剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
大♥麻♥素受体1
快去找你的医生咨♥询♥脂轻松吧
Ask your doctor about Lipocite.
脂轻松
你有病吧
What's wrong with you?
怎么了
What?
我的天
Jesus!
什么
Wh...?
喂喂喂 看着我
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Look at me. Look.
你到底嗑了什么了
What exactly are you on?
我也不知道我嗑了什么
I don't know what I'm on.
你怎么可能不知道
You must know what...
到底是什么 K粉 冰♥毒♥ 迷魂药
What is it, ket? Crystal? GHB?
水晶[音近冰♥毒♥]
Cristal.
好吧 你是吸的还是吞的
OK, er, did you snort or swallow?
不是
No...
你不明白
You don't understand.
是在水晶里
It was in the Cristal!
好吧
Er, OK...
再喝点果汁吧
just have some more juice.
我 我感觉 不太舒服
I... I don't... I don't feel very well.
好吧 那你
All right, well, you...
你不会想吐吧
You're not going to be sick, are you?
你不会真的要吐吧
Oi. Tell me you're not going to be sick!
你为什么要这么做 太恶心了
Why did you have to do that? That is disgusting, man.
恶心死了
That's horrible!
-我认得你 -我还要去别人家做客呢
- I know you! - Look, I'm meant to be going to someone's flat.
这一身还怎么去啊
I can't go like this.
我们见过面
We've met.
我受够了 我这就送你去医院
I've had enough of this, all right? I'm getting you to hospital.
不去医院 用不着
No hospital, don't need it.
怎么用不着 瞧瞧你这副脏相
Course you need it. Look at you, you're a mess.
-你才脏 -还不是因为你
- YOU'RE a mess. - Thanks to you.
不去医院 我就不去医院
Not hospital. Don't want to go to a hospital.
那好吧 你住哪
OK. Where do you live?
感觉还好吗
How are you feeling?
不好
Bad.
看出来了
I'm not surprised.
我在哪
Where am I?
雷什把你带回家的
Rash brought you home.
雷什
Rash?
阿雷什 我哥哥
Arrash. My brother.
他是一个警♥察♥
He's a police officer.
-你在开玩笑吧 -我没有
- You're not serious. - I am.
我的天
Oh...God.
你还记得昨天晚上发生过什么了吗
Do you remember anything about last night?
记不清了
Not much.
-你昨晚也在吗 -不
- Were you there? - No.
我轮班回来后照顾了你
I looked after you when I got back from my shift.
我是个护士
I'm a nurse.
-赛跑的时候你也在吗 -我在的
- Were you at the race? - I was.
你没赢
You didn't win.
第二名
Close second.
-你知道你服用了什么吗 -不知道
- Do you know what you took? - No.
我也不是有意要服用的
And I didn't take it on purpose.
这话倒是没听过
Hm, haven't heard that one before.
-你需要我检查一下你吗 -好的
- Would you like me to examine you? - Yes!
好的
Y-Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
行 我们先量一下你的脉搏
All right, we'll start with your pulse.
你昨晚觉得恶心吗
Were you sick?
我觉得是的
I think so.
那就好
Well, that's good.
你的瞳孔没有放大
Your pupils aren't dilated.
药物大概已经从你体内排出了
It's probably out of your system.
无论怎样你都该去看一下医生
You should see a doctor anyway.
我更愿意见你
I'd prefer to see you.
说真的
Seriously.
你应该全面检查一遍
You should get checked over.
我的脉搏怎么样
How's my pulse?
它在加快
It's racing.
发生什么了
What's happening?
我在给他做检查
I was just...checking him.
他身体好到能走了吗
All right. Is he well enough to leave?
嗯 我好了
Yeah, I'm all right.
那我交给你了
I'll leave you to it.
我应该去睡一会儿
I should get to bed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
照顾好你自己
You look after yourself.
给你
Here.
这应该是你的尺码
That should be your size.
这件衣服怎么了
What happened to this one?
你把它扯裂了
You tore it off.
我是超人
I'm Superman!
你说你是超人 还是说你已经不记得了
You said you were Superman. Or do you not remember that?
不记得了
No. No.
谢谢
Thanks.
不用客气
Don't mention it.
你只是把我一晚上毁了
You just ruined my evening.
不 还是算了 伙计
No, forget it, mate.
我没有嗑药 如果这样说有用的话
I wasn't on drugs, if it makes any difference.
什么
What?
我知道看起来像是嗑药了
I know that's what it looks like,
但其实不是这样的
but that's not how it happened.
我是被下药了
I was drugged.
你的杯子空了
You're empty.
-你的意思是 -有人在我酒里下了药
- What? You mean... - Someone spiked my drink.
如果你想的话你可以检查我
You can check me out if you like.
我在诈骗局工作
I work for the Serious Fraud Office.
所以你才你在那里吗
Is that why you were there?
在酒店
At the hotel?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
为什么不能
Why not?
你要知道就是因为你我差点死了
You know I almost got killed because of you.
-你是个警♥察♥ -谁和你说的
- You're a police officer. - Who told you that?
你妹妹
Your sister.
听着 我不能说关于我工作的事
Look, I can't talk about my work.
对不起 我不能
I'm sorry. I can't.
我叫阿雷什
I'm Arrash.
阿雷什·赛义德
Arrash Sayyad.
斯蒂芬·科沃斯基
Stefan Kowolski.
所以昨晚你为什么在那儿
So why were you there?
我也不能告诉你
I can't tell you that, either.
那好像我们就没啥好说的了
Then it looks like we don't have much to talk about.
你说得对 我们没啥好说的
You're right. We don't.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
彼得
Peter.
这真是个惊喜
This is a surprise.
是吗
Is it?
我正好路过
I just happened to be passing.
你从来不会凑巧在做某事 彼得
You never just "happen" to be doing anything, Peter.
有事吗
How can I help you?
虽然这事与我无关 但既然你问起了
Well, it's none of my business, but since you ask,
我听说你好像对一个和我有点
I heard a whisper you might be interested in a company
关系的公♥司♥ 英国莱米康有点兴趣
with which I have certain connections. UK Remicon?
你是对的
You're right.
你对他们有兴趣
You're interested in them?
这事与你无关
It IS none of your business.
当然了 我也绝无干预之意
Well, of course, I wouldn't dream of interfering,
但是我希望你知道自己在干什么
but I do hope you know what you're doing.
我一贯知道
It is my habit, yes.
那我相信你也了解英国莱米康的记录
Then I'm sure you're aware of UK Remicon's track record.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表