剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
西装革履
Black tie...
香槟美酒
champagne...
名流云集
celebs.
我不想去
I didn't feel like it.
我很累
I'm tired.
我来收拾
I'll clear up.
你去睡吧
You go to bed.
好
Ok.
怎么了
What is it?
我好像听到了什么
I thought I heard something.
什么
What?
楼下
Downstairs.
什么也没有
It's nothing.
我下去看看
I'm going down.
我也去
I'll come.
没事 你睡吧
No, it's OK. Go back to sleep.
艾利克斯
Alex!
我丈夫在楼上 他会报♥警♥的
My husband's upstairs. He'll be calling the police.
出去 马上
You should leave - now!
他被刺伤了 背部多处撕裂
He's been stabbed. He's got multiple lacerations on his back.
他的内脏在出血 估计肝脏有穿刺伤
He's bleeding internally and I think his liver's been punctured.
一楼进了窃贼
There was burglars. It happened in the flat.
请你先离开
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
-我们会照顾她 莱拉 -好的
- We'll take care of him. Leila! - Yeah.
我们需要稳定他的情况 他在大量出血
We need to stabilise him. He's bleeding fast.
脉搏快而微弱
He's got a weak, rapid pulse.
我来呼叫血管外科医生
I'll fast-bleep the vascular surgeons.
-他得进手术室 -马上去办
- He'll need to go to theatre. - Yeah, get onto it.
你在调查的那些窃贼
Those burglaries you're investigating.
是的 长官
Yes, guv.
现在确认是故意谋杀
It's now attempted murder.
高兴了吧
Are you happy?
是的 长官
Yes, guv.
加上门票和无声拍卖♥♥会的收入
With ticket sales and the silent auction,
我们昨晚
our gala last night
筹集了42万英镑的巨额资金
raised the amazing sum of 420,000 pounds!
谢谢大家 都是你们的功劳
Thank you, everyone. That's all down to your effort.
非常好的结果
It's a fantastic result.
对你们这些未被邀请的人来说
And to those of you who weren't invited,
对不起 昨晚也很棒
I'm sorry, it was a fabulous evening, too.
那么大家回去工作吧
So let's get back to work.
丽萨
Lisa?
-保罗在你的办公室 -好的
- Paul is in your office. - OK.
保罗
Paul.
什么事
What is it?
丽萨 收到了不好的消息
Lisa, I've got some bad news.
是迈克
It's Michael.
怎么了
What?
艾利克斯刚来电说迈克住院了
Alex just called. Michael's in hospital.
他昨晚被刺了
He was stabbed last night.
他家昨晚遭到了抢劫
Apparently there was some kind of a burglary in his home.
为什么打给了你 为什么没打给我
Why did he call you? Why didn't he call me?
这重要吗
Is that really the issue?
不 当然不 我不是这个意思
No, of course not, I didn't mean that.
-他怎么样了 -我给医院打了电♥话♥
- How is he? - Well, I called the hospital.
他情况很危险
He's in critical condition.
他在家里遭到残忍♥的袭击
It was a brutal attack in his home.
丽萨 他可是你的会计主任
Lisa, he's your chief accountant, for God's sake.
我昨天告诉你他在担心一些事然后就出了这事
I told you yesterday he was worried about something and now this.
你觉得这只是巧合吗
Do you think it's just a coincidence?
不然会是什么
What else could it be?
-你在暗示什么 -我不知道 丽萨 你说
- What are you suggesting? - I don't know, Lisa. You tell me.
听着 我们昨晚筹集到将近50万英镑
Look, we raised nearly half a million pounds last night.
你知道这会带来什么影响吗
Do you have any idea what difference that's going to make?
你就是不懂 是吗
You just don't get it, do you?
是的 丽萨 我不懂
No, Lisa, I don't.
两个结了婚的男人
Two men, married.
我想这种事情你不会在意吧
I suppose that sort of thing doesn't bother you.
不会
Uh, no.
你在意吗 警官
Does it bother you, Sarge?
当然不了 我为什么会在意
Of course it doesn't. Why should it?
再说也不关你的事
Anyway, it's none of your bloody business.
我也没什么要说的
There's not much to say.
迈克听到了什么
Michael heard something.
他起来然后下了楼
It woke him up and he came downstairs.
你没有下去吗 和你的...
And you didn't come down with your, erm...?
我丈夫
My husband.
没有 我睡得很死
No, I'm a much heavier sleeper.
我听到他叫我
I heard him call out to me
然后就没了动静 所以我就下了楼
and then there was silence, so I came down.
他就在那里
He was in there.
地上有很多血
There was a lot of blood.
我吓到了 不知道该怎么办
I was shocked, I didn't know what to do.
然后我报了警
I dialled 999.
有丢失什么东西吗
Has anything been taken?
我还没来得及查看
Well, I haven't had much chance to look.
但是我想应该没有
But I don't think so.
他们破坏了一些东西
They broke a few things.
他的电脑被拿走了
Oh, his laptop was taken.
他们肯定没想到他会下来
He must have surprised them.
他为一个慈善基金工作 对吧
He works for a charity, hm?
是的 叫我们的孩子
Our Child, yes.
工作有几年了
How long has he been there?
大概两年
About two years.
他在工作上并不开心 他...
He's not happy at work. He's...
一直都面临着问题 所以他才睡不着
..Been having problems. That's why he couldn't sleep.
-他跟你谈工作上的事吗 -不多
- Does he talk about his work? - Not much.
我们尽量不谈
We try not to.
我注意到你们装了防盗警报
I notice you have a burglar alarm.
昨天响了吗
Was it on last night?
应该响了
It should have been.
迈克上♥床♥之前都会打开
Michael usually put it on before he went to bed.
-能用吗 -我不知道
- And is it working? - I don't know.
一周前还挺正常的 但如果正常的话
It was fine a week ago, but if it didn't go off...
那我就不知道了
But I don't know.
埃捷警报器
Ayjay Alarms.
不是吧
Really?
天哪 两个月来七起盗窃案
Eh, seven burglaries in the last two months.
其中三处住家都安装了同样的警报系统
Three of the properties have the same alarm system,
包括这一家
including this one.
真是谢谢你的英明指点 赛义德
Oh, thanks for pointing that out, Sayyad,
没了您我压根看不出来啊
I'm sure I would never have noticed!
-抱歉 警官 -你抱歉个头
- Sorry, Sarge... - Yeah, but you're not, are you?
你就这毛病
That's your problem -
自己为是千年一遇的当代神探
you think you're God's gift to modern policing.
你并不是 你就是一实习警员
Well, you're not, you're just a bloody TDC.
我只是想做好自己的工作
I'm just trying to do my job.
太对了 所以别插手我的工作
Exactly, so stop trying to do mine.
给
Here you go.
多谢
Thanks.
洛尔卡
Lorca?
是啊 欺诈局并不是警♥察♥
Yes, well, the SFO aren't the police,
他们只是一帮名头鲜亮的会计
they are just a bunch of glorified accountants
自以为是个什么人物
with a high opinion of themselves,
现在还在浪费时间追查丹尼尔·洛尔卡
and they're wasting their time chasing after Daniel Lorca.
但他们查到了什么
But they've got something.
没错 百慕大光盘
That's right. The Bermuda DVD.
苏珊就不该让他们拿走
Susan should never have let them take it.
百慕大
就是个度假胜地而已 真是多事
It's a holiday resort, for God's sake.
同时那里也是避税天堂
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表