷
Jesus!
- 格利弗是不是在里面 -我怎么知道
- Is Gulliver still in there? - Well, I don't know.
-我们得冲进去 -如果你进去了
- We have to go in! - If you go in there,
那你就没命了
you're going to get killed!
反正我也死定了
I'm going to get killed anyway!
-不行 不行 -放手
- No, no, no! - Get off!
怎么会这样 怎么就成了这样
How did this happen? How COULD it happen?
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表