剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
什么
What's that?
这个
This.
过去三周我们一直对约翰·格利弗实行24小时监控
We've had John Gulliver under 24-hour surveillance for the last
一切都进展顺利
three weeks and all was
直到你的人掺和进来
going very nicely until your boy walked in.
你怎么知道他是我们的人
How did you know he was with us?
我几天前也在那里
I was in the building a couple of days ago,
看到他在楼梯旁
saw him by the stairs.
然后你就决定在他
And then you decided to
造成更多的破坏前捉住他吗
pick him up before he did any more damage,
是这样吗
was that the idea?
我想知道他在那里做什么
I wanted to know what he was doing there.
我想我们都想知道
I think we're all of that persuasion.
如果你不介意 你为何调查格利弗
If you don't mind my asking, what's your interest in Gulliver?
公共雕塑
Public sculptures.
过去三个月中在伦敦的不同公园里
Three of them have been stolen from different London
有三座雕塑被盗了
parks in the past three months.
直到上周我们都没有什么发现
We've been getting nowhere, until last week.
有一个证人
There was a witness.
不好意思 请问你在做什么
Excuse me, can I ask what you're doing?
他看到那辆车了吗
Did he see the van?
是的 然后他来报案了
Yeah, and he got the registration.
那没用吗
And that didn't help?
这帮助我们追查到了
Well, it helped us trace the vehicle
租那辆车的公♥司♥
back to the company that rented it.
最后车到了四人货车租用公♥司♥
4 Boys Van Hire. As far as it went.
是快速交易 把现金放在柜台上就能开车走了
It's a cowboy operation - cash on the counter and off you go.
四人货车租用公♥司♥
他们向我们描述了租车的那两个人
They gave us descriptions of the two men who hired it,
-没什么特别之处 -那现在车在哪里
- could have been anyone. - So, where's the van?
鉴证科 目前没有发现
Forensics, nothing so far.
那格利弗呢
And Gulliver?
格利弗是掮客 他在这里很出名
Gulliver's a handler, he's well known to us.
那里有很多交易
A lot of stuff goes in and out of that place.
而你在等待你的雕塑出现
And you're waiting for your statues to turn up.
是这么想的
That was the idea.
他对你的调查一无所知
He doesn't know anything about your investigation, all right?
那不是我去那里的原因
That wasn't why I was there.
那你为什么去那里
So, why were you there?
亚当·詹森在在死前三天去见了格利弗
Adam Jannsen visited Gulliver three days before he died.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
詹森 那个建筑工人吗
Jannsen, the construction worker?
现在已经判定他的死是一场事故了
His death is officially an accident.
我觉得他卖♥♥东西给格利弗
I think he sold something to Gulliver.
他收了钱 然后死了
He was paid money, then he died.
你怎么找到格利弗的
So, how did you find Gulliver?
在亚当的手♥机♥里 他搜索了这个地址
It was in Adam's phone, he Googled the address.
-你跑什么 -有人追我
- Why did you run? - Someone came chasing after me.
-我以为他是格利弗的人 -他是我的警员
- I thought he was with Gulliver. - Yeah, that was my DC.
现在他脑震荡 没法出任务了
Now he's out of action with a concussion.
本来他今晚要监视格利弗
He's meant to have an observation post tonight
直到凌晨六点
watching Gulliver midnight until six.
-你有摄像头吧 -有
- Well, you've got cameras, haven't you? - Yeah.
但那东西靠不住 我需要有人盯着
But they've been unreliable. I need someone there.
托他的福 我现在没人用了
Thanks to him, I've got no-one.
兴许我能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
我们还在处理斯蒂芬
We're still processing the document
从查尔斯·麦特森处获得的文件
Stefan recovered from Mathersons',
但目前为止 一切都归在妻子的名下
but, so far, everything is in the wife's name -
包括房♥子
including the house.
九年前她花350万英镑买♥♥的
She paid £3.5 million for it nine years ago.
现在价格至少翻了一番
But it's worth at least twice that now.
所以有钱的那位是妻子 不是丈夫 还有吗
So, she's the wealthy one, not him. What else?
克莱顿采石场很成功
Creighton Quarries is very successful.
这是她父亲经营的家族产业
That's the family business run by her father.
石材是高级品 价格不菲
The ragstone is a premium product and it costs a fortune.
查尔斯·麦特森那儿查到什么
What have you got on Matherson?
他拿部级工资
He has his ministerial salary,
一年134565英镑 仅此而已
£134,565 a year, but that's it.
就一个银行账户 无异常交易
One bank account, no unusual transactions.
所以没有任何证据显示异常
So, there's no evidence of anything untoward?
我都开始怀疑这值不值得调查了
I'm beginning to wonder if this is worth pursuing.
腐♥败♥官员吗
The corrupt minister?
只有彼得·梅休说他腐♥败♥
Well, only according to Peter Mayhew.
-是彼得·梅休说的 -怎么这么惊讶
- This came from Mayhew? - Why so surprised?
他也身在政♥府♥
Well, he's in government.
为什么要针对自己的臣僚
Why would he brief against one of his own ministers?
说得有理
That's a good point.
我也这么问我自己
I've been asking myself the exact same question.
他是在利用我们吗
Is he using us?
如果是 为什么
And if so, why?
艾莉森
Alison.
真是意外之喜
What an unexpected pleasure.
想一起喝一杯吗
Would you care to join me?
我想问你点有关格利弗的事
I want to ask you about Charles Matherson.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你为什么对他这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in him?
你真以为他贪腐吗
Do you really think he's corrupt?
不然呢 我还用得着去找欺诈局吗
Do you think I would have gone to the SFO if I didn't?
-工作还适应吗 -你的消息从何而来
- How are you getting on? - What were your sources?
常识
Well, common-sense.
他把大量石材卖♥♥给同样的开♥发♥商
He's selling large quantities of ragstone to the very developers.
-他在帮他们 -那是他岳父
- He's helping. - That's his father-in-law.
我想你会发现目前是他妻子在打理生意
I think you'll find the business is now run by his wife.
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
从他岳父得了老年痴呆开始
Since the father-in-law got dementia.
那我可没听说
I hadn't seen that.
很高兴我帮上忙了
Well, glad to help.
彼得叔叔 为什么要我们接这案子
Why are you really giving this to us, Uncle Peter?
你到底想要什么
What is it that you want?
公正
Justice.
和你一样
The same as you.
他是波兰工人
He's a Polish labourer.
事件起因仍是个迷
How it happened is still a complete mystery.
我真替你感到遗憾
I feel so sorry for you,
这肯定是你现在最不乐见的情况
it must be the last thing you want on your plate right now.
健康与安全执行局成天盯着我们
We've got HSE all over us.
工期可能会推迟两三周
It could set us back two, maybe three weeks.
多少会影响我们和你的生意
Which may slightly affect our business with you.
不能推迟 这点没得商量 路易斯
There can't be any question of a delay, Louis.
订单已经确认了
The order's already been confirmed.
恐怕木已成舟
I'm afraid the boat's already left.
我就是那么一说
It was just a thought.
常言道 做事当留余地
As they say, you might have cut us a little slack.
说实话 我接手以后
Actually, now that I've taken over,
正打算杜绝
that's exactly the sort of business practice
这种生意经
we're trying to avoid.
格拉巴基俱乐部
我今天得到很晚
Yeah, I'm going to be late tonight.
不好意思
Ooh, sorry.
这位是凯利
Hey, this is Carrie.
你好
Hello?
是啊 接了个任务
Yeah, I've got an OP.
雷什说亚当有些朋友不会说英语
Rash said some of Adam's friends don't speak English,
所以带我来了
so he brought me with him.
-你是波兰人吗 -是啊 我在那儿出生的
- You're Polish? - Yeah, I was born there.
我跟你讲 我呆不久
Hey, I've got to tell you, I can't stay long.
-为什么 -我在工作
- Why not? - I'm working.
-就小酌几杯 -不行不行
- Well, just a quick drink. - No, no, no.
不能喝酒
No drink.
你想套他们话 就得跟他们喝
You want these people to talk to you, you drink with them.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表