剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
对不起 我知道你喜欢他
I'm sorry, I know you like him,
但事情就是这样
but that's how it is.
但这个证明他已经有所进展了
But this proves he's getting somewhere.
不要他了
Lose him.
斯蒂芬
Stefan?
不好意思 我有话要和你说
I'm sorry, I need to have a word.
当然 请讲
Yeah, of course.
去的时间不长啊
Well, that didn't last long.
警官 事情不是你看到的样子
Sarge... It's not what it looks like.
看起来并不好 如果你想听大实话
It doesn't look very good, if you want the honest truth.
我碰上了点事 好吧 事情就这么发生了
I stumbled onto something. All right, it just happened.
要知道 你再拿到一次实习警员委派的机会
You know, the chances of you getting another TDC posting
在发生这件事后很小
after this are pretty slim.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
我替你感到可惜 赛义德
I'm sorry, Sayyad.
最好去工作了
Better get to work.
你不会给我搞上麻烦吧
You're not going to get me into trouble, are you?
只用几分钟
Only be a few minutes.
威廉姆斯女士
Mrs Williams.
我想我们是否能说几句话
I wonder if we could have a word?
亨利怎么样了
How is Henry?
他们不让我今天看他 我不知道
They wouldn't let me see him today, I don't know.
他们告诉我他坦白了
They told me he confessed.
是的 他坦白了
Yes, he did.
我不明白 上次你来的时候
I don't understand, the last time you came here
你不是穿成这样的
you weren't dressed like that.
他
He's...
被升职了
been promoted.
他们问他所有这些问题
They asked him all these questions.
大部分时候他都不知道发生了什么
Half the time he doesn't know what's going on.
他只是 说了他们想听的东西
He just...told them what they wanted to hear.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这都是她的错
It's her fault,
那个他一直在见的女孩
that girl he's been seeing.
-那是谁 -在电脑上的
- Who's that? - On the computer.
她是我的朋友 她是真的
She's my friend. She's real!
他们总是在互相交谈 不分日夜
They're always talking to each other - day and night.
-有的时候还在半夜 -什么
- The middle of the night, sometimes. - What?
你听到她了
You heard her?
-所以 她是真的 -她当然是真的
- So, she was real? - Course she was real!
她就是那个引引诱他的人
She was the one leading him on!
我去见一个人 卡洛琳
I went to meet someone. Caroline.
但他们不肯听我说的 你们这些警♥察♥
But they won't listen to me, your lot.
他们只是在找亨利的茬儿就因为他的状态
They're just picking on Henry because of how he is.
我好同情她
I feel sorry for her.
而且我觉得她说的是实话
And I think she was telling the truth.
也许吧
Maybe that's it.
电脑里的女生
The girl on the computer.
她怎么了
What about her?
也许亨利是被利用了
Maybe Henry was being used.
被谁
Who by?
他们希望我们知道印度的事
They want us to know about India.
他们想让我们知道发生了什么
They want us to know what happened.
喂
Yes?
我是布鲁斯·洛克伍德
This is Bruce Lockwood.
什么事
Er, yes?
我想再见你一次 今晚我来伦敦
I'd like to see you again. I'm coming down to London tonight.
好
Ok.
我住莱姆顿酒店 你知道在哪吗
I'm staying at the Lambton Hotel. Do you know where that is?
我找的到
I'll find it.
-八点 -到时候见
- Eight o'clock. - I'll see you there.
你好吗
How are things?
我被开除了
I've been fired.
我也是
So have I.
我得说 遇见你真是不幸
I have to say, it's been a real experience meeting you.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
彼此彼此
The same.
我
Look, I'm...
我很高兴你来了 好吗
I'm glad you came, OK?
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许我们是一边的
Maybe we are a team.
嗯
Yeah.
我也没有其他事好做了
I had nothing else to do.
走吧
Come on.
洛克伍德先生在等你们 先生
Mr Lockwood's expecting you, gentlemen.
927号♥房♥
Room 927.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们真的开除了你吗
Did they really fire you?
是啊 大卫·莱瑟
Yeah. It was David Leese.
-他给我上司去了电♥话♥ -我说了他会说的
- He called my boss. - I said he'd talk.
真是个好主意 是的
Oh, it was a great idea, yeah.
他是说了
I mean, he talked...
跟一个开除了我的人说了话
to someone who took away my job.
我告诉你了实情 也就丢了工作
I talked to you, and the same thing happened to me.
那你什么打算
So, what will you do?
不知道
I don't know.
你呢
How about you?
找到真♥相♥
Get the truth.
找回我们的工作
And get our jobs back.
走吧 雷什
Come on, Rash.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
这里挺不错的
This is a nice place.
还行吧
All right for some.
你有什么事
What do you want?
我想把真♥相♥告诉你们
I... I want to tell the truth.
让这些事发生从来不是我的本意
Look, I never meant for any of this to happen.
我只是想
I was just trying to...
我只是为了我的事业考虑
I was thinking of my career.
但他们骗了我
But they've manipulated me
-我不知道怎么 -你的
- and I don't know what... - Does your, er,
你的公♥司♥会为酒单付账的吧
company pay for the, er, minibar?
请便
Go ahead.
我参加劳拉的葬礼是他们让我去的
Look, I went to Laura's funeral because I was told to.
他们说警♥察♥会去
They said the police would be there
还让我接近警♥察♥
and I was told to approach them.
谁让你这么做的
Yeah, told - who by?
科尔曼·布莱克
Coleman Blake.
他是鲁恩实验室的英国部副经理
He's the UK vice president for Ruhn Laboratories.
这一切都是他指使的
He's the one behind all of this.
鲁恩实验室希望我们知道印度的事
Ruhn Laboratories want us to know what happened in India.
是的
Yeah.
-为什么 -因为他们要利用此事打败对手
- Why? - Because they're using it to bring down the competition.
英国莱米康
UK Remicon.
原来是这么一回事
That's what this is all about!
你们在孟买♥♥检测的是什么药物
What was the drug you tested in Mumbai?
你说那是抗抑郁药物
You said it was an antidepressant.
大卫·莱瑟说它叫斯特考汀
David Leese said it was something called Stenokoritin.
那是英国莱米康的说法
That's what UK Remicon said.
但他们的安保系统很严格
But they were crazy about security,
那不过是个障眼法罢了
it was just another smokescreen.
其实是种减肥药物
It was actually an anti-obesity drug.
通过影响大脑抑制食欲
It suppresses hunger by acting on the brain.
脂轻松
Lipocite!
它是英国莱米康最畅销的药物之一
It's one of the biggest sellers for UK Remicon.
价值上百万
It's worth millions.
印度到底发生了什么
So, what happened in India?
你怎么知道的
How did you find out?
当时我们有六个人
There were six of us.
我们都接受了药物注射
We were all given injections.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表