剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
他当时在找丹尼尔·洛尔卡 现在这条线索也断了
He was looking for Daniel Lorca. And now the trail has gone cold.
天呐
Oh, God.
你该回去了
You should go home.
不不不 我还有...
No, no, no. I've got...
很多工作要赶
masses of work to catch up on.
是吗
Is that true?
你想他吗
You miss him?
是的
Yeah.
我明白
I understand.
斯蒂芬想要一个推荐信
So, Stefan, hm, yes, he's asked for a referral.
-他要找新工作吗 -不不不 只是搬个家
- For a new job? - No, no, no, he's just moving flat.
你喜欢他 对吧
You like him, don't you?
他有可用之处
He has his uses.
管好他
Keep him under control.
当前不能再出岔子了
I can't afford any more problems right now.
你还好吗
You OK?
不好
No.
不敢相信居然发生了这种事
I can't believe this has happened.
我要跟医学院说拜拜了
I can kiss med school goodbye.
你要回去上大学吗
You're going back to uni?
本打算这样的
That was the plan.
会实现的
We'll get there.
迈克·弗里兰有什么敌人吗
So, um, did Michael Freeland have any enemies?
约翰·马利克
John Malik.
他是谁
What about him?
弗里兰死前几天去见过他
Freeland went to see him a couple of weeks before he was killed.
好吧 他想要什么
Right. What did he want?
我们去问问
Why don't we ask?
迈克·弗里兰
Michael Freeland.
他曾经是旋转木马证券的会计
He was your accountant at Carousel.
我知道他是谁 小伙子
I know who he was, young man.
用不着你来告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
没有
I don't think so.
那就有趣了
Well, that's funny.
我对人的面孔过目不忘
I never forget a face.
我确信在哪见过你
And I'm sure I have seen you somewhere before.
马利克先生 你能回答几个问题吗
Er... Mr Malik, would you mind answering the question?
什么问题
And what question was that?
你跟迈克·弗里兰见过面吗
Did you see Michael Freeland?
是的 他来找过我
Yes. He came to see me.
是上上周的周四
It was a Thursday, the week before last.
他有什么目的
What did he want?
弗里兰
Freeland?
我发现了一些事 不知道该怎么办
I've found something and I don't know what to do.
我来见你是因为 别误会
I've come to you because... Well, don't get me wrong,
你了解这些事 你有经验
you know about these things. You have experience.
你能看一下这些我们的孩子的账目吗
Could you look through these accounts from Our Child,
要暗中行事 我不应该把它们调取出来
in confidence? I shouldn't have taken them,
但我需要确认
but I need to be sure.
有些说不通的事
There's something that doesn't make sense.
我不知道 也许他们另有一套办事方法
I don't know, maybe they do things differently there.
我不想伤害谁 也不想惹麻烦
I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to cause any trouble,
但我需要你的建议
but I need your advice.
我想不起来了
I'm not sure I can remember.
马利克先生 迈克·弗里兰三天前死了
Mr Malik, Michael Freeland died three days ago.
我已经知道了
I'm well aware of that.
等等
Wait a minute.
你记得他来过
You remember he was here.
甚至记得他是哪天来的
You remember what day he came here.
但却不记得他说了什么
You don't remember what he said?
他在家中被袭击了
He was attacked in his home.
他的电脑被拿走了
His laptop was taken.
我们也许能通过电脑知道
It really might help us to know
他在想什么
what was on his mind.
赛亚德警员 是吗
DC Sayyid, was it?
赛义德 我已经给你看过证件了
Sayyad. And I showed you my warrant card, yes.
可我没看过他的证件
I didn't see his.
我们是想向你询问一些信息
Mr Malik, we are just trying to get information
这对我们破获一件谋杀案很有帮助
that will help us with a murder enquiry.
恐怕我帮不了你 对不起
Well, I'm afraid I can't help you. I'm sorry.
是的 他来找过我 我们聊天喝酒
Yes, he did come to see me. We had a chat and a drink.
但他说的话跟你们要查的事没有关系
But he didn't say anything that might be of any help to you.
他什么也没留下吗
He didn't leave anything with you?
我很忙 你们走吧
I'm very busy. Why don't you show yourselves out?
我该死的行李去哪了
Where the hell is my luggage?
在这儿 先生
Here, sir.
别让我等太久
Well, don't keep me waiting.
在机场给我提行李的是他
He was at the airport carrying my luggage.
搜查时还骑着自行车经过我的家
And outside my house on a bike during the raid.
他是欺诈局的人
He is SFO.
他是该死的欺诈局的人
He is with the bloody SFO.
和警方合作
Working with the police?
不 不
No. No.
他说他叫什么来着
What did he say his name was?
斯蒂芬·科沃斯基
Stefan Kowolski.
我要知道他的一切信息
I want to know everything about him.
查出他是做什么的以及住在哪里
Find out what he is doing and where he lives.
他知道我是谁
He knew who I was.
我记得你说的是他没看到过你
I thought you said he'd never seen you.
我们搜查的时候我去过机场 一路跟踪他到家
I was at the airport the day we raided. I followed him home.
-我们快没时间了 -为什么这么说
- We are running out of time. - Why do you say that?
你看
Look...
病人之死 护士之责
本森医生承认他让创伤科护士一个人负责
"Dr Benson admitted that he'd left the trauma nurse on her own
不过是在她坚持
"after she insisted
她有能力在没有监督的情况下
she was capable of operating the infusion pump
注射正确的剂量之后
"without supervision."
全是谎言 事情不是这个样子
That's a complete lie. That's not how it happened.
知足吧 莱拉
Just be grateful for small mercies, Leila.
至少他没透露你的名字
At least he hasn't told them your name.
你躲什么 你觉得有罪吗
Why are you hiding? Are you guilty?
请坐
Take a seat.
我已经跟警♥察♥谈过了
I have already spoken to the police.
我们知道 道格拉斯夫人
We know that, Mrs Douglas.
我们只是还想就迈克·弗里兰
We just wanted to ask a few more questions
问一些问题
about Michael Freeland.
请问吧
Please, go ahead.
迈克死之前说了一些话
Before he died, Michael said something.
-三个数字 -是的
- Three numbers. - Yeah.
11 12 13 我听到了
11, 12, 13. I heard him.
-你知道是什么意思吗 -是的 我知道
- Do you know what he meant? - 'Yeah, I do, I do.
非洲有一千一百万无家可归的孩子
'Well, there are 11 million homeless children in Africa,'
12%的孩子在他们13岁之前
12% of whom are very likely to die
就很有可能死掉
before they reach the age of 13.
11, 12, 13.
这是我们之前考虑给一个慈善基金取的名字
It was the name of a charity drive we were considering,
不过之后没采用
but then dropped.
真的吗 听起来不像啊
Really? It doesn't sound very likely.
你是说我在撒谎吗
Are you suggesting that I'm lying to you?
为什么没采用呢
Why did you drop it?
-因为不容易记 -可你记住了
- Because it wasn't memorable enough. - You remembered it.
是啊 不应该吗
Well, I would, wouldn't I?
-丽萨 您的车来了 -谢谢 温迪
- Your car is here, Lisa. - Oh, thank you, Wendy.
抱歉我帮不上忙
Well, I'm so sorry I can't help you.
我中午有个饭局
I have a lunch.
你都在说什么啊
You remembered it.
我们的孩子
帮助非洲的孩子
她肯定隐瞒了什么
She was definitely hiding something.
我知道
I know she was.
但是她隐瞒了什么呢
But What is it she's not telling us?
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表