剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
-什么情况 -自杀
- What've we got? - Suicide.
他应该不是自己跳下来的 他是被人推下来的
I don't think he's jumped. I think he was pushed.
为什么你想成为一名警♥察♥
Why did you want to be a policeman?
我不想成为一名警♥察♥
I don't want to be a policeman.
我想做一名探员
I want to be a detective.
-已经有两人死了 -我可能要去伦敦了
- Two people are dead. - I might be coming to London.
-哪个车站 -金丝雀码头 他会到那里的
- Which station? - Canary Wharf. He'll be there.
你是某个选手的亲友团
Are you supporting someone,
-还是来看着玩的 -她和我一起的
- or are you here to have fun? - She's with me.
我第二个到的 你第三个
I came second. You came third.
要不是你挡道我都能拿第一
I'd have come first if you hadn't got in my way.
-不 -大卫·莱瑟在受贿 一定是的
- No! - David Leese is taking backhanders. He must be.
他收了英国莱米康的贿赂
UK Remicon are bribing him.
可惜我们拿不出丝毫证据
Shame we haven't got a shred of evidence.
我有三组人在调查这个
I have three teams working on this.
制药行业的未来
你觉得我要冒这么大风险让你玩过家家吗
You think I'll risk it all for your Batman and Robin antics?
-英国莱米康是罪犯 -他们受到保护
- UK Remicon, they're criminals. - They're protected.
他们有一些很有权势的商业和政♥府♥伙伴
They have some very powerful friends in government.
欺诈调查局的麻烦之处在于
The trouble with the Serious Fraud Office
一旦他们开始 就会一查到底
is that once they get started, they don't stop.
你是政♥府♥的人 不能阻止他们吗
You're in government. Can't you stop it?
无间菜鸟
第一季第二集
无间菜鸟
第一季第二集
无间菜鸟
第一季第二集
无间菜鸟
第一季第二集
无间菜鸟
第一季第二集
特别播报
制药产业
The pharmaceutical industry,
到底是为民服务
a force for good,
还是侵吞几十亿的受贿机器
or a corrupt multibillion-pound profit machine?
重大新闻 欧元危机
欧债危机恐怕仍会进一步扩散
医疗服务系统每年在处方药上的开支高达150亿
With the NHS spending 15 pounds billion a year on prescription drugs,
越来越多人开始关注这家世界上最大的
urgent questions are being asked about the business practices
制药巨头的商业行为
of the world's biggest pharmaceutical giants.
我们正在西敏寺直播
We're going live now to Westminster,
下院选举委员会正在召开调查会议
where the Commons' Select Committee, set up to investigate,
询问政♥府♥高级顾问彼得·梅休
are interviewing senior government advisor Peter Mayhew.
你为一种抗暴食症的药物 脂轻松
You authorised the multimillion-pound purchase
批了几百万
of an anti-obesity drug, Lipocite?
我没有这么说 我的职责只是提出建议
Not personally, no. My role is only to advise.
但是你的建议是那的确有效
But you advised that it was effective.
所有证据证实的确有效
All the evidence suggests that it is.
但也比市场上的其他药物贵三倍
But it's also three times the price of other drugs on the market.
鲁恩实验室
比如鲁恩实验室就提供了
A simpler, cheaper product is available
一种更简单便宜的药物
from Ruhn Laboratories, for example.
国民医疗服务选择他们是不是应该更合适
Wouldn't it make more sense for them to be supplying the NHS?
鲁恩实验室是一家美国公♥司♥
Well, Ruhn Laboratories are an American firm,
脂轻松是英国公♥司♥研发的
whereas Lipocite is made by a British company.
英国莱米康
UK Remicon.
我觉得我们应该以支持他们为豪
I think we should be proud that we're supporting them.
脂轻松作用于脑部 对吗
Lipocite acts on the brain. Is that correct?
据我所知 是的
As I understand, yes.
危险吗 有什么副作用吗
Is it dangerous? Does it have any side-effects?
这种药通过了所有常规测试
It's been through all the usual trials.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
没有出现负面结果
Well, there have been no negative results.
亨利
Oh! Henry!
怎么了
What is it?
发生了一场意外
There was an accident.
-一个女孩 -在哪儿 怎么回事
- A girl. - Where? What happened?
在车站
At the station.
她...摔下去了
S-s-she fell.
她受伤了吗
Was she hurt?
我逃走了 妈妈
I ran away, Mum.
亨利 你做了什么
Henry, what have you done?
你要和我说些什么吗
Is there something you need to tell me?
你不用害怕 我会照顾你的
You don't need to be afraid. I'll look after you.
旅游快讯 金丝雀码头站乘客跌落滑梯死亡后
..In travel news, Canary Wharf station has been closed
警方已经封锁车站
by the police after a passenger fatality.
其他站点和线路工作正常...
All other stations and lines are operating a good service...
他在哪里
Where is he?
你有什么要说的
So, what have you got to say for yourself?
-我来迟了 -来迟了
- I was too late. - Too late.
你在说什么 你为什么又回到那所学校
What are you talking about? Why did you go back to the school?
-我想去见她 -所以你追她到这里
- Well, I wanted to see her. - So you chased her here
然后她在滑梯上扳倒 摔断了脖子
and she tripped on the bloody escalators and broke her neck.
-不是这样的 -那到底是怎样
- That's not what happened. - So, what did happen?
这不可能是意外 她是被人杀害的
It can't have been an accident. She was killed, she was murdered.
-是吗 -就像马克·汉森和史蒂夫·穆伦
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. Like Mark Henson and Steve Mullen.
-史蒂夫·穆伦 -他在照片上
- Steve Mullen? - He was in the photograph.
他跟他们一起去印度
He was with them in India.
你以为能有什么事 很大的阴谋吗
What do you think this is, some kind of conspiracy?
唯一的阴谋就是你没好好干♥你♥的活
The only conspiracy is what you're doing in this bloody job!
回去吧
Just go home!
这是什么 这上面怎么会有污渍
And what is this?! This stain up there?!
你怎么能把污渍弄到这上面的
How is it possible to get a stain up there?!
短期保证租♥房♥♥
Assured shorthold tenancy!
不要和我说合同条例 我知道合同写了什么
Don't you tell me about my contract! I know my contract!
斯蒂芬 你和他说
Stefan, tell him!
晚上好 米南克斯先生
Good evening, Mr Menakis.
-有什么问题吗 -问题
- What's the problem? - The problem?
问题非常多
There are lots of problems!
你来之前应该提前24小时通知我们
You're meant to give us 24 hours' notice before you show up.
-他不请自入了 -看看这 这是我的房♥子
- He just walked in. - Look at this place. It is my house.
-这是猪圈 你们赶紧搬走 -你不能这么做
- It's a pigsty. I want you out! - You can't do that.
你不能先威胁涨租金
You can't threaten to put up the rent one minute,
然后就把我们赶出去
then throw us out the next.
-你们欠房♥租了 -没有
- You're behind with the rent. - No, we're not.
我们每个月都在月尾付房♥租 一直如此
We pay on the last day of the month, every month.
前两个月就没付
Not last month, not the month before.
不可能 贾恩
That... That's not true. Jan?
你私藏房♥租了
You held back the rent?
他没修厕所
He didn't mend the toilet.
什么 你没付房♥租
Wha...? You didn't pay the rent?
-我没付房♥租 -你是
- I didn't pay the rent! - Are you...?!
我明天中午亲自转给你
You'll have it by tomorrow lunchtime. I'll transfer it myself.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
好吧 明天中午
All right. Lunchtime tomorrow.
你还是得搬走 给你们两周时间
And I still don't want you here! You have two weeks!
她是位老师
She was a teacher.
今早才见过她
Only met her this morning.
他们认为是我的错
They think it was my fault.
-怎么会是你的错 -这事很复杂
- How can it be your fault? - It's complicated.
因为很复杂 他们就怪你吗
It's complicated, so they blame you?
我听你说过这话
I've heard that before.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
嗯
Yeah.
我没事
I'm fine.
会没事的
It's going to be fine.
听着 也许现在不合适 但
Look, this might not be the right time, but, um...
我有东西给你
I've got something for you.
我知道你一直想搬出去
I know you've been thinking about moving out,
这个或许能让你开心点
so this might cheer you up.
-公♥寓♥的一间房♥ -是吗
- It's a room in a flat. - Yeah?
是的 这个女生在医院工作 她叫乔
Yep. There's a girl that works at the hospital. Her name's Jo.
她人很好 她在旺兹沃思找到房♥子了
She's really nice, she's got a place in Wandsworth.
要搬得趁早 很多人都盯着呢
Better move quickly, though. Lots of people are interested.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚安
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表