剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
只是集资需要点时间
It will just take me time to raise the money.
告诉我去哪里找你
Tell me where I can find you.
弯刀
罗曼你喝醉了吗
亚当死了
Adam's dead.
什么
What?!
他今天死在了工地
He was killed on the site today.
是场意外
It was an accident.
意外
An accident?!
他们是这么说的
That's what they say.
-有人知道吗 -知道什么
- Does anyone know? - What?
你明知道我指的是什么
You know what I'm talking about.
你跟他们讲了吗
Did you tell them?
-没有 -一定不要说
- No. - You mustn't.
伊娃 亚当死了
Eva...Adam's dead.
他把那东西卖♥♥给那些人却反被杀
He sold it to them and they killed him.
我得去报♥警♥
I have to go to the police.
不行
No!
这是我们唯一的机会
唯一的机会你懂吗
你不能去
是的
Yeah.
不 不成问题
No, it's not a problem.
拜
Bye.
建筑工地发生意外
Accident on a building site.
昨天的事
Happened yesterday.
发电机爆♥炸♥时工人就在那里 当场死亡
Builder was killed when a generator exploded in his face.
亚当·詹森 是德国人吗
Adam Jannsen? What's that, German?
应该是波兰人 有什么影响吗
Polish, I think. Does it make any difference?
-反正对他没影响了 -总之这事关系重大
- Not to him any more. - Anyway, it's a big deal.
事关弯刀
It's The Scimitar.
德里克 你真该多读点报纸 知道吗
You know, maybe you should read the papers a bit more, Derek.
弯刀是价值5亿的开♥发♥项目 颇受争议
It's a £500 million development. It's controversial
不过依旧得到政♥府♥支持
it's got government backing, anyway.
媒体无孔不入 因此才把案件上交我们处理
Press are all over it, that's why it's been passed up to us.
健康与安全执行局那边呢
What about Health and Safety?
他们被要求待命
No, they've been told to wait.
我要你去现场调查 做个初步报告
I want you to go down there and make a preliminary report.
带上赛义德
And take Sayyad with you.
-为何 -因为他是实习警员 德里克
- Why? - Cos he's a TDC, Derek.
实习就得有人带
"T" Stands for trainee,
不是买♥♥买♥♥咖啡跑跑腿就行 明白吗
not something you send him out to buy, all right?
跟我走
Right, come on.
带上外套
Get your coat.
名为弯刀的新建筑自今年早些时候
The new building known as The Scimitar has been controversial
被批准以来一直颇受争议
since it was given the go-ahead earlier this year.
警方和健康与安全执行局的人员
Police and health and safety officials
在昨天发生一名建筑工人
have closed down the entire project following
死亡事件之后关停了整个项目
the death of an unnamed construction worker yesterday.'
-工头在哪里 -在办公室
- Where's the foreman? - In the office.
瞧瞧这是谁
Well, well, well!
雷蒙德·基恩
Raymond Keane!
有些时候没见了
I've not seen you in a while.
你好 德里克
Hi, Derek.
-你在这里工作是吗 -是的
- You work here, do ya? - Yeah.
-工地工头 -奇事总是层出不穷
- Site foreman. - Wonders will never cease.
具体情况是怎样
So, what happened?
是事故
It was an accident.
去检查发电机结果
Checked the generator and...
那东西爆♥炸♥了
The thing just blew.
是他运气不好吗
His bad luck, eh?
我们去看一下吧
Let's have a look, shall we?
当时电力不足 我就让詹森去查看发电机
We had a power short, so I sent Jannsen to look at the generator.
你让他去的
You sent him?
我当时刚好看到他 都不怎么认识
He was the first person I saw. I hardly knew him.
估计你也不认识他 到底发生了什么
From Adam, yeah. So, what happened?
不知道 可能是油罐泄露
I dunno. I think there was a leak in the tank.
好几天没人靠近那里
No-one had been near it for days.
-我毫无头绪 -就像以前吗
- I haven't a clue. - Just like old times, eh?
有其他人来这儿吗
Was anyone else here?
没有 就他自己
No, he was on his own.
警官
Sarge.
这里有口香糖
There's chewing gum.
这可能是早在一周前留下的
That could've been left there a week ago.
看上去是新弄的 而且油罐旁边有鞋印
Looks fresh. And there's boot prints around the fuel tanker.
好吧 不过事故发生后有几个小伙到这边来
Right. Some of the lads came over, you know, after it happened.
可能是他们留下的
It was probably one of them.
我相信警方和健康与安全执行局
There will, I'm sure, be a full investigation
查尔斯·麦特森 城市规划国务大臣
会进行一次全面调查
by the police and the Health and Safety Executive.
尽管这是一场悲剧 但是我们不允许
But we cannot allow an accident like this,
这个事故扰乱我们的决心
albeit a tragic one, 'to distract us.
国务大臣 你对于国际国内对
Minister, how do you feel about
简称弯刀的反对意见有什么看法
the opposition to The Scimitar both local and national?
-路易斯 你看了这个吗 -嘘
- Louis, have you seen this? - Shh.
我的心与不幸死亡的受害者
My thoughts are with the family and friends of the man
的家属和朋友同在
who was sadly killed.
但是我想说 我们需要
But I would like to say this. We need...'
新闻上都是我们的事
We're all over the news.
是的我知道
Yes, I've seen.
真是可怕
It's terrible.
伊莱亚斯 我告诉你可怕在哪
I tell you what's terrible, Elias,
我们已经叫停了
we've just been shut down.
健康与安全执行局将会进行全面调查
There'll be a full investigation by HSE,
谁知道会发布♥什♥么禁令
prohibition notices, God knows!
他为什么一定要死在建筑工地
Why did he have to die on the bloody building site?
他可以从公交车上摔下去
He could have...fallen under a bus,
他可以被火车撞死
he could've been knocked down by a train.
路易斯
Louis!
只是觉得很可惜而已
It's just a bloody shame, that's all.
-你好 -请问亚当·詹森住在这里吗
- Yes? - I understand you have an Adam Jannsen living here?
-是的 -请问你是
- That's right. - Your name is?
卡伦·安德鲁斯
Karen Andrews.
我是桑兹警长 这位是实习警员赛义德
I'm Detective Sergeant Sands, this is Detective Constable Sayyad.
-我们能进去吗 -现在不合适
- Can we come in? - It's not a good time.
对大家来说都不是个好日子
Not for Adam, not for us, not for anybody, really,
但是我们还是想进来
but we'd still like to come in.
这是我的房♥子
It's my house.
亚当最近三个月从我这里租了一间屋子
Adam's been renting a room from me for the last three months.
你们是怎么认识的
So how did the two of you meet?
通过网络认识的
Internet.
有一个出租机构
There's a renting agency.
然后他就直接入住了
But he just walked through the door.
你对亚当有什么印象
So what can you tell us about Adam?
他很安静 很努力 不太出门
He was very quiet, very hard-working, he didn't go out much.
最近几天或几周有没有什么反常的事情
So, nothing unusual's happened over the last few days, weeks?
除了亚当的离去之外
Apart from Adam getting himself killed, I mean.
他有没有让你感到奇怪的言行举止
He didn't say or do anything that made you think twice?
没有 你在暗示
No. Are you suggesting...?
我没有暗示什么 安德鲁斯女士
I'm not suggesting anything, Ms Andrews,
我只是问你一些问题
I'm just asking you some questions,
如果你能回答会帮上我们大忙
and if you could answer them, that'd be a real help.
他没有什么特别的
I didn't see that much of him.
完全就是一个普通人
He seemed completely normal.
实际上他很开心
In fact, he was very cheerful.
他赚了一些钱
He'd made some money.
这是他的 他刚刚买♥♥的
That's his. He'd just bought it.
他跟你讲过他怎么赚钱吗
Er, did he tell you how he made the money?
没有 他应该有别的工作
No. He must've done another job.
晚上的一些兼♥职♥ 他很努力
Moonlighting. He never stopped.
这只是一场事故
It was an accident.
设备本应该事先检查一下
A piece of kit that should have been inspected.
倒霉鬼开动机器结果把自己炸飞了
Poor bastard turned it on and it blew him apart.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表