剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
I'm a friend of his.
洛尔卡先生没有朋友
Mr Lorca doesn't have any friends.
放开我
Get off me!
-你是谁 -谁也不是
- Who are you? - No-one!
我说 我是欺诈局的 欺诈调查局 行了吧
OK, I am with the SF0, the Serious Fraud Office, all right?
我不相信
I don't believe you.
我现在没有身份证明 我还没穿衣服呢
I haven't got my ID on me. I haven't got my clothes.
把他翻过来
Turn him over.
我先断了你的子孙根儿
I'm going to cut off what's under that towel.
你要是还说自己是欺诈局的 我就信你
If you still say you're SFO, then I'll believe you.
斯蒂芬 快跑
Stefan, come on!
这边
This way.
冷静 冷静 冷静
Chill, chill, chill.
嗯
Yeah.
天哪
Oh, boy.
然后呢
So?
你不打算谢我吗
Aren't you going to thank me?
我帮了你 我救了你呢
I was there for you, I saved you.
是啊 谢了
OK, thanks.
反正我也能脱身 我有大招
I would have got out anyway. I had a move.
那你的蛋就保不住了 哥们儿
You'd have got away without your balls, mate.
-至少我们有所发现 -什么发现
- At least we found something out. - What?
有人不想让我们找到丹尼尔·洛尔卡
Well, someone doesn't want us to find Daniel Lorca.
这点早就清楚了吧
I think we knew that anyway.
快来人 有人心脏骤停了
Can I have some help, please? I have a cardiac arrest.
护士 电击胸膛 电量150焦耳
Nurse, straight on the chest. Can I have 150 joules charged?
充电到150
Charging to 150.
电击 就现在
Shocking. Shocking now.
-他没反应 -一 二 三
- He's not responding. - One, two, three...
电击
Shocking now.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
还是没反应
He's still not responding.
终止急救 病人死亡
Abort resuscitation. We've lost him.
-欢迎来到英格兰 库马拉先生 -谢谢
- Welcome to England, Mr Kumalah. - Thank you.
去宾馆
Take me to the hotel.
库马拉几分钟前抵达伦敦
Kumalah arrived in London a few minutes ago.
知道他住哪儿吗
Do we know where he's staying?
他在梅菲尔的克莱蒙特皇家酒店定了套房♥
He has got a suite at the Royal Claremont hotel, Mayfair.
一晚900英镑
£900 a night.
对一个祖国每年接受8亿美元
Not bad for someone coming from a country
援助的人来说 这待遇真不赖
that receives 800 million dollars a year in aid.
对啊
Right.
去酒店盯着他
Go to the hotel and keep an eye on him.
我要知道他都见了谁
I want to know everyone he meets.
出来 我要见你
Come out, I want to see you.
马上
One minute.
时间已经过去很久了
It's been too long already.
回床上来
Come back to bed.
叫客房♥服务
Call room service.
-你想要什么 -香槟
- What do you want? - Champagne.
我都不敢相信你回来了
I can't believe you're back.
你不知道我是如何数着时间过日子的
You have no idea how I've been counting the hours.
跟我回家吧 丽萨
Come home with me, Lisa.
我们谈论过的一切都要成真了
It's all going to happen, everything we talked about.
-你该见证这一切的 -改变世界
- You should be there. - Changing the world.
我的世界 还有我的国家
My world. Yes, my country.
你在做的 你做了的 都很棒
What you're doing, what you have done, it's amazing.
我们一起做到的 大卫
We did it together, David.
这也是为什么我们应该在一起
Which is why we should be together.
心脏停搏 死亡时间凌晨12点07分
Cardiac arrest, 12.07am.
是的
Yes.
到时候会找你们问话 警方介入了
There will have to be an inquiry, the police are involved.
我绝对什么坏事也没有做 哈里特
I did absolutely nothing wrong, Harriet.
迈克尔·弗里兰脱离手术已经24小时了
Michael Freeland had been out of surgery 24 hours.
没有并发症 恢复状况良好
No complications, he was in full recovery.
你给他开了氯化钾吗
You prescribed potassium chloride?
是的 五小时内每小时注射10毫升
Yes, 10ml per hour over five hours.
机器设置显示的并不是这样
That's not what this setting shows.
这不对
It's wrong.
速率 100毫升/小时
这上面设置了每小时注射100毫升
This is set to inject 100ml per hour.
这些放哪儿
Where do these go?
那些是给你哥哥的 放冰箱里
Oh, they're for your brother. Put them in the fridge.
你知道他有多喜欢补充物和能量饮料
You know what he's like with his supplements and power drinks.
你会想他吗 他搬出去的话
Would you miss him? If he moved out?
你为什么要这么问
Why do you ask?
我当然会想他
Of course I would.
但他总有一天要搬走的 你也是
But he will have to, one day. You too.
你现在有对象吗
Are you seeing anyone?
-妈 -我可以问呀
- Mum... - I'm allowed to ask.
那我也可以不回答
And I'm allowed to not answer.
就是 我在法庭上遇到了一个年轻人
It's just, I met this young man in court.
太棒了 他是个罪犯
Oh, great. He's a criminal?
不 他在入境事务处工作 我挺喜欢他
No, he works for the Immigration Department. But I liked him.
那你和他结婚算了
You marry him, then.
也许你该考虑一下这方面了
Maybe you should start thinking about that.
-不 我在考虑你的事 -我没事
- No, I'm thinking about you. - I'm fine.
喂
Yes?
为什么 发生什么了
Why, what's happened?
恐怕我要告诉你坏消息了 莱拉
I'm afraid I have bad news for you, Leila.
你的一个病人 迈克尔·弗里兰昨晚死了
One of your patients, Michael Freeland, died last night.
怎么死的
How?
发生什么了
What happened?
本森医生开的氯化钾剂量
It seems a mistake was made with the dosage of potassium chloride
看来是有了问题
that Dr Benson prescribed.
超过5小时每小时注射10毫升
10ml per hour over five hours.
我给他的剂量是对的
I gave him the right dose.
我们不这么认为
We don't believe so.
我告诉你 我给的没错
I'm telling you I did.
你检查过机器了吗
Have you checked the machine?
我们当然要完完全全仔细检查它
It'll be thoroughly examined, of course.
两个礼拜前才检修过
It was serviced two weeks ago.
那时候还没有毛病
There was nothing wrong with it then.
-你认为是我 -我那个时候不在
- You're blaming me. - I wasn't there.
对不起
I'm sorry.
到时候会进行全面问话 莱拉
There will be a full inquiry, Leila.
但你大概要考虑做一下法律咨♥询♥
But you should perhaps consider taking legal advice,
然后和你的工会代表谈一下
and talk to your union rep.
好
Yeah.
下集预告
你想知道是谁杀了迈克尔·弗里兰吗
You want to know who killed Michael Freeland?
我能帮你
I can help you.
一切已到位 我只需要开口
Everything is in place. I just have to press the button.
警♥察♥和欺诈局 为什么你们在一起工作
Police, SFO. Why are you working together?
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表