剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
他们正在为此付出代价
and now they're paying the price.
你也知道印度发生了什么 你亲眼所见
You saw what happened in India. You saw it with your own eyes.
这仅仅是开始
That was just the start.
他为什么针对其他志愿者 这不正常
Why would he go after the other volunteers? That makes no sense.
他已经完全精神失常了
Well, he's a very disturbed young man.
没什么是正常的
I don't think sense has got anything to do with it.
你应该庆幸他没有找上你
You know, you're lucky he didn't come after you.
他没有杀人
He didn't do it.
亨利·威廉姆斯什么都不知道
Henry Williams is confused, all right?
他精神不太正常
He's not well
但我觉得那还不至于让他杀人
but I don't think he's got it in him to kill anyone.
-那是谁杀的 -我不知道
- Then who did? - I don't know.
我显然还不知道
Obviously I don't know that yet!
我记得你说有一大堆证据
I thought you said you had a load of evidence.
所有的证据都指向亨利·威廉姆斯
Well, all the evidence points to Henry Williams.
给我讲讲
Tell me.
好吧
Ok.
他房♥间里有卷胶带
There was a roll of adhesive tape in his room.
看我找到了什么
Well, well, well.
和马克·汉森死时
It matches the tape that we found on the roof
我们在天台发现的胶带一样
that was used when Mark Henson was killed.
算不上决定性证据
That's not conclusive.
-是不算 -但还有别的发现
- No. - but that's not all.
我们在他衣服上找到的纤维可以证明
We've got fibres from his clothes
他在马克·汉森和劳拉·琼斯的犯罪现场
that place him at both crime scenes -
都曾出现过
Mark Henson AND Laura Jones.
我们还在他的外套里
And we found strands of Laura's hair
发现了一撮劳拉·琼斯的头发
on one of his jackets.
他妈妈的车上还有血迹
There was also bloodstains on his mother's car.
AB型 与史蒂夫·穆伦的血型相同
AB - the same blood type as Steve Mullen.
我们还发现他曾在穆伦死的那天
And we know he drove up the M1 to Luton
出现在开往卢顿的M1高速公路
the day Mullen died.
-这是他以前住的地方 -是的
- Is that where he lived? - Yeah.
车里也有可能是别的人
It might have been someone else in the car.
希望如此
I wish it was.
我们从摄像头截取了面部图像
We got a facial image from one of the cameras.
他在距离穆伦工作地点不到一千六百米的地方
And he used his phone less than a mile away from the place
用过他的手♥机♥
where Mullen worked.
还有什么发现
Anything else?
我告诉过你
I already told you.
我曾看到他出现在劳拉被杀的地铁站
I saw him at the station when Laura was killed.
-他绝对去过那儿 -所以就是他干的
- He was definitely there. - So he did it.
什么
What?
明摆着嘛
Well, it's obvious.
我才说了不是他干的 你搞毛
I just said he didn't do it, what...?
但你刚证明了就是他干的啊
But you just proved that he did.
你还要多少证据
How much evidence do you need?
证据有可能是被人伪造的
The evidence could have been planted.
被谁啊 你在哪个星球活着呢
Who by? What planet are you on?!
在你酒里被下了药
The same planet that spiked your drink
还差点被卡车碾死的同一个星球
and almost has you under a truck.
这个事很严重
This is big...
即使就我一个人我也要调查清楚
And I'm going to prove it - even if I have to do it on my own.
继续说 说服我
Go on, then, convince me.
那好
Ok.
首先 有人在劳拉·琼斯被杀的同一时刻
First of all, someone turned off the cameras at the tube station
关掉了地铁站内的摄像头
at the exact same time Laura Jones was killed.
有两个女人在现场 她们是合同工
There were two women there. Contract workers.
她们是谁 在那儿干嘛
Who were they? What were they doing?
另一个疑点
And then there's the question
就是亨利·威廉姆斯收到的钱
of Henry Williams and the money he was being paid.
他怎么可能买♥♥得起这些
How does he afford all this stuff?
他每年都能收到两万英镑
He's getting paid 20 grand a year.
没错 但为什么呢
Yeah, but why?
为什么绿蕨到现在还给他打钱
I mean, why are Greenfern still paying him?
一定和在印度发生的事有关
Look, this has got something to do with what happened in India.
所有参加那次试验的人正在被依次杀害
All the people that took part in that experiment are being killed,
亨利成了犯罪嫌疑人
and Henry's getting the blame.
你上司是这么想的吗
Is that what your bosses think?
当然不是 他们不听我的
No, of course not. They won't listen to me.
你那边呢
How about you?
-我的调查被终止了 -为什么
- I'm off the case. - Why?
我们不能在你们调查亨利·威廉姆斯的同时
We can't investigate David Leese while you're
调查大卫·莱瑟
investigating Henry Williams.
那你现在干什么
So what are you doing?
没得干
I'm not doing anything.
-布鲁斯·洛克伍德 -是谁
- Bruce Lockwood. - Who's he?
他是带领我们找到亨利·威廉姆斯的线索
He was the one who led us to Henry Williams.
他当时也在印度 我们应该找他聊聊
He was in India. We should talk to him.
我们俩一起
You and me?
不好么
Why not?
严肃对待这件事 好吗
Just take it seriously, OK?
你从哪儿弄来的这两货车
So where did you get this van?
我室友的
From a guy I live with.
他是个建筑工
He's a builder.
打死也猜不到
Yeah, I'd never have guessed.
-你要干嘛 -我想喝咖啡
- What are you doing? - I need coffee.
你是不是傻 咱们要迟到了
Are you mad? We're an hour late!
怎么了 我开车一定要喝咖啡
What? I can't drive without coffee.
等下
Wait!
早知道还是坐火车了
We should have taken the train.
布鲁斯·洛克伍德当时在印度
Bruce Lockwoood was in India -
然而有趣的是
and what's interesting is,
他也在一家制药公♥司♥工作
he also works for a pharmaceutical company.
鲁恩实验室
Ruhn Laboratories.
-他们是一群混♥蛋♥ -你知道他们
- They're bastards. - What, you know them?
是的 我看过相关的新闻
Yeah, I've read about them.
然后呢
And?
他们是一家美国制药公♥司♥
They're an American pharmaceutical company,
一帮混♥蛋♥
and they're bastards.
这破车能再开快点么
Can't this thing go any faster?
我都踩到地板了
I'm touching the floor.
我都踩穿地板了
I'm THROUGH the floor.
-废话 -你放轻松点 好吗
- This is rubbish. - Can you just relax, OK?
我们能按时到的
It will get us there.
布鲁斯
Bruce...
恐怕我们要迟到了
I'm afraid we're going to be late.
出了点状况
Something's come up with the case.
几个小时
A couple of hours?
你烦死了
You are so annoying.
蠢货
Idiot.
好多了
OK, that's better.
走吧
Let's go.
快点 我们没多少时间了
Hurry up, we haven't got all day!
艾莉森 你知道斯蒂芬在哪吗
Alison, do you know where Stefan is?
他今天没来
Er, he didn't come in today.
-他说和朋友去布里斯托尔了 -好的
- He said he was going to Bristol with a friend. - OK.
那么告诉我
So, tell me,
我们为什么对布鲁斯·洛克伍德感兴趣
why are we interested in Bruce Lockwood?
听着...
Look...
他为什么出现在劳拉·琼斯的葬礼上
Why was he at Laura Jones's funeral?
他有六年没见过她了
He hasn't seen her in, what, like, six years?
然后突然出现
And suddenly he turns up.
是他把我们引向了亨利·威廉姆斯
HE'S the one that led us to Henry Williams.
我不知道 但是这几乎让人感觉...
I don't know, but it almost feels...
是故意的
Deliberate.
没错
Exactly.
感谢你过来 威廉姆
Thank you for looking in, William.
我在电视上看到你了
I saw you on the television.
是啊 我平时不这样的
Yes. Not my natural habitat.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表