剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
斯蒂芬
Stefan.
雷什
Rash.
亨利
Henry!
这是马克·汉森 劳拉·琼斯
This is Mark Henson, Laura Jones
这是史蒂夫·穆伦
and this is Steve Mullen.
他们三个都在过去四周内被杀
All three have been killed in the last four weeks.
你在印度时
You used the three of them
用他们三个做了什么医疗实验
in some sort of medical experiment in India.
这是他们三个人的共同点
That's what connects them.
脂轻松已经成为了我们最成功的产品
Lipocite has not become UK but become our most successful product ever.
我用的是大卫·莱瑟的身份
I went there as David Leese.
他们知道我要去
They knew I was coming.
他们在等我
They were expecting me.
这就是最有力的证据了
So this is the smoking gun.
它能将大卫·莱瑟和英国莱米康联到一起
This is what links David Leese to UK Remicon.
英国莱米康是我们在欧洲市场的最大对手
UK Remicon's our number one competitor in the European market,
如果 他们失去了竞争力
and if, they were to be put out of the way,
那对我们 将十分有利
that could be... very advantageous to us.
科尔曼
Coleman.
我有另外一项任务
I have another assignment.
警♥察♥ 亨利 站住
Police! Henry, stop!
站住
Stop!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
你在干什么 让开 他是我的嫌犯
What are you doing?! Get out the way, he's my suspect!
给我让开
Get out of MY way!
别伤害我 求你了 别伤害我
Don't hurt me. Please, just don't hurt me.
-没事的 -没人会伤害你的 亨利
- It's OK. - No-one's going to hurt you, Henry.
好吗
All right?
你...待着别动
You just...stay there.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我来找他
I came looking for him.
为什么
Why?
这我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
你当然可以
Yes, you can.
关于钱 关于诈骗
It's about money. It's about fraud.
这是我的工作
It's my job. OK?
怎么回事
What's happening?
我们待会再收拾你
We'll be with you in a minute.
-你不能和他谈 -为什么
- You can't talk to him. - Why not?
因为我正要逮捕他
Because I'm about to arrest him.
听着 我上司在这里
Look, my boss is here, all right?
他不能看到你
He can't see you.
我要抓他 然后我们明天再说
I'm taking him in, and we can sort this out tomorrow.
到时候见
I'll meet you.
但是是我抓到他的
But I was the one who caught him.
不是这样的
Well, that's not true!
我们一起抓到他的
We both caught him.
是我看到他的
I was the one who saw him!
跟这个有什么关系
That's not relevant.
我怎么会摊上你这么个人
What are you doing in my life?
你为什么对亨利·威廉姆斯感兴趣
Why are you interested in Henry Williams?
我跟你说了
I told you...
我不能谈论我的工作
I can't talk about my work.
这太荒谬了
Oh, that's ridiculous.
你因为一个叫大卫·莱瑟的人去了酒店
Look, you were at that hotel because of a man called David Leese.
你难道看不出来我们都在调查同一件事吗
Can't you see we're both investigating the same thing?
无间菜鸟
第一季第三集
无间菜鸟
第一季第三集
无间菜鸟
第一季第三集
无间菜鸟
第一季第三集
无间菜鸟
第一季第三集
你怎么能吃下这些东西
How can you eat all that?
-什么 -那坨垃圾
- What? - That crap.
这是早饭
It's breakfast!
好吧
Fine.
如果你告诉我你知道些什么 我也告诉你
I'll tell you what I know if you tell me what you know.
好的
Ok.
你先说
You go first.
不 是我邀请你入伙的
No. I invited you here.
还是我买♥♥的单
And I paid!
如果你告诉我的上司
If you tell my bosses...
我什么都和你说了 他会杀了我
I told you anything, I'll get killed.
我也一样
Same.
好吧 但不准告诉别人 行吗
All right, but this is just between you and me. All right?
行
Right.
欺诈调查局正在调查一家叫英国莱米康的公♥司♥
The SFO are investigating a company called UK Remicon.
公♥司♥规模很大 是一家制药公♥司♥
It's huge. It makes pharmaceutical products.
然后呢
And?
公♥司♥贿赂医生和药剂师
Well, it's bribing doctors and pharmacists
推广他们的产品
to promote their products.
高价卖♥♥给国民医疗服务
Selling to the NHS at over-inflated prices.
其中一名医生就是大卫·莱瑟
One of those doctors is David Leese,
大卫·莱瑟和亨利·威廉姆斯有某种关联
and David Leese is somehow linked to Henry Williams.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
亨利是...
Henry is, er...
他与三起命案有关联
He's connected to the murder of three people.
两个老师和一个在园艺中心工作的人
Two teachers and a guy who worked at a gardening centre.
他们都在印度参加了某种试验
They all took part in some sort of experiment. In India.
是一家叫绿蕨的公♥司♥吗
Was that for a company called Greenfern?
-是的 -你知道是什么药吗
- Yes! - Well, do you know what drug?
一种抗抑郁药
Er, an antidepressant.
-叫什么 -我们不知道
- Name? - We don't know.
大卫·莱瑟是绿蕨的总裁
David Leese was CEO of Greenfern!
-我知道 -绿蕨给每个参与试验者...
- I know. - And Greenfern paid everyone who took part...
-六百镑 -没错
- £600. - Yes!
你妹妹莱拉 她有男朋友吗
Your sister, Leila. Does she have a boyfriend?
这...不算问题 这跟这件事没关系
That's...not a question. That's got nothing to do with this.
抱歉
Sorry.
想都别想
Don't even go there!
好吧
Ok...
亨利·威廉姆斯呢
What about Henry Williams?
他是我们的头号♥嫌疑人
He's our number one suspect.
其中一个老师摔死时他也在场
He was there when one of the teachers fell to their death.
我还看到他在车站
I actually saw him at the station.
你知道他一年有两万镑的收入吗
Do you know he was being paid £20,000 a year?
不 但这样就说得通了
No, but that makes sense.
他绝对有其他赚钱的渠道
He was definitely getting money from somewhere.
-是谁给他钱 -绿蕨
- Who was paying it? - Greenfern.
你为什么去车站 亨利
Why did you go to the station, Henry?
我没有
I didn't.
我们在录像上看到你了 你为什么去那儿
We have you on CCTV. Why were you there?
我去见个人
I went to meet someone.
劳拉·琼斯.
Laura Jones.
不是
No.
那是谁
Then who?
卡洛琳
Caroline.
卡洛琳是谁
Who's Caroline?
她是谁
Who is she?
她是我朋友
She's my friend.
你在网上聊天的那个吗
The one you talk to on the computer?
我们查了你的电脑 亨利
We've looked at your computer, Henry.
尸检报告
证物
受害者 马克·汉森
你用的是一个加密聊天平台
You were using an encrypted communication platform.
但我们在另一端找不到账号♥
But we couldn't find an account at the other end,
说明要不是他们删了
which means either they deleted it,
不然就是这个账号♥根本不存在
or they didn't exist in the first place.
我觉得卡洛琳是你幻想出来的人物
I think Caroline's a figment of your imagination.
她是真实的
She's real.
那你在火车站见到她了吗
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表