剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
-你这是做什么 -欺诈局的事 没事
- What's all this about? - It's SFO, it's all right.
这不叫没事 这是...
No, it's not all right. This...
这是强行侵入他人住♥宅♥
This is breaking and entering.
我要在这里被抓到 我会再一次被开除的
If I'm found in here I'm going to get booted out. Again!
不会有人发现的
No-one's going to find out.
你怎么能这么对我
How can you do this to me?
开好了 我会给这个地址寄账单的
There you are. I'll send a bill to this address.
我就知道我不该跟你出来
I knew I shouldn't have come out with you.
我们在这里干吗
What are we doing here?
我们在找一个叫丹尼尔·洛尔卡的男人
We are looking for a man called Daniel Lorca.
我还以为咱们是去喝酒
I thought we were going to the pub.
他是个骗子 是个恶棍
He's a fraudster. He's a crook.
两位老人因他自杀
Two old people killed themselves because of him.
什么老人
What old people?
这不是重点 我们要找到他
It doesn't matter, we're trying to find him.
好吧 他住这里
Right, and he lives here?
一个月前 他买♥♥了12瓶香槟送过来
He had 12 bottles of champagne delivered here a month ago.
冰箱里什么也没有
Nothing in the fridge.
烤箱是全新的
Oven's brand-new.
这里的东西都没有用过
None of this stuff's ever been used.
或许他刚买♥♥下的这里
Maybe he just bought it.
你刚说了他一个月前订了香槟送来
You just said he had champagne delivered here a month ago!
好吧
OK, er...
我们看看楼上
Let's try upstairs.
斯蒂芬
Stefan...
我说了 没有人住在这里
I told you. No-one actually lives here.
床上没人睡过 洗手间没人用过
Bed's never been slept in. Toilet's never been used.
咱能在有人发现咱俩之前离开吗
Do you mind if we get out of here before someone comes?
不会有人来
No-one's going to come.
听着 这里一定有东西
Look, there's got to be something.
邦瀚斯拍卖♥♥行
Bonhams...
红酒鉴赏
Wine-tasting...
这个如何
What about this?
澡堂
A hammam?
是的 这是个土耳其浴堂
Yeah, it's a Turkish bath.
我知道这是什么
Yeah. I know what it is.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
他们怎么知道咱们在这里的
How did they know we were here?
我不知道他们怎么知道咱们在的 斯蒂芬
I don't know how they knew we were here, Stefan.
或许有警报 或许邻居看见了咱们
Maybe there's an alarm. Maybe the neighbours saw us.
那都不重要
That doesn't matter.
重要的是 咱们怎么跟他们讲
What matters is, WHAT are we going to tell them?
没事 没事 我抓到他了
It's all right. It's all right, I've got him.
-什么 -我是赛义德警员
- What? - Oh, I'm DC Sayyad.
我跟我上司在调查一系列的入室偷盗案
I've been investigating a series of burglaries with my boss,
我的上司是桑兹警长 他跟支援正在赶来
DS Sands. He's on the way with backup.
-他是谁 -他是...
- Who is this, then? - He's...
求你了
Please...
我看♥房♥♥子是空的 我没做坏事
I see empty house. I do nothing wrong.
你别说话 知道了吗
Oh, be quiet, you, all right? Um...
这案子我负责了
I'm on top of this.
我没事 房♥子很安全
I'm all right. House is secure.
在艾兰街玫瑰皇冠酒店
...to the Rose and Crown on Alma Street.
请立即到场
Immediate response required.
等等
Wait.
-他来过 -谁
- He was here. - Who?
丹尼尔·洛尔卡
Daniel Lorca.
他为什么要留着栋空房♥子 有什么意义
Why would he keep an empty house? What's the point?
他在一个月前让人把香槟送到这里 还有
He had the champagne delivered here a month ago, and...
这个
this.
耶尔马兹浴场
这是...
What's...
不 不可能
No. Forget it.
你想去就去吧 我没兴趣
You can go if you want, I'm not interested.
我受够了
I've had enough.
我不该试图跟你说理的 是不是
I shouldn't have bothered, should I? Trying to argue with you.
你还是说服我来了
You still talked me into it.
-你可能会喜欢的 -也可能不会
- You might enjoy it. - I might not.
欢迎
Merhaba!
请讲
Yes?
我们预定了探索套餐
Oh, we booked the Discovery package.
-请问您叫什么 -斯蒂芬·科沃斯基
- What's your name, please? - Stefan Kowolski.
科开头的
With a K.
没错 科沃斯基先生
Yes, Mr. Kowolski.
这里显示您已经付款了
I see you paid in advance.
你们是第一次来吗
Is this your first time here?
是的
Yeah.
艾伦
Eren?
艾伦会为你们服务
Eren will look after you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
对了 我有朋友时不时的会来这里
By the way, a friend of mine comes here from time to time.
-他叫丹尼尔·洛尔卡 -洛尔卡
- Daniel Lorca. - Lorca?
他最近没来 是吗
He hasn't visited recently, has he?
不好意思 我不知道他是谁
I'm afraid I don't know him.
谢谢
Thank you.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
好
Yep.
马利克先生
Mr. Malik.
谢谢 尤塞夫 你帮我解决好吗
Thank you, Yusef. Just deal with that for me, would you?
埃莉诺·戴维斯很快会来见您
Eleanor Davies will see you shortly.
承认吧
Admit it...
你很享受
you're enjoying this.
不 我没有享受
No. I'm not enjoying it.
我很热 出了汗 我现在应该工作的
I'm hot, I'm sweating, and I should be at work.
探索套餐还附赠免费的薄荷茶
Well, the Discovery package comes with free mint tea.
听着 这完全是在浪费时间
Look, this is a complete waste of time.
就算洛尔卡真的会来
Even assuming Lorca does come here,
你又要怎么找到他呢
how are you going to find him?
我会四处问问
I'll ask around.
好的 不过别把我牵扯进去就好
Right, but you can ask around without me.
我要走了
I'm out of here.
什么
What?!
我是个有名望的律师和经营者
I'm a respected lawyer and business manager,
而我不喜欢变成受害者
and I do not appreciate being victimised.
你如果想帮忙
If you want to help us,
可以告诉我们如何找到你的客户
you can tell us how to find your client,
丹尼尔·洛尔卡
Daniel Lorca.
你要知道我不能谈论我的客户
You must be aware that I can't talk about any of my clients.
那我们恐怕爱莫能助了
Then I'm afraid we can't help you.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你可不止会感到抱歉而已 戴维斯女士
You're going to be more than sorry, Ms Davies.
我已经确保会有一场司法审查
I have already been granted a judicial review,
而这只是个开始
which was just the first step.
我会向欺诈局索取大笔赔偿
I will be seeking massive damages against the SFO.
有什么理由呢
On what grounds?
你们拿走了
You took files and documents
和丹尼尔·洛尔卡完全没关系的文件
that were completely unrelated to Daniel Lorca.
你们的搜捕令
Your warrant is clearly
明显侵犯了法律职业特免权
in breach of legal professional privilege.
你们拿走私人物品 这和盗窃无异
You took personal items, which is tantamount to theft.
-私人物品 -嗯
- Personal items? - Yeah.
私人相册 一张光盘
Private photograph albums, a DVD,
还有和我生意无关的信
letters that have nothing to do with my business affairs.
我们处理的时候会把保密工作做到最好
Everything will be treated with the utmost confidentiality
并适时换给您
and returned to you in due course.
你还是没明白 是吧
You don't get it, do you?
你开始了一场注定会输的战争
You picked a fight which you are going to lose.
我限你24小时内归还你拿走的东西
I give you 24 hours to return everything you've taken.
不然呢
Or else?
你找洛尔卡先生吗
You're looking for Mr Lorca?
我是他朋友
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表