剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
嗡嗡声停止我不相信你。
WHIRRING STOPS
I don't believe you.
恐怕她把两者都占了,
婚姻和守卫街垒。
I'm afraid she got them both in,
marriage and manning the barricades.
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
我只能尽力不让自己在房♥间里跳舞。
It's all I could do to stop
myself from dancing round the room.
玛丽娜大笑 MARINE LAUGHS
那么,你今天过得怎么样?
她呻♥吟♥ So, how was your day?
SHE GROANS
学生论文,足以让圣人也受不了。
Student essays, they're enough
to finish off a saint.
我花了几周时间解释其中的区别
I spend weeks
explaining the difference
在审问式司法制度与对抗式司法制度之
间。
between an inquisitorial system
of justice
我详细解释了
and an adversarial one.
法国司法体系中法官的角色。
I explain minutely
我告诉他们你有点像侦探。
the role of a judge in the French
legal system.
而且重要得多。
I tell them
you're a bit like a detective.
显然。
And hugely more important.
我告诉他们法官决定追查哪些线索。
Obviously.
筛选证据。
I tell them a judge decides
which lines to pursue.
剔除无用的东西。
Sifts through the evidence.
把剩下的整理成卷宗提交法庭。
Throws out the dross.
而一半的人仍然认为
你的工作就是敲槌子
Compiles the rest into a dossier
for the court.
然后判人们300年不得假释。
And half of them still
think your job is banging a gavel
我怪美国电视。
and sentencing people to 300 years
without parole.
对谁杀了乔治·穆特有什么想法吗?
I blame American TV.
哦,其中一个学生有前科,显然,
Any thoughts on who killed
Georges Moutte?
但遗憾的是,
并不是因为暴♥力♥行为。嗯。
Oh, one of the students
has a record, apparently,
天啊,采访人真累。
but sadly, not for anything violent.
Hm.
她呼气
God, it's exhausting,
interviewing people.
我要不要学美国人那样,
说“晚安,爱你”?
SHE EXHALES
不用,别这样,我会吐的。哦。
Shall I do that American thing,
and say, "Good night, love you"?
哦,我本来想告诉你,
我要接受这份工作了。
No, don't, I'll be sick.
Oh.
Oh, I meant to tell you,
I'm taking the job.
哦,这真是个好消息!
嗯。
Oh, that's brilliant news!
Mm.
我们将会一起合作。
是的。
We'll be working together.
Yeah.
我明天再谈这个。
I'll talk about it tomorrow.
我们当时喝醉了。
We were drunk.
我们只是想知道谁赢了杜马斯。
We just wanted to know
who'd won the Dumas.
他办公室的门开着,
所以我们进去了。
The door to his office was open,
so we went in.
然后我看了看桌子。
And I looked in the desk.
却没注意到他正躺在地板上死了?
Yet failed to notice he was lying
dead on the floor?
房♥间里只有一盏台灯。
There was only a desk lamp on.
你根本看不清房♥间的其他地方。
You couldn't really see
the rest of the room properly.
我们转过身,
他就那样躺着。
We turned round
and he was just lying there.
你能看得出他死了。怎么知道的?
You could tell he was dead.
How?
你能看到他脸的一角。
You could see
the corner of his face.
我们以为他中风了什么的,
所以就跑了。
We thought he'd had a stroke
or something, so we ran.
我们当时喝得太多了,
本不该去那儿的。
We were so drunk
and we shouldn't have been there.
你就这么丢下他不管了!
You just left him there!
这就像一场噩梦。
It was like a bad dream.
我们就是跑掉了。
我们真的、真的很醉。
We just ran.
We were really, really drunk.
你看,我的指纹在档案里的原因是,
Look, the reason my fingerprints
are on file is,
我闯进了巴黎一间高档公♥寓♥,
I broke into a chichi
Paris apartment
偷了一瓶50年陈酿的威士忌。
and stole a bottle
of 50-year-old whiskey.
那是我父亲的公♥寓♥,
他和我母亲已经分居了。
It was my father's apartment,
he and my mother had split up.
我当时很生气。而且才16岁。
I was angry. And 16.
他告发了我。
He grassed me up.
什么样的父亲会这么做?
What sort of father does that?
也许他是好意。
Maybe he meant well.
也许他只是……
Maybe he was just...
想教你分辨对错。
trying to teach you
right from wrong.
我那时是个问题青少年!
I was a screwed up teenager!
我做了很多蠢事。
I did a lot of stupid things.
但这并不意味着我是杀人犯。
It doesn't make me a murderer.
不过这也不能证明你不是杀人犯。
It doesn't make you
not a murderer though.
是吗?
Does it?
远处警笛声大作
DISTANT SIREN BLARES
我和扬·法尔克罗谈过了,
I've spoken to Yann Falquero
他承认他和蒂埃里当时确实在那里。
And he admitted that he and Thierry
were there.
那你们想怎么办?
So what do you want to do?
首先,再跟蒂埃里·马尔希夫谈谈。
First of all, talk to
Thierry Marchive again.
但为什么他们俩要杀他们的教授呢?
But why would either of them
kill their professor?
奖学金,认真的吗?
A scholarship, seriously?
杀了他有什么用?
How would killing him help?
而且法尔克罗又不缺钱。
And it's not as if
Falquero needs the money.
我们到了。
Here we are.
这就是他们都想要的奖品。
This was the prize they all wanted.
我家里在巴黎就有这样一套公♥寓♥。
My family had an apartment
like this in Paris.
那是我住过的最不开心的地方。
It was the unhappiest place
I've ever lived in.
你们家以前是做什么的来着?
What was your family business again?
面粉。
我们是第二大生产商。
Flour.
We were the second largest.
全法国的?
不,全世界的。
In the whole of France?
No, the world.
好的。
OK.
我的家人搞笑得要命。
My family is comedically ghastly.
我跟他们能少来往就少来往。
I have as little to do with them
as possible.
这些窗户需要更换。
These windows need replacing.
至少要十万。
That's 100,000 at least.
系里缺钱吗?一点也不缺。
Is the department short of money?
Not at all.
他们几年前有一大笔捐赠。
They had a massive
endowment years ago.
他们显然钱多得花不完。
They have money coming
out of their ears, apparently.
也许有人会拼了命想得到这个。
Maybe someone would
kill to get their hands on this.
只有你绝对确定能拿到穆特的工作。
Only if you absolutely knew
you'd get Moutte's job.
而且你知道自己不会被抓到。
And you knew you wouldn't
get caught.
门开了又关上。
Or you were so angry
you weren't thinking.
扎卡里夫人,有什么可以帮您的吗?
DOOR OPENS THEN CLOSES
她倒吸一口气,然后尖叫起来。
Madam Zacharie. Can we help you?
叮当声。
SHE GASPS,
THEN YELPS
她倒吸一口气。
CLATTERING
看看你让我♥干♥了什么!
剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表