剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
You brought me a bottle of wine
就让我原谅你惹我生气
to apologise for getting me pissed?
要么是酒要么是花
It was either that or flowers.
-喝点啤酒吗 -让他走
- Do you want a beer? - He's not staying!
太棒了 谢谢
That'd be great, thanks.
干杯
Cheers.
海伍德的事情怎么样了
How'd it go? With Heywood?
他那边还好
Oh, yeah. No, he was fine about it.
-不用你关心 -真的吗
- Didn't mind at all. - Really?
当然不用在意 你在想什么
No! Of course not. What do you think?
-他送了我回家 -也送了我
- He sent me home. - Me, too.
-发生了什么 -他打了我
- What happened? - He...hit me.
事情不是这样
It wasn't like that.
一言难尽
It's a long story.
我们的老板把我轰出来了
Our boss threw me out.
她说我这个样子不能工作
She said I couldn't come to work looking like this.
她说得对
Well, she has a point.
要我帮你看一下吗
Want me to look at that?
不用 他好得很
No! He's all right.
不用医疗照顾
Doesn't need any medical attention.
或许需要
I might.
你到底来干什么
So what are you doing here, anyway?
想要干什么
What do you want?
那些在格拉巴基俱乐部遇到的人
The people you met at the Golabki Club.
-怎么 -他们撒谎了
- Yeah? - They were lying to you.
他不认识亚当 他们只是一起工作
Well, he didn't know Adam. They just worked together.
罗曼·诺瓦克
Roman Nowak?
是的 他和他的女朋友
Yeah, and his girlfriend.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
斯蒂芬
Stefan.
呆在那不要动
Just stay there.
我马上到
I'll be right round.
是卡伦
That was Karen.
我和警♥察♥呆了一天了
Been with the police all day.
他们让我等了好几个小时
They made me wait for hours.
我要填各种表格 他们也不会做什么
I had to fill in forms, but they're not going to do anything.
可怜的塞巴斯蒂安
Poor Sebastian.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
-你还好吗 -我就是受不了有人潜入我家
- Are you OK? - I just hate the idea of someone being here
翻看我的物品
and going through my things.
是因为亚当的事吧
This is about Adam, isn't it?
我觉得是的
I think so, yeah.
一个男人今早在饭店外找到我
A man came up to me outside the restaurant this morning.
他说他在找一个碟子
He said he was looking for something - a dish.
-天线接受器 -不是
- A satellite dish? - No.
一个小金碟子
A little gold dish.
他说他还会回来
He said he was going to come back.
-你跟警♥察♥汇报了吗 -我当然说了
- Did you tell the police this? - Of course I did.
我向他们描述了他的样子
I gave them his description,
但是我觉得他们没有在意
but I'm not sure they're interested.
因为他没有伤害我
It's not as if he hurt me.
-碟子 -我只是希望我不曾卷入其中
- Dish? - I just wish I'd never got involved.
我感觉很不舒服
I don't feel comfortable any more
讨厌一个人在这里
and I hate being here alone.
你搬进来我会很高兴的
I'll be glad when you move in.
什么
What?!
史蒂芬租了空余的屋子
Stefan's taking the spare room.
你什么时候干的
When did you do that?
干了什么
What?
租♥房♥♥间 你是什么时候问她的
The room? When did you even ask her?
在我和她在格拉巴基俱乐部遇见的时候
When I met her at the Golabki Club.
她说她有一个空房♥间
She said she had a room going free.
是的 因为她的房♥客被谋杀了
Yes, but only because her flatmate had been murdered.
我就很奇怪为什么她给你打电♥话♥而不是我
I mean, I wonder why she rang you and not me.
不管怎样 你怎么能这么做
Anyway, how could you do that? You know, what was...?
那说好的一起找个地方住呢
What was all that stuff about us finding somewhere together?
好吧
Ok.
也许我是做得过了
Maybe I was out of line.
不然我该怎么办 我要找个住的地方
What am I meant to do? I need somewhere to live.
是的 我也是
Yes, so do I!
-那你为什么不问她 -我...
- So, why didn't you ask her? - I'm...
我正准备问
I was going to.
-只是觉得这么做不太合适 -为什么
- It just didn't feel appropriate. - Why not?
为什么
Why not?
我不知道 也许因为我是警♥察♥
I don't know. Maybe cos I'm a police officer
正在调查曾住在这的男人的死因
investigating the death of the guy who used to live there.
所以你才那么生气
That's why you're pissed off?
-因为我先到这里 -不是
- Because I got there first? - No!
那是什么问题
Then what's the problem?
我根本不想讨论这个问题
Look, I don't even want to talk about it.
你快走吧 就当我们没见过
All right? Now just get lost. Forget we ever met.
那罗曼和伊娃呢 你不想知道了吗
What about Roman and Eva? Don't you want to know?
什么
What?
他们在说谎
They were lying to you.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How do you know?
为什么你要假装你不会说英语
Why are you pretending you don't speak English?
你的波兰语显然很棒...
Your Polish is obviously perfect...
但我仍能听出英国口音
but I can hear an English accent, too.
你在这里待太久了
You've been here a long time.
我们只想知道谁杀了亚当
Look, we just want to know who killed Adam.
我们想知道他找到的是什么
We want to know what it was that he found.
金盘子吗
The gold dish?
-小小的 -是的
- Small? - Yes.
-在哪里 -在弯刀工地上
- Where? - On The Scimitar building site.
我们只知道这么多
That's all we know.
其他都不知道了
We don't know anything else.
他拿那个做什么
What did he do with it?
他说要把它卖♥♥给一个叫...约翰·格利弗的人
He said he'd sell it to someone called...John Gulliver.
-格利弗 -我们认识他
- Gulliver. - We know him.
-他死了 -我们曾认识他
- He's dead. - We knew him.
他是怎么认识格利弗的
How did he know Gulliver?
有人告诉我的
One of the guys told me about him.
他会买♥♥东西 也不会问问题
He'd buy stuff and he wouldn't ask questions.
你见过他吗
Did you meet him?
没有
No.
他觉得这也许能值几个钱 就这么多
He thought it might be worth something. That's all.
-也许50英镑吧 -你们之前为什么否认
- Maybe £50. - Why did you deny it?
你们之前为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
是我们让他去找格利弗的
We sent him to Gulliver.
亚当被杀了 然后我们又看见了这个
Adam gets killed and then we see this.
我们很害怕 不想牵扯其中
We were scared. We didn't want to be involved.
艺术商被杀 今晨死于火灾的男人被鉴定为约翰·格利弗
这就是格利弗
This is Gulliver?
放开她
Let her go.
回你车上去 别多管闲事
Get back in your car. Mind your own business.
我认识他
I know him.
纳尔逊勋爵酒吧
你确定不需要喝点什么吗
Are you sure you don't want a drink?
不 我不要 雷蒙德 我只想要真♥相♥
No, I don't want a drink, Raymond, I just want the truth.
你什么意思 我把知道的都告诉你了
What do you mean? I told you everything I know.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你给我工作了多长时间 5年吗
How long did you work for me? Five years?
你以为我不知道你在撒谎吗
You think I couldn't tell when you were lying?
我不能
I can't.
你怕了吗
Are you scared?
你不了解这些人
You don't know these people.
告诉我
Tell me.
有个叫克雷格的人
There's a man called Craig.
-克雷格 -他是这么告诉我的
- Craig? - That's what he said.
退役军人 一个讨厌的家伙
Ex-Army. Nasty piece of work.
我从未见过他 但他知道我的一切
I'd never seen him before but he knew all about me.
知道你曾待过监狱
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表