剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
你还好吗 雷什
Are you OK, Rash?
发生了什么
What happened?
我们撞车了
We crashed.
老天
Jesus.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我们倒挂着
We're upside down.
是的
Yep.
有什么东西滴到我背上了
There's something dripping down my back.
滴到我背上的是什么东西
What's dripping down my back?
汽油
It's petrol.
-什么 -是汽油
- What?! - It's petrol!
-那我们得赶紧出去 -是啊 绝对要
- Well, I think we should get out! - Yeah, definitely.
这事...还能更糟吗
How...could this...get any worse?
他们回来了
They're coming back!
出来
Get out!
我不行
I can't!
雷什 快出来
Rash, get out!
我的安全带 不行
My seatbelt! I can't!
雷什 快出来
Rash! Get out!
出来
Get out!
扭一下
Wiggle it!
我试过 它卡住了
I have wiggled it, it's stuck!
他在做什么
What's he doing?
快点
Come on!
我说了我动不了 我卡住了
I told you, I can't move, I'm stuck!
我来帮你
Yeah, I'll help!
加油
Come on.
-没用 -火快过来了
- It's no good. - It's coming!
你快走
Just go!
我们一起走
I'm not going without you.
我们俩都在这里也没用
There's no point in us both sitting here!
-加油 -你快走
- Oh, come on! - Look, just go!
我不会丢下你
I'm not leaving you!
你怎么就这么固执呢
Why do you have to be so bloody obstinate?!
快到了 快到了
It's coming, it's coming!
无间菜鸟
第一季第六集
无间菜鸟
第一季第六集
无间菜鸟
第一季第六集
无间菜鸟
第一季第六集
无间菜鸟
第一季第六集
5天前
早上好
Good morning.
你好 我是阿雷什·赛义德
Hi, I'm Arrash Sayyad.
斯蒂芬·科沃斯基
Stefan Kowolski.
快请进
Yes, do come in.
请随意参观
Feel free to take a look around.
先了解一下环境总是不错的
It's always nice to get a feel for the place.
你们两个都不吸烟吧
Neither of you are smokers?
不吸
No.
业主对这点很是坚持
The owner is very insistent about that.
当然还不能养动物
And, of course, no animals.
那就不能带你了
That's you out.
呵呵
Funny.
业主是谁
Who is the owner?
不是个人 是家公♥司♥
It's not an individual, it's a company.
你们也该明白市面上很难遇到
You do realise it's very unusual for a property of this calibre
如此价格低廉的精致出租♥房♥♥吧
to come onto the rental market and at such a low price?
失陪一下
Oh, excuse me.
我们一定得定下这个
We've got to take it!
哥们 这地儿太赞了
Mate, this place is amazing!
是啊
Yeah.
那就告诉她我们定了 然后开始熟悉这地儿
All right, well, let's tell her we want it and get on with it.
好啊
Yeah.
这其中肯定有什么花样
There is... There's got to be a catch.
你为什么要如此消极
Why do you have to be so negative?
因为太好了 反而不真实
Cos it's too good to be true.
哥们 不是
Mate, it's not...
视野真棒
Amazing view!
我说什么来着
Told you.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
你没说这里还开放参观
You didn't say anything about this being an open house.
抱歉 如果你们对这里感兴趣
I'm sorry. If you're interested in the property,
我们会将你们列为最终候选之一
we'll consider you for the shortlist.
具体是多少之一
How short exactly?
我们得查查你们的财政状况和相关证明
We'll need to check your finances and then your references
然后中介那边会有面试
and then there will be interviews with the agency.
-人人都得这样吗 还是 -不是所有人
- For everyone, or...? - Not everyone.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
你是个侦探 我是个认真的诈骗调查员
You're a detective, I'm a serious fraud investigator.
我们绝对够格
We're perfect.
是啊
Yeah.
只要你不喝醉
As long as you don't get
或嗑药 我们就没问题
blind drunk or high on drugs, we'll be fine.
-你是不打算放过这个梗了 -对
- You're never going to let me forget that! - No.
这个梗太赞了
It's perfect.
长官
Guv?
入室行窃
Burglaries.
不是吧
You're not serious?
这也是犯罪 德里克 你没注意到吗
Well, it's still a crime, Derek, or hadn't you noticed?
我为受害者们深感心痛
My heart bleeds for the victims,
但这并不归我们部门管吧
but it's not really our department, is it?
两个月内六起入室行窃
Six burglaries in two months,
高档公♥寓♥ 都在高端地段
high-end apartments, all smart addresses.
上周局长在市政厅用餐
Last week the AC had dinner at City Hall.
这个话题被搬出来了
The...subject came up.
明白了 我想你会让我带上神奇男孩吧
I get it. I suppose you want me to take Wonder Boy with me.
你们组合不错
Well, you're a good team.
我们才不是组合 是困局
We're not a team, we are a situation.
但你们始终能查出结果 这么说吧
Well, you're still getting results. Here, I tell you what,
他的六个月试用期还有两周就到了
his six-month probation is up in two weeks.
想让我赶他回去吗
Want me to send him back?
我考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
走吧
Come on.
怎么了
What is it?
我在告诉你
It's me, telling you to
赶紧起来跟我走 明白了吗
get on your feet and follow me, all right?!
可诈骗不仅关乎赚钱 不仅关乎犯罪
But fraud isn't just about making money, it isn't about crime,
而是会毁掉人们的生活
it's about ruining people's lives.
海伦和柯林·弗雷泽都七十多了
Helen and Colin Fraser, both in their 70s,
他们把一辈子的积蓄
put their entire life savings
都投进了一个西班牙的房♥产项目
into a property scheme, investing in Spain.
但根本没有什么房♥产
But there was no property.
他们失去了一切 然后...
They lost everything and then they...
然后他们自杀了
then they took their own lives.
这个骗局从2009年起
It's a fraud that has ripped off British pensioners
总共榨取了英国退休人员三千万
to the tune of 30 million since 2009.
而背后主使只有一个人 丹尼尔·洛尔卡
And the brains behind it all is this man - Daniel Lorca.
洛尔卡宛如隐形
Lorca is invisible.
他在英国没有地址 我们对他几乎一无所知
He has no address in the UK, we know almost nothing about him.
我们甚至不知道他长什么样
We don't even know what he looks like.
可我想找到他
But I want to find him.
这人将带我们找到他
This is the man that is going to lead us to him.
他叫约翰·马利克
His name is John Malik.
他是个律师兼商人
He is a lawyer and businessman
为巨富们提供整套的客户服务
who offers a full client service to the super-rich.
比如寡头政客 毒品贩子 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥ 随你说
Oligarchs, drug traffickers, Russian Mafia, you name it.
约翰·马利克
John Malik
代表着洛尔卡的"合法"生意利益
represents Lorca's "Legitimate" Business interests.
但今早 上面发了搜查令
But, this morning, a warrant has been signed
批准搜他的办公室和家里
to search his office and his home.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表