剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
他们提到药物会使我们昏昏欲睡
They said it would make us drowsy.
不过我醒来时刚好看到一个志愿者在往外走
But I woke up just in time to see one of the volunteers leaving.
莫名地 我感觉到
I don't know why, but it seemed to me
他举止怪异
that he was behaving strangely,
所以我决定跟着他
so I decided to follow him.
快放下
Put it down!
那之后一片骚动
There was mayhem after that.
我往回走向病房♥ 不过路上突发奇想
I headed back to the ward, but on the way, I had an idea.
脂轻松
我想弄清楚他们往我们体内注射的是什么
I wanted to know what it was that they'd injected into us.
所以 我偷拿了这个
So...I stole that.
我一直不停研究 当然 后来
I hung on to it and then, of course,
在鲁恩实验室找了份工作
I got a job at Ruhn Laboratories.
再之后 你跟老板们坦言了
And, later on, you told your bosses.
如今你们在利用亨利
And now you've been using Henry.
他们一直蓄意扰乱亨利的思维
They've been deliberately screwing with his mind
并让他成了替罪羊
and he gets the blame for the murders.
脂轻松被回收 他们就能占领市场
Lipocite gets withdrawn and they corner the market.
他们就为那个杀了三个人
They'd kill three innocent people for that?
英国国民医疗服务每年花十亿英镑在减肥药上
The NHS spends 1 billion pounds a year on anti-obesity drugs.
死三个人算
Three people dead is...
-你还约了其他人吗 -没有
- Are you expecting anyone? - No.
收拾房♥间
Turn-down service.
床单毛巾换吗
Beds and towels?
说实话 现在不是时候 介意等会吗
Actually, this isn't a good moment, do you mind?
当然不 我们稍后再来
Not at all. We will come back.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to disturb you.
正如我刚才所说
Like I was saying,
为了一年十亿英镑 你会杀多少人
how many people would you kill for a billion pounds a year?
死三个人根本不算什么
Three people dead is nothing.
你说的有理 鲁恩有个类似脂轻松的产品
You're right. Ruhn has got a product similar to Lipocite.
更便宜 一直试图向英国国民医疗服务推销
It's cheaper and we've been trying to sell it to the NHS...
可惜受到英国莱米康的阻碍
and UK Remicon is in the way.
我们得马上离开
We've got to get out of here.
什么
What?
那两个女人
Those two women.
刚刚就在楼下
They were downstairs.
之前也在火车站出现过
And they were in the train station.
快走
Go!
快 快 快
Go. Go, go...
快跑
Go!
往上往下 上还是下
Up or down? Up or down?
往下
Down!
往上
Up!
好
Right.
好吧
Ok...
我们
We...
或者
Or...
不行 不行
No, no, no. No.
我们没必要走到这步
We don't need to do this.
没必要吗 要是她们开门而来
No? If they come through that door?
-她们不会 -我们没地方藏
- They won't. - We've got nowhere to hide!
她们已经杀了布鲁斯 已经达成目的
They killed Bruce. That's what they wanted.
没必要杀我们
They don't need us.
那枚炸♥弹♥是要杀了我们三个
The bomb was for all of us.
我们没得选 只能跳
We've got no choice, we have to jump.
-她们不会来的 -说不定
- They won't come! - They might!
好吧
OK...
确定
Ok?
好
Ok!
好
Ok.
数到三
On three.
一
One...
二
Two...
三
Three!
我们 真的做到了
OK... We... Did we really just do that?
再来一次吧
Let's do it again!
你不是说真的吧
You're not serious?
我当然不是说真的
No. I'm not serious.
不行 再也不做了 所有这些
No, never again. None of this.
一次就够了
That's it.
来点巧克力
Do you want chocolate?
美国司法部门今日宣布冻结
In a statement that shocked the pharmaceutical industry,
鲁恩实验室这一大型企业的资产
the US Justice Department today announced that they have frozen
伦敦新闻中心 布里斯托尔头条
与此同时与英国政♥府♥携手进行调查
the assets of major corporation Ruhn Laboratories,
这一举动令整个制药工业为之一震
pending a joint investigation with the British police.
那是栽赃陷害
It was a frame-up.
他们知道亨利病了 就通过电脑
They knew Henry was ill and they were manipulating him
和手♥机♥来摆布他
through his computer and mobile phone.
他称之为卡洛琳的那个女人将他引到车站
The woman he knew as Caroline got him to come to the station.
因为这样很浪漫 亨利
Because it's romantic, Henry.
坐扶手电梯下来 在站台见我
Come down the escalator and meet me on the platform.
她还说服他开车去卢顿 并在他在那里时
She also persuaded him to drive to Luton and stole the car
偷了辆车 用它撞死了史蒂夫·穆伦
while he was there and used it to kill Steve Mullen.
他们把那个胶带及其他所有证据放在他家
They planted the tape in his room and all the other evidence.
看看这个
Well, well, well.
-他们想让咱们抓他 -好好 我懂了
- They wanted us to arrest him. - All right. All right. I get it.
我从没遇上过这种事情
I've never come across anything like it,
但似乎你是对的 赛义德
but it seems you were right, Sayyad.
那个美国人怎么办 科尔曼·布雷克
What about the American, Coleman Blake?
布鲁斯·洛克伍德死前说到了他
Bruce Lockwood implicated him before he died.
我们不能抓他 暂时不能
Yeah, well, we can't arrest him. Not yet.
但我们会收集有关他的证据
But we're still gathering evidence on him
他逃不掉的
and there's nowhere he can go.
我们想抓他 美国人也想抓他
We want him, the Americans want him.
他知道是谁下的这些命令 他会说的
He knows who was giving the orders for all this and he will talk.
威廉姆·艾希顿
威廉姆·艾希顿刚辞去英国莱米康的总裁一职
William Ashton has resigned as CEO of UK Remicon.
脂轻松也被从市场收回
And Lipocite has been withdrawn from the market.
大卫·莱瑟呢
What about David Leese?
他因涉嫌在绿蕨案中隐瞒实情而被捕了
He's been arrested for his part in the Greenfern cover-up.
他隐瞒了药物测试的真实结果
'For concealing the results of the medical tests.'
贿赂的事呢
'What about taking bribes?'
莱瑟从
Leese was getting his
绿蕨咨♥询♥服务公♥司♥那里收提成
commission from Greenfern Consultancy Services.
我们已追踪到款项
We've managed to track down payments.
我们已把他一网打尽
We know we've got him squirming on the hook.
他正在透露所有我们想知道的
He's telling us everything we want to know.
英国莱米康所有的商业行为
Everything about UK Remicon's business practices.
也是我们一开始想要查的
Which is what we wanted in the first place.
没错
Right.
我猜你希望我把你的工作还给你
I suppose you expect me to give you your job back?
是的 而且我要涨薪
Yeah. And I want a pay rise.
别得寸进尺
Don't push your luck.
你可以继续工作 不变的薪资和待遇
You can have your job - same pay, same conditions -
但我要提醒你 我们是个正经组织
but may I remind you, this is a serious organisation,
不是什么秘密特工
this is not The Man From UNCLE.
那两个女人呢
And... What about the two women?
神秘的卡洛琳和她的朋友
Oh, the mysterious Caroline and her friend.
我们可能永远都不会知道
Well, we may never know.
我和刑事部 反恐部和国际刑♥警♥都谈过了
I've spoken to Special Branch, Counterterrorism, Interpol.
她们非常有可能
The best guess is they've almost certainly
已经离开英国
already left the country.
能让让吗
Do you mind?!
亨利
Henry!
一切都结束了
It's all over now.
我会照顾你的 别担心
I'll look after you. Don't worry.
一切都会好的
It's all going to be all right.
给
Here you are.
你怎么样
So, how are you?
不错
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表