剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
It's also a tax haven.
是什么都无所谓了 我想要回来
It doesn't matter what it is. I want it back.
你在找什么呢
What are you looking for?
找到了我就知道了
I'll know when I've found it.
马库斯 你没告诉我你早就认识马利克
Marcus, you didn't tell me you knew Malik.
-我觉得跟案子没关系 -可能有关系
- I didn't think it was relevant. - Well, it might be.
-他想见一面 -所以呢
- He's asked for a meeting. - So?
我想他要开始托关系
I think he's going to use his association
推♥翻♥搜查令 总之他一定会动手
to overturn the warrant - or at least he's going to try.
万一他成功了
And if he's successful,
我们发现的一切证据都不成立了
anything we find will be inadmissible.
不会成功的
He won't.
我给他上过几天班 仅此而已
I worked for him, that's all.
那你之前也应该告诉我
You should have mentioned it before.
我还以为这不重要
I didn't think it mattered.
这当然很重要 他能利用这一点对付我们
Of course it matters, he can use it against us.
斯蒂芬
Stefan.
-我想我有了些发现 -是什么
- I think I might have found something. - What is it?
约翰·马利克为他的客户处理许多重大事项
Well, John Malik does a lot of big stuff for his clients -
合同 并购 这一类的
contracts, acquisitions, that sort of thing.
但他也做一些小事 赛马♥会♥门票
But he also does small stuff too - tickets to Ascot,
-戏票 租车什么的 -然后呢
- opera, car rentals. - And?
我在整理发♥票♥的时候发现了这个
I was looking through the invoices and I found this.
蒙贝勒酒庄
典藏香槟
12瓶陈年香槟
12 vintage bottles of champagne.
是代丹尼尔·洛尔卡买♥♥的
Bought on behalf of Daniel Lorca.
这上面还有送货地址 在诺丁山一带
There's an address for delivery, a place in Notting Hill.
-我想我可以去查一查 -很好 去吧
- I thought I might take a look. - Yes, you do that.
还有 斯蒂芬
And, Stefan...
干得好
..Well done.
我们是桑兹警长和实习警员赛义德
Detective Sergeant Sands, DC Sayyad.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
How can I help?
你是埃捷·卡普尔 这是你的店吗
You're Ayjay Kapour? This is your business?
是家族生意
It's a family business, yeah.
你能确认这几处住户的防盗警报器是你装的吗
Can you confirm you installed burglar alarms at these addresses?
是 应该是我
Er, yeah, I believe so.
我不确定 每年我都要给好几百家装警报器
I can't be sure - we install hundreds of alarms every year.
那他们这钱显然白花了 是吧
Oh. Obviously not up to much, are they?
这话什么意思
Why do you say that?
沃格雷夫别♥墅♥区14号♥ 洛里默花♥园♥26号♥
14 Waldegrave Mansions, 26 Lorimer Gardens,
肯维尔小区3号♥
3 Kenville Terrace -
他们都被偷了
they've all been burgled.
我们的产品没有问题
There's nothing wrong with our products.
这儿有另外三个地址
Another three addresses here.
他们的报♥警♥系统不同
They have different alarm systems
但都与你有维修协议
but it turns out they all have maintenance agreements with you.
-给我看这个干吗 -你觉得呢
- Why are you showing me this? - Why do you think?
他们也被盗了
They've all been burgled too.
神奇的是当时他们的报♥警♥系统都没有反应
And in each case, the alarm system was miraculously deactivated.
-很令人担忧 -确实
- This is very worrying. - I'm sure it is.
我帮不了你 桑兹先生
Look, I can't help you, Mr Sands.
你得找我的程序负责人
You need to speak to my head of programming.
是谁
Who might that be?
他叫威廉·加德纳 威廉
His name is William Gardner. William!
什么事
Yeah?
怎么这么慢
What kept you?
线索差点搞丢了
You're losing your touch!
主医院 急诊室
情况如何
How's he doing?
总的来说没问题
Generally, he's fine.
但还是容易犯困 血钾有点低
He's still very sleepy and his potassium levels are a bit low.
可能是输血造成的低钾
He could be hypokalaemic from the blood transfusion he received.
你还想去医学院吗
Are you still going ahead with medical school?
我正准备向你要推荐信
I was going to ask you for a reference.
很乐意帮助你
I'll be glad to do that.
谢谢
Thanks.
与此同时
In the meantime,
每小时给他注射十毫升氯化钾
let's give him 10ml of potassium chloride per hour
-五小时之后再看情况如何 -好的
- over five hours and see where we are after that. - OK.
打扰一下 请问
Excuse me, do you think it might be possible
我们能看看迈克·弗里兰吗
to see Michael Freeland, please?
你是家属吗
Are you family?
我是露西·道格拉斯 迈克是我的员工
I'm Lucy Douglas, Michael works for me.
我理解你的心情 但现在对于迈克很关键
I understand, but Michael's in a very critical condition,
道格拉斯女士
Mrs Douglas.
只有直系亲属才能探望
They are only allowing immediate family to visit him.
我们刚和他的太太聊过 而且我们也算家人
We just spoke to his partner and we are sort of family.
是的 几分钟就好
Yeah, we'd only be a few minutes.
那好吧
All right.
请座
Take a seat.
弗里兰先生的档案
Mr Freeland's files.
早餐之后我就没吃过饭
I haven't eaten since breakfast.
-你能给他输液吗 -能
- Do you think you could handle the infusion? - Yeah.
我有经验 知道该怎么做
I've done it before, I know what to do.
谢了莱拉 五小时之内隔一小时十毫升
Thanks, Leila, that's great. 10ml per hour over five hours.
好的没问题
Right. OK.
-给你带点吃的吗 -不用了谢谢
- Can I get you something? - No, I'm all right, thanks.
你好 抱歉打扰到你们
Hi, sorry to disturb you both.
-给他注射点东西 -是什么
- Just got to give him this. - What is it?
氯化钾
Potassium chloride.
升高血压
Raised blood pressure.
是的
Yes.
-情况严重吗 -不严重 术后情况稳定
- Is that serious? - No, it's what you'd expect after surgery.
那你会照顾他一整夜吗
So, are you going to stay with him all night?
不 就到十二点
No, only until midnight.
别担心 我会让护士照料的
Don't worry, I'll be having a word with the nurse coming in.
艾利克斯
Alex!
放松 弗里兰先生 冷静点不要动
Shh, relax, Mr Freeland. Stay calm, try not to move.
11, 12, 13...
放松
Just relax.
11, 12, 13...
-他在说什么 -我也不懂
- What is it? - I don't understand.
11, 12...
告诉他
Tell him!
放轻松
Just relax.
11, 12...
他没事吧
Is he OK?
别担心 他用了大量的镇定剂
Don't worry, he's still under a lot of sedation.
脉搏稳定了
His pulse is stabilising.
他不会有事的
He'll be all right.
-我有个消息 -什么
- So, I've got news. - Yeah?
成了
We got it.
-公♥寓♥吗 -不 是面试
- The flat? - No, the interview.
我们还是待定
We're on the shortlist,
但我们周二下班后必须去房♥屋中介那里
but we've got to be at the estate agent's after work on Tuesday,
行吗 五点
all right? Five o'clock.
-另外还有三人 -有三人
- And there's three others. - Three others?
-是的 -房♥子我们要了
- Yeah. - We're in.
-洛尔卡先生 -是我
- Mr Lorca? - That's me, yeah.
什么
What?
我把我自己锁外边了
I locked myself out.
-什么 -这是我在伦敦的房♥子
- What? - It's my London pad.
我可以帮你开锁
I can get the lock open for you,
但我不能不查你身份就让你进
but I can't let you in without seeing ID.
我的身份证在里面
Oh, my ID's inside.
没事 他是警♥察♥
But it's all right, he's a police officer.
什么
What?!
别光说"什么" 给他看你的证件
Stop saying "What" and show him your warrant card!
警探
Detective...
警员
..Constable...
赛义德
..Sayyad.
你认识这人
You know this man?
-是的 -行
- Yeah. - Right.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表