剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
将此地列为保护区域
这也就是为什么我在这里
Which is why I'm here.
你有什么消息要告诉我的吗
Have you got any news for me?
他们联♥系♥过你了吗
Have you heard from them yet?
欺诈局吗 没有 我猜他们正在查阅
The SFO? Nothing. I assume they're trawling
我们的银行记录
through our banking records.
公♥司♥还有个人的
Hmm, company and individual.
英国莱米康现在怎么样 威廉姆
How are things at UK Remicon, William?
我希望他们别来和我们纠缠
I want them off our back.
欺诈调查局的麻烦
The trouble with The Serious Fraud Office
是一旦他们开始 就会一查到底
is that once they get started, they don't stop.
杰玛 我要去萨瑟克区 今天可能不回来
Gemma, I'm off to Southwark, I probably won't be back today.
-把文件放我桌子上好吗 -好 莱瑟先生
- So, can you leave that stuff on my desk? - Yes, Mr Leese.
我在欺诈重案调查局有个线人
I have a source within the SFO
听说他们的行动进入新阶段了
and I hear they've moved into a new phase.
他们也许已经安插了卧底
They may have gone undercover.
这样我就更难保护你了
It's going to make it harder to protect you.
你是政♥府♥的人 不能阻止他们吗
You're in government. Can't you stop them?
他们是个独♥立♥部门 威廉姆
They're a completely independent organisation, William.
他们是向检察官汇报 但不是为他工作
They report to the Attorney General. They do not work for him.
-你知道的 -就算如此
- You know that. - Even so...
如果他们干了傻事
Well, if they do something stupid.
如果他们出格了 我们也许就能趁机插手
If they step out of line, we may be able to step in.
他们在找什么
What exactly are they looking for?
金融诈骗 非法交易
Financial fraud, business malpractice,
行贿或胁迫博士或者医疗服务系统官员
bribing or coercing of doctors or NHS officials.'
大卫·莱瑟博士
我相信没什么能联♥系♥到英国莱米康
Nothing, I'm sure, that would concern anyone at UK Remicon.
-当然 -当然除非
- Of course not. - Unless, of course,
你还有事瞒着我
there was something you weren't telling me.
斯蒂芬
Stefan?
你要干什么
What do you want?
我
I, um...
我交这个给莱瑟先生
I leave this for Mr Leese.
他今天不在 交给我就行
He's gone for the day. I'll take it.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you...
杰玛
Gemma.
我们这是要去哪
Where are we going?
弗拉克斯顿公♥寓♥吗
Flaxton Court?
没错
That's right.
我就是问一下
I... just wondered.
你介不介意我们尽量不聊天
Do you mind if we keep the chit-chat down to a minimum?
我跟你说实话吧
I'll be honest with you.
我现在最不需要的就是带实习警员
The last thing I need right now is a Trainee Detective Constable,
尤其还是个觉得自己什么都知道的家伙
especially one who thinks he knows everything.
-不是针对你 -但是听起来挺针对我的
- Nothing personal. - It sounds pretty personal to me...
也许你是对的
You might be right.
我和布罗姆利聊了
I spoke to Bromley.
你的事我都知道
I know all about you.
要是我想聊天 我有收音机呢
And if I want conversation, I've got the radio.
鉴证科的人来过了吗
Er, have forensics been in?
还没有
No, they haven't.
他们要那些指纹 鲁米诺
I mean, why would they need fingerprints or luminol
完整的犯罪报告干吗呢
or a complete bleeding crime report?
他们当然来过了
Of course they've been in.
白♥痴♥
Pillock.
我们现在在找什么
Er, what are we looking for?
我们在找他被杀的原因
We're looking for the reason he was killed.
马克·汉森
Mark Henson.
在当地一所中学教法语和德语
Teaches French and German at a local secondary.
没有女朋友 也没男朋友
No girlfriend. No boyfriend.
公♥寓♥倒是很不错
Nice little flat.
就是房♥贷压力很大
Big mortgage, though.
肯定是爸妈出钱帮忙了
Must be getting some help from Mum and Dad.
你干什么
What are you doing?
拍张照
Er, just taking a photo.
当纪念品吗 行了
What, as a souvenir? Just leave it!
也许我们应该和他学校的同学谈谈
Maybe we should talk to someone at his school.
你这么想吗 真的吗
Do you think so? Really?
我怎么就没想到呢
Ah, why didn't I think of that?
走了
Come on!
马克来这儿两年了
Mark had been here for two years.
我们十分震惊
We were completely shocked.
-这是他的教室吗 -是的
- This is his classroom? - Yes.
我需要看看他的储物柜
I'm going to need to see his locker.
-静室 所有个人物品 -当然可以
- The quiet room. Any personal possessions. - Of course.
他有没有 出现什么奇怪的举动什么的
Had he...? Had he been behaving strangely in any way or, um...
他有什么烦心事吗
Had anything upset him?
我不清楚他有什么麻烦
I wasn't aware of anything untoward.
他之前刚同意导演《龙蛇小霸王》
He'd just agreed to direct Bugsy Malone.
《龙蛇小霸王》是一场音乐剧
我演过这剧
I did Bugsy!
-你演哪个角色 -丹迪·丹
- Oh, what part were you? - Dandy Dan.
丹迪·丹是《龙蛇小霸王》中的坏人角色
打断一下 我可不认为他因为一场校演被杀
Excuse me? I don't think he was killed because of a school play.
劳拉 快进来
Laura! Come in.
这位是劳拉·琼斯
This is Laura Jones,
她是我们这里的数学老师
she works in our maths department.
她跟马克最熟 这两位是桑兹警长和
She knew Mark best. This is Detective Sergeant Sands and...
你怎么认识马克·汉森的
How did you know Mark Henson?
我们一起进行了教师培训
Er, we did teacher training together.
那之后 暑期又一起旅行
After that, we spent the summer travelling.
你们去哪了
Where were you?
-什么 -暑期旅行去哪了
- What? - When you went travelling?
去了印度
We were in India.
-何时去的 -六年前
- When was this? - Six years ago.
不过之后都有联♥系♥ 一直是朋友
But we kept in touch. We stayed friends.
关于他你知道些什么
So, what can you tell us about him?
他有担心什么事吗
Was he worried about anything?
或者他心里记挂着什么事吗
Or did he have anything on his mind?
他三星期前开始焦虑不安
Three weeks ago, he got quite upset.
还有我也是
We both were.
为何
Why?
我们认识的人在事故中死了
Someone we knew got killed in an accident.
那人是我们的朋友
He was a friend.
-他是谁 -他名叫史蒂夫·穆伦
- Who was he? - His name was Steve Mullen.
真是不敢相信 他们两个都
I can't believe it, both of them...
你要觉得不适可以不说下去
You don't have to say any more if you prefer not to.
不 她得继续说
Yes. She does, actually.
史蒂夫·穆伦出了什么事
What happened to Steve Mullen?
车祸
A car accident.
肇事逃逸
A hit-and-run.
亨利 我有话和你说
Henry, I want to talk to you.
洗车行的罗宾逊先生打来电♥话♥ 发生了什么
Mr Robinson called me from the car wash. What happened?
我不喜欢在那里工作
I didn't like working there.
你该先跟我讲一下
You could have talked to me!
你根本不听
You don't listen.
才怪
That's not true!
我给你找的工作
I got you that job.
我知道洗车不赚什么钱 但如果你不工作
I know it's not much, washing cars, but if you don't work,
你根本不能掌控自己的人生
you're not going to have control over your life.
不仅仅是钱的问题 工作很重要
It's not just about the money! It's important!
你为什么最近没吃药
Why haven't you been taking your medication?
你进我房♥间了
You've been in my room?!
我只是想照顾好你 一直都是
I'm trying to look after you. It's all I ever do!
为什么停药
Why have you stopped?
吃药没用
It doesn't help me.
这些大型制药公♥司♥都试图掌控我
All these big pharma companies, they want to control me.
情况只会更糟
They just make things worse.
谁说的
Who said that?
这不像你会说的话
That's not you talking.
-是谁这么跟你说的 -没人
- Who's been telling you that? - No-one.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表