剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
我在找你的客户 丹尼尔·洛尔卡
I'm looking for your client, Daniel Lorca.
你觉得他会在这吗
And you think you'll find him here?
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
毫无头绪
I haven't the faintest idea.
即使我知道 你觉得我会告诉你吗
Even if I did know, do you think I'd tell you?
你们弄完了吗
Are you all done here?
谢谢你 马利克先生
Thank you, Mr Malik.
"马利克先生"
"Mr Malik"!
你喝我香槟时可是叫我"约翰"的
It was "John" when you were drinking my champagne.
时过境迁了
Well, that was then.
你升职了吧 马库斯
Gone up in the world, have you, Marcus?
还是被降了
Or is it down?
看来你有搜查我房♥子的搜查令
You have a warrant to search my premises, I take it?
我把搜查令给你妻子了
I gave the paperwork to your wife.
苏珊看不懂那些条款
Susan is not up to reading the small print,
但我保证我会仔细查阅的
but I promise you I will,
一字不漏
every last word.
你认识他吗
You know him?
那是以前了
I knew him once.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
他们在找什么
What are they looking for?
丹尼尔·洛尔卡
Daniel Lorca.
洛尔卡是谁
Who is Lorca?
一个客户而已 谁也不是
He's a client, he's no-one.
约翰 我得告诉你件事
John, there's something that I need to tell you.
什么事
What?
你知道那张百慕大的DVD吧
You know the Bermuda DVD?
他们把DVD拿走了
What, they took it?!
我刚才一直想告诉你来着
That's what I'm trying to tell you...
你就这么让他们拿走了
You let them take it?!
我想拦着他们的
I tried to stop them, but they just...
蠢女人
Stupid bitch!
那个房♥子真不错
It is an amazing place -
两卧 有阳台 离地铁很近
two bedrooms, balcony, near the Tube.
在哪里
Where?
斯特拉福
Stratford.
太好了 雷什
That's great, Rash.
我替你高兴
I'm really happy for you.
你才没有
No, you're not.
说吧 怎么了
Come on, what is it?
我会想你的
Well I'll...miss you.
-真的吗 -当然
- Will you? - Of course.
你也应该搬出来住
You should get your own place.
和谁一起呢
With who?
我不会搬出来的
I'm not going anywhere.
我要申请医学院了
Actually, I'm applying to medical school.
你不在医院上班了吗
What, you'll leave the hospital?
我想当医生
I want to be a doctor.
我觉得很好
I think it's great.
你应该努力去争取
You should go for it.
你来干啥
What are you doing?!
我路过而已 碰巧看到你们
I was just passing - I saw you through the window.
才不是 我跟你说过我要来这里
No, you weren't, I told you I was going to be here.
你好 莱拉
Hi, Leila.
很高兴见到你 斯蒂芬
Nice to see you, Stefan.
你之前怎么不和我们一起
Why didn't you join us?
因为他没邀请我
He didn't invite me.
说得对
That's right.
你到底来干吗的
What are you doing here?
别这样 我在表示友好而已
All right! I'm just being friendly!
你吃完了吗
Have you...finished with them?
你拿去吧
Go ahead.
你跟她说了吗
So, have you told her?
说了
Yes.
你跟你舍友说了吗
Have you told your flatmates?
-这不一样 -怎么不一样了
- No, that's different. - Why?
他们是波兰人
They're Polish.
特别容易情绪激动
They get very emotional.
真的假的
Really?
我打算直接搬出去
Yeah, I'm just going to move out
希望没人会发现
and hope they don't notice.
我得走了 今天上夜班
I've got to go, I've got the night shift.
你们俩聊吧
I'll leave you two together.
-我买♥♥单就行 -谢了
- Yeah, I'll pay - Thanks.
我很喜欢你妹妹
I really like her.
好吧
Ok.
那不可能
That's not going to work out.
何以见得
Why not?
因为我们俩就要一起住了
Because we are living together.
我可以再搬出来
Maybe I'll move out.
酒钱算在你头上吗
Are you buying?
我已经点了
I've already got mine.
我来一杯苏格兰威士忌
I'll have a scotch.
-下酒的干果呢 -什么干果
- Are you getting any nuts? - What sort of nuts?
-腰果 -我这儿有花生
- Cashews. - I've got peanuts.
也行
That'll do.
谢了
Ta.
谢了 德里克
Thanks, Derek.
不用谢
You're welcome.
-案情进展如何 -那几起盗窃吗
- How are you getting on, then? - Burglaries?
我当初干警♥察♥就是为了查盗窃的
Oh, it's what I joined the police for in the first place.
可以和有意思的有钱人打交道
Meet interesting rich people who've had stuff nicked
他们丢的东西我买♥♥都买♥♥不起
I couldn't even afford.
有这种抑郁情节 看过心理医生吗
Have you seen anyone about this depression of yours, eh?
是工作把我搞得这么抑郁
Job makes me depressed.
也许是因为你沉浸在这件事中太久了
Maybe you've been in it too long.
你在暗示什么吗
You trying to tell me something?
只是想让你开心
I'm just trying to cheer you up.
吃个坚果
Have a nut.
听着 丽萨 有件事我要告诉你
Listen, Lisa, I need to talk to you about something.
什么事
What?
迈克今天来见我了
Erm, Michael came to see me today.
他有点担心账目的事
He's a bit worried about something to do with the accounts.
现在别说这个了 保罗 好吗
Oh, not now, Paul. I mean, do you mind?
好 现在不说哪还有时间
Yeah, well, if not now, then when?
我这几天都没见到你
I never see you these days.
你总是出去忙你自己的事
You're always off in some world of your own.
我很忙
I'm busy.
不 你不仅仅是忙
No, there's more to it than that.
你有什么事瞒着我
There's something you're not telling me.
先把今晚过完 好吗
Can we just get through tonight, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
这边 谢谢你
Over here, thank you!
谢谢 这边 这边
Thank you, this way, this way.
-你会没事吧 -没事
- Will you be all right? - Yeah.
怎么了
What is it?
什么
What?
你今晚都没怎么说话
You've hardly said a word all evening.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你有什么没告诉我的事 迈克
What is it you're not telling me, Michael?
你上周为什么去见你以前的老板
Why did you go back to see your old boss last week?
我发现了一些事 现在手足无措
I've found something and I don't know what to do.
我来见你是因为
I've come to you because...
别误会 你了解这些事
Well, don't get me wrong, you know about these things.
你有经验
You have experience.
你能看一下这些我们的孩子的账目吗
I wonder if you could look at these accounts from Our Child.
你知道 我们不谈工作
You know we don't talk about work.
除非出了问题
We do if there's something wrong.
你应该去参加宴会的
You should have gone to the gala.
你怎么没去
Hm? Why didn't you?
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表