剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
交给健康与安全执行局吧
Let's leave it to Health and Safety.
我不同意
I don't agree.
谁问你了
Er, excuse me, who asked you?
亚当·詹森就是一名零工
Adam Jannsen was a casual labourer,
国内国外都没有记录
no record here or abroad,
没有妻子孩子也没有敌人 什么都没有
wife, daughter, no enemies, nothing.
你遇见了雷蒙德·基恩
You ran into Raymond Keane?
-是的 -他以前是你的线人 对吧
- Yes. - He was your informant, wasn't he?
90年代有一些接触 后来他就消失了
On and off back in the '90s, then he disappeared.
你要跟他聊聊吗
Are you going to talk to him?
也许会 但是他什么都不知道
I might, but he doesn't know anything,
爆♥炸♥时他又不在发动机旁边
he was nowhere near the generator when it happened.
亚当·詹森在死前一周赚了钱
Adam Jannsen made money the week before he died.
夜班工作
Moonlighting.
事故发生时可能会有别人在场
And there may have been someone there when it happened.
我找到了口香糖
I found chewing gum.
我知道这没什么特别的
I know it's not much,
但是当我提到口香糖时
but when I mentioned it,
基恩看起来很紧张
Keane looked nervous.
好的 和基恩再聊聊
All right. Talk to Keane again.
但我觉得你是对的
But I think you're right,
除非有进展
let's leave this to HSE
我们还是交给健康与安全执行局处理
unless something else comes up.
还有你 不要再顶撞上司了
And you...don't argue with your senior officer,
尤其别让我看到
especially not in front of me.
我为什么要练这个
Why am I doing this?
泰拳
Muay Thai.
泰国的拳击
Thai boxing.
我知道 我为什么要练
Yeah, I know what it is, why am I doing it?
对你的腿部力量 核心肌群
Well, it's good for leg strength, core muscles,
和心血管都有好处 还可以帮助减压
cardiovascular, and it helps you de-stress.
他是建筑工人 一个零工
He was a builder, a general labourer.
他叫亚当·詹森
His name was Adam Jannsen.
他们说这是意外 我表示怀疑
They're saying it was an accident, but I'm not so sure.
-他是哪里人 -彼得什么的
- Where was he from? - Er...Bizgozca.
彼得哥什
Hmm. Bydgoszcz.
是的 什么的什
All right, somewhere with two Zs in it.
-彼得哥什 -你去过那里吗
- Bydgoszcz. - What, you been there?
没有 我只知道怎么读
No, I just know how to pronounce it.
五 六
Five. Six.
-六 -七个了
- Six. - That was seven!
-七 -八个了
- Seven. - Eight!
你是干什么的
So, what you doing?
不能告诉你
Can't tell ya.
你总这么说
You always say that.
真的很烦
It is really annoying.
就是欺诈局的工作
Look, it's SFO business.
你可以告诉我 因为我们是朋友
You can tell me because we're mates.
反正我也不在乎
I'm not interested anyway.
我需要你的帮助 亚当是波兰人
Look, I need your help. Adam was Polish,
他的朋友也是波兰人
he has a mate who's Polish.
你比较了解他们
You know these people.
什么 因为我是波兰人吗
What, because I'm...Polish?
-这是种族主义 -不 这不是
- That's racist. - No, it's not.
-这就是 -这怎么能是种族主义呢
- Yes, it is. - How is that possibly racist?
你以前竟然没打过拳击
I'm amazed you've never done this before.
我以前不想打
I didn't want to do it before.
现在也不想打
I don't think I want to do it now.
查尔斯·麦特森
Charles Matherson.
查尔斯·麦特森是谁
Who's Charles Matherson?
你都不知道他是谁告诉你有什么意义
What's the point of telling if you don't even know who he is?
-就告诉我吧 -他是重要人物
- Just tell me! - He's a big shot.
他在政♥府♥工作
He's in government.
我是他的司机
I'm his driver.
你给他开车
You're driving him?
这是我的工作
It's what I do.
不错 你是不是还要带个帽子
Well, that's cool. Do you have to wear a cap?
好了 继续练吧
Yeah, just...keep going.
放松点
Relax.
准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
好 我们先从基本的开始
OK. We can do something fairly basic just to start with.
好的
All right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你踢了...我的蛋蛋
You kicked me... in the balls.
那不叫踢 那叫前踢腿
It wasn't a kick, it was dechang.
你该学学 不知道什么时候就能用上
You should learn it, you don't know when you might need it.
我不需要 一点也不
I don't need it, in any sense.
-我要回家了 -我也是
- I've got to get home. - Me, too.
我得早起
I've got an early start.
你在看...其他公♥寓♥吗
Are you seeing any...more flats?
也许吧
Perhaps.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
其实我今天找到了一间
Actually, I saw one today.
我没刻意去找 但无意中发现了一间要出租
I wasn't looking, but I stumbled on a room to rent.
不错的房♥子
Nice house.
房♥东是个女生
Owned by a girl.
你要...租了吗
Are you...going to take it?
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
我还没问
I haven't asked.
你不该租 你该买♥♥
You shouldn't rent, you should buy.
我买♥♥不起伦敦的房♥子
I can't afford to buy, not in London.
-我们可以平分 -我们仍然买♥♥不起
- We could go halves. - We still couldn't afford it.
此外 我不确定这是个好主意
Besides, I'm not sure it's a good idea.
-为什么 -我不怎么了解你 总之...
- Why not? - Well, I hardly even know you. Anyway...
-怎么了 -你刚刚踢了我
- What?! - You just kicked me!
我说了我很抱歉
Oh... I said I was sorry.
好吧
Yeah.
反正那地方也不算太好
Well, it's not exactly a recommendation.
再见
See you, then.
再见
See ya.
替我向莱拉问好
Say hello to Leila for me.
你是住在这里吗
So...you live here, do you?
我在顶层有个小房♥间
I have a bedsit on the top floor.
你不喝酒吗
You don't drink?
我戒了
I gave it up.
酒是让我陷入困境的元凶
Booze is what got me into trouble in the first place.
你以前...酗酒
You were a...alcoholic?
在商店里偷酒
Shoplifting in an off-licence,
那是我第一次被抓
that was the first time I got nicked.
我以为我才是你的第一次
I thought I was your first time?
不 你是第一个送我进监狱的
No, you were the first one who put me inside.
你这些年都去哪了
So where have you been all these years?
回北边了 曼彻斯特 利兹
Back up north. You know, Manchester, Leeds.
我需要工作
I needed to work.
-我给过你工作 -是的 但我要远离这些
- I gave you work. - Yeah, but I moved on.
埃达怎么样 孩子们怎么样
How's Eda? How's the kids?
他们也离开了
They moved on too.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
跟詹森的这件事
So this business with Jannsen?
在工地上到底发生了什么 雷蒙德
What happened, Raymond, at the building site?
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
我为什么要对你撒谎 我根本不认识那个人
Why would I lie to ya? I didn't even know the guy.
你派他去那里的
You sent him over there.
他只是在错误的时间去了错误的地点
He was in the wrong place, wrong time.
只是不走运罢了
It was just bad luck.
我刚准备出门上班
Oh, I was just about to leave for work.
我能跟你聊聊吗
Can I just talk to you?
就几分钟
It'll only be a few minutes.
这房♥子真不错
This really is a nice place.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表