剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
And what am I meant to do in the meantime?
货车那里没有任何收获吗
Well, didn't you get anything from the van?
没有 我们和租借公♥司♥老板谈过了
No. We spoke to the owner of the company that rented it,
一个叫杰瑞·克拉克的小人物
a lowlife called Jerry Clarke,
但他完全帮不上忙
but he's not helping us at all.
他半数的车甚至没上保险
Half his vehicles aren't even insured.
我们应该把他的车场查封了
We should close the whole lot down.
杰瑞·克拉克
Jerry Clarke?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你见过他吗
Erm... Have you met him?
跟你有什么关系
What does it matter to you?
一切还好吧 约翰
Everything all right, John?
我不知道 JC
I don't know, JC.
你正要离开 对吧
You were just leaving, weren't you?
矮胖 黑发 没留胡子
Thickset, dark hair, clean-shaven?
我没见过他 只通过电♥话♥
I haven't met him. Spoke to him on the phone.
我想我见过他
Well, I think I saw him.
我在格利弗家的时候
When I was at Gulliver's place,
他在跟某人谈话 他叫他JC
he was talking to someone and he called him JC.
可能是任何人
It could have been anyone.
但假设偷雕塑的人没有租车
But suppose whoever stole the sculptures didn't rent the van...
用的是自己的车
..Suppose they owned it.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 你被捕了
Police! Police! You're under arrest!
这都是怎么回事 你们干什么
What's all this about? What do you think you're doing?!
-杰瑞·克拉克 -对
- Jerry Clarke? - Yeah.
-你见到的就是他吗 -对
- Is this the man you saw? - Yeah.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
注意头
Watch your head.
长官 这边
Guv! Through here!
我查查日记
Let me just check my diary.
好的好的 应该没问题
Yeah, yeah, I think it'll be fine.
好 晚点聊 拜
OK, I'll speak to you later. Bye.
安德鲁斯小姐吗
Miss Andrews?
我是亚当·詹森的朋友
I'm a mate of Adam Jannsen.
他跟你合住的 对吧
He shared with you, is that right?
对
Yeah.
我有点东西在他那
Well, he had something of mine.
一个小金盘 大概这么大
A little gold dish, about this big.
没多值钱 只是有感情
Not valuable, just...sentimental.
我想拿回来
But I want it back.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你回去找到
You find it,
拿来还给我
you return it to me.
我都不知道你是谁 怎么给你
How can I do that when I don't even know who you are?
我几天后会再来这里
Well, I'll come back here in a couple of days.
一定要找到
Make sure you've got it.
不然
Or else.
不然怎样
Or else what?
先生 先生
Sir? Sir?!
他现在来了 没事了 谢谢
Yeah, he's with us now. It's fine, thank you.
能解释一下吗
Can you explain this?!
可行性评估报告
写得很明白了 这是份可行性评估
It's fairly straightforward - it's a viability appraisal.
你打算提交给国会
And you're going to present it to the council.
我们已经提交了
We already have.
削减60%的经济适用房♥
A 60% cut in affordable housing,
没有健康中心 没有停车场
no health centre, no local park,
没有交通改善计划
no transport improvements.
你们违背了
You have gone back on every
106条例的所有条款
single one of your Section 106 obligations!
106条例将会重新商讨
Section 106 obligations are there to be renegotiated,
这是众所周知的
everybody knows that.
你们从一开始就打算好了这么做
You were always going to do this, right from the start.
你们钻了规划法的空子
You have taken advantage of the planning laws!
这也是你们政♥府♥提出的 可别忘了这点
Which your government brought in, let's not forget that.
都是为了可持续发展
It's all about sustainable development.
是为了社区的可持续性 不是你们的利益
It's about sustaining the community, not your profits!
我给你开绿灯
I gave you the green light
是因为我以为你们会惠泽整个伦敦地区
because I thought you were going to benefit a whole area of London.
当然是以你和麦特森夫人受惠开始的
Starting, of course, with you and Mrs Matherson.
我记得你们拿到的甜头不小吧
You've benefited quite a bit yourselves, as I recall.
如果你们继续这些要求
If you go ahead with these demands,
你们会让我成为笑柄的
you are going to make me a laughing stock.
原来是为了这个吗
Is that was this is all about?
现实点吧 查尔斯 我们现在岌岌可危
Get real, Charles. We're on a knife-edge here.
我们得说服投资商继续投资
We need to persuade the investors to hang in with us
如果他们撤资 我们都玩完了
and, if they pull out, we're all screwed
我说的可不止我和伊莱
and I don't just mean Elly and me.
咱们是一条船上的
We're all in this together.
我没做任何违法的事 没人会来追查我
I've done nothing illegal. Nobody's going to come after me.
但如果你们想逃避责任
But if you try and wriggle out of your commitments,
我发誓会让你们付出代价
I swear I will make you pay!
你已经做到了
You already have.
我在查这些发♥票♥
I've been going through these invoices
有些东西让我很困扰
and there is something that's been bugging me.
这是从麦特森夫妇的硬盘上找到的
This came off the memory stick from the Mathersons.
白龙运输
White Dragon Shipping.
这怎么了
What about it?
海伦·麦特森向白龙运输
Helen Matherson has paid White Dragon Shipping
分别支付了四笔费用 都列在这了
on four separate occasions. They're listed here.
付费 为什么
Paid them? What for?
可能是出口硬质岩石 都是大型集装箱
Presumably for exporting ragstone. These are huge containers.
肯定是我之前看到的样本
That must be the samples I saw.
有整整一箱 都贴了汉语标签
There was a whole box of them labelled in Mandarin.
看看日期
Look at the dates.
再跟这些对比一下
Now, compare them to these.
这是我刚提到的四次销♥售♥
These are the four sales I mentioned before,
重量都在一两百万磅之间
each between 1 and 2million pounds.
都是大约一个月后发货
They're all about a month later.
所以海伦·麦特森在向中国人出♥售♥
So Helen Matherson is selling to the Chinese
然后还卖♥♥给韦斯利兄弟
and then she sells to the Wesleys.
是巧合吗 怎么说得通
Is it a coincidence? How does it make sense?
他们刚商讨了一笔新的交易
They've just negotiated a new sale,
这次是弯刀楼
this time it's The Scimitar.
按你的逻辑
According to your logic,
麦特森夫妇在跟白龙运输做另一笔交易
the Mathersons are making another deal with White Dragon.
希望有帮助
I hope it helps.
我们得查清是否会有另一艘船来
We need to find out if there's another ship coming in.
可能已经到了
It might be here already.
马库斯 埃莉诺已经叫停了调查
Marcus, Eleanor closed down the investigation.
她让我回家了
She sent me home.
那她不会知道你在干什么的
Then she won't know what you're up to.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
对 艾莉森 请进
Yes, Alison, come in.
坐
Sit down.
今天早上干得不错
That was good work this morning,
海伦·麦特森经营其父亲的采石场
Helen Matherson running her father's quarry,
这信息有很大帮助
that makes a big difference.
谢谢 埃莉诺
Thank you, Eleanor.
我感兴趣的是你怎么得到这条消息的
What I'm interested in is how you came about that information.
彼得·梅休给我的消息
Peter Mayhew gave it to me.
他是你叔叔对吧
He's your uncle, isn't he?
你早知道了
You knew.
我总以尽可能详细地了解雇员
Well, I make it my business to know as much as I can
为己任
about the people I employ.
关于我们的工作你跟他说过什么
What have you told him about us?
我真的尽可能少说了
I try to tell him as little as I can.
我很抱歉 埃莉诺
I'm sorry, Eleanor.
不 不用抱歉
No, don't be.
我放弃调查是因为
I dropped the investigation
我不想让彼得·梅休像操控你一样
because I don't want Peter Mayhew manipulating us
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表