剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
Night.
赛义德 还适应吧
Sayyad! How are you settling in?
第一天只有一个目击者死了
First day, just the one dead witness.
看看到周末会怎样 好吗
Let's see, er...where we are by the end of the week, shall we?
先生 我
Guv, I...
别 你现在最好还是少说话
No, it's probably best you don't say too much right now.
德里克 帮我捋一捋案情吧
Derek, why don't you take me through it?
劳拉·琼斯认识马克·汉森
Laura Jones knows Mark Henson.
他们一起度假
All right? They go on holiday together.
"神奇男孩"想多了解一点这事
Wonder Boy here wanted to know a bit more about that,
所以他决定回学校
so he decides to go back to the school.
然后发生了什么
And what happened?
不知道
We don't know.
她紧张了 从电动扶梯上摔下去了
She got nervy, fell down the escalators.
她不是摔下去的 是被推下去的
She didn't fall. She was pushed.
你这么看吗
That your opinion?
病理调查科有答复吗
Have we got anything from Pathology?
结果还没出来
They're still working on it.
所以说这两个死者有关联吗
What are we saying, then, the two deaths are linked?
-我不确定 -肯定有
- I'm not sure they are. - They have to be!
看 这是马克·汉森 这是劳拉·琼斯
Look. This is Mark Henson, this is Laura Jones.
你什么时候拿到这照片的
When did you get that?
我在公♥寓♥看到的
I saw it at the flat.
弗拉克斯顿公♥寓♥ 我今早回去了一趟
Flaxton Court. I went back this morning.
然后你就拿来了吗 你不能这么做
What, and you just took it? You can't do that!
你打上标签并录入证物列表了吗
You had it labelled and entered in the evidence log?
是的 先生
Yes, Guv.
继续
Go on.
这是马克·汉森 劳拉·琼斯
This is Mark Henson, Laura Jones
这是史蒂夫·穆伦
and this is Steve Mullen.
我在卢顿的车祸报告中看到了他的照片
I saw his picture in the collision report from Luton.
他们三个都在过去四周内被杀
All three have been killed in the last four weeks.
你做了功课
You've been busy.
照片是在印度拍的
That picture was taken in India.
背景应该是孟买♥♥的印度门
I think that's the Gate of India in Mumbai.
慢着 你什么意思
Wait a minute. What are you saying?
有个连环杀人犯专门杀老师吗
We've got some kind of serial killer hitting teachers?
我什么都没说 德里克 我也不明白
I'm not saying anything, Derek. It makes no sense to me, either.
那这个呢 金丝雀码头站的监控录像
What about this, er...CCTV footage from Canary Wharf?
并没有多大帮助
Well, it won't be much help.
在售票处的电源被切断了
It was switched off in the ticket office.
-谁干的 -这两个人
- Who by? - These two.
他们进来之后似乎
They came in and it seems
径直走向了主接线盒
they made straight for the main junction box.
他们很熟练
Contract workers.
好吧 他们是谁 他们在做什么
All right, who are they? What were they doing there?
我们正在调查
We're onto it.
他们就是在这时切断了电源
That's where they pulled out the power supply.
我猜你没看到别的了
I don't suppose you saw anything else?
我到的时候已经来不及了
Oh, it was over by the time I arrived.
好吧 照片里还有两个人
All right. There are two other people in this photograph.
也许他们还没有摔断脖子或者被撞死
Assuming they haven't had their necks broken or been run over,
我们要知道他们是谁
we should find out who they are.
好吧 聪明人
Right, then, genius,
从史蒂芬·穆伦开始调查
start with Steve Mullen.
把他的遗孀找来
Get his widow in here.
你从哪里得到的
Where did you get this from?
我看它在莱瑟的办公室里
I saw it in Leese's office.
制药行业的未来
中心酒店 英国莱米康赞助
Axis Hotel. Sponsored by UK Remicon.
你务必要出席
You should definitely make an appearance.
复印一张作为你的邀请
Get a copy of this printed up and use it at the front door.
你可以装作是大卫·莱瑟
OK? You can go as David Leese.
-这算是加班么 -不算 这是聚会
- Will it count as overtime? - No. It's a party.
-那你去 -我不去 我不喜欢聚会
- Then you go. - I can't. I don't like parties.
人人都爱聚会
Everyone likes parties.
所以这不能算是加班
That's why it's not overtime.
发件人:艾莉森
收件人:斯蒂芬
主题:研究 7份附件
这些资料会有所帮助
期待今晚的晚餐
艾莉森
英国莱米康获得数十亿英镑合约
鲁恩实验室能否给出回击
英国莱米康
鲁恩实验室
回击
英国莱米康和鲁恩实验室在英国市场份额上决一雌雄
制药公♥司♥鲁恩实验室投入英国分部数十亿
制药公♥司♥
市场份额
数十亿
首席执行长官科尔曼·布雷克
将鲁恩实验室带上新的高度
科尔曼 很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Coleman. How nice to hear from you.
我有另外一项任务
I have another assignment.
是时候去帮助警♥察♥的调查了
It's time to help the police with their enquiries.
感谢你和你的宝宝的到来
Thank you for coming in today, Mrs Mullen.
穆伦太太
And with your baby.
有新发现么
Have you found something?
你知道杀害史蒂芬的凶手了吗
Do you know who killed Stephen?
还不知道
Not... Not yet, no.
我们想问你一些问题
We've just got a few questions for you.
你们是什么时候搬到卢顿的
So, when did you move to Luton?
在我们新婚之后
Just after we got married.
五年前 迪恩六个月的时候
Five years ago. Dean's six months.
他很可爱
He's lovely.
史蒂夫在利兹没有找到工作
Steve couldn't find any work up in Leeds,
所以我们来到了南边
so we came south.
他从事什么工作
What job did he do?
在苗圃[托儿所]工作
Worked at a nursery.
照顾孩子吗
Babies?
培育花朵
Flowers.
他是主管
He was the manager.
悲剧发生时他正在回家路上
He were on his way home when it happened.
珍妮 能讲讲有关印度的事吗
Jenny, can you tell me anything about India?
印度
India?
-他去印度的时候 -然后呢
- While he went there... - Yeah?
他见了一些朋友 对吧
..He met some people out there, didn't he?
我想有一群人
..There were a group of them, I think.
他从没和我谈论过这个
He never talked about it.
这个照片里的人你一个都不认识吗
You don't know anyone in this photograph?
这是史蒂夫
That's Steve
我不认识其他人了
I, um... I don't know the others, though.
你知道他们怎么认识的吗
Do you know how they met?
不知道
No.
但是他得到了一些报酬
But he got, um... he got paid for it.
他赚了很多钱
He earned quite a bit of money.
有多少
How much money?
600英镑
600 pounds.
他用一部分钱买♥♥了这枚戒指
He used some of it to buy this ring.
他是怎么赚钱的
What did he do to earn the money?
我不知道
I don't know.
他没告诉我
He didn't say.
在印度做什么可以赚600英镑
'So, what do you do in India to earn 600 quid?'
我不知道 -你不知道
I don't know. - You don't know?
这是做无用功
That makes a change
让她来就是浪费时间
It was a waste of time bringing her in here.
照片里的人她一个都不认识
She knew nobody in that bloody photograph.
如果他们认识劳拉 如果他们还是朋友
If they knew Laura, if they were still friends,
也许他们会参加她的葬礼
then maybe they'll come to her funeral.
有可能
That's possible.
再去找负责卢顿车祸的调查员聊一聊
Have another word with Luton Collision Unit investigators,
-看看有没有别的线索 -好的 警官
- see if they've got anything else. - Right, Sarge.
你最好找出一套正装
And you may have to dig out a black tie.
晚上好 艾莉森
Good evening, Alison.
你吓到我了
You frightened me!
-你来做什么 -我来看你啊
- What are you doing here? - Well, I came to see you.
你可以提前告诉我的
You could have let me know.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表