剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
你们三个都争着要当教授,
Three of you
up for the professorship,
贝尔纳生气了,
Bernard has pissed off,
朱塞佩·罗基亚还没出现——谢天谢地,
Giuseppe Rocchia hasn't pitched up
- thank God,
他让我起荨麻疹——
he brings me out in hives -
只剩下你了。
which only leaves you.
也许他们知道些什么我们不知道的。
Maybe they know something we don't.
玻璃敲击声 TAPPING OF GLASS
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
女士们,先生们,
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们聚集在这里在这间漂亮的公♥寓♥里
we've gathered here
in this beautiful apartment
在这个完美、温暖的夜晚,
on this perfect, balmy evening,
为了宣布你们一直期待的消息。
for the announcement
you've all been waiting for.
恐怕我要让大家失望了。
And I'm afraid
I'm going to have to disappoint you.
今晚我不会宣布我的继任者
I won't be announcing
my successor this evening
因为我决定最终不退休了。
because I've decided
not to retire after all.
这要归因于,这么说吧,
This is due, let's just say,
一些我无法控制的情况。
to circumstances beyond my control.
至于杜马奖学金,
As for the Dumas Scholarship,
我会在稍后做出推荐。
I will be making my recommendations
at a later date.
现在,我知道这对你们中的一些人来说
Now, I know this must be
一定是个巨大的失望,
a tremendous disappointment
to some of you,
但请随意享用更多美食和美酒。
but please, help yourselves
to more food and wine.
现在,请允许我稍作离席。
And now, if you'll excuse me
a moment.
什么?!
What?!
太疯狂了!他告诉我我赢了。
It's insane! He told me I've got it.
嗯,他显然在每个人面前
都吊着那根胡萝卜。
Well, he obviously dangled
that carrot in front of everyone.
这个混♥蛋♥真够阴险。
Treacherous piece of shit.
真是个混♥蛋♥。他跟你说了什么吗?
What a bastard.
Did he say anything to you?
他根本没提过任何事。
He never mentioned anything.
好吧,我才不会留在这里
喝他的烂酒呢。
Well, I'm not gonna a stay here
and drink his crappy wine.
我要去健身房♥。
I'm gonna hit the gym.
哎呀,老家伙还真行。
Well, well, well, the old bugger.
你没事吧,亲爱的?
Are you all right, cherie?
是啊,是啊。
Yeah, yeah.
我只是有点震惊。
I'm just a bit stunned.
电♥话♥铃响了 PHONE RINGS
能让我离开一会儿吗?
Will you excuse me a moment?
乔治·穆特,
国际神秘人物。
Georges Moutte,
international man of mystery.
天哪。这是什么时候的事?
Jesus. When did this happen?
好的。你需要我做什么?
OK. What do you need me to do?
让我记下来。
Let me take that down.
狗叫声 DOG BARKS
那是有史以来最长的一次撒尿
That was the longest pee
anyone's ever had
在撒尿的历史上。
in the history of peeing.
我以前只是掀开盖子像马一样撒尿。
I used to just lift the lid
and pee like a horse.
现在就像该死的摩尔斯密♥码♥。
Now it's like effing Morse code.
点,点,划,划。
整晚都在那儿。
Dot, dot, dash, dash.
Be there all night.
你觉得平均一天会想多少次死亡?
How often do you think about death
on an average day?
一两次。
Once or twice.
对我来说,几乎每时每刻都在想。
It's every other thought with me.
嗯,你比我年长。
Well, you're older than me.
对你来说,
它就在眼前。
For you,
it's just around the corner.
天哪,你真乐观,不是吗(!)
God, you're cheery, aren't you (!)
她咯咯笑 SHE GIGGLES
我把加里格斯送回家了,
没什么可做的了。
I sent Garrigues home,
there wasn't much more to do.
谢谢你,安妮。我很感激。
Thanks for everything, Annie.
I appreciate it.
我得去办公室一趟。
你能自己出去吗?
I just have to go over to my office.
Can you let yourself out?
当然可以。不过,乔治,
今晚到底发生了什么?
Of course. But, Georges,
what just happened tonight?
我知道一家餐厅就在酒店附近。
There's a restaurant I know
near the hotel.
那儿有六张桌子,
厨师是个天才,
It's got six tables,
the chef's a genius,
根本看不到任何泡沫或低温烹调。
not a foam or a sous vide in sight.
电♥话♥响了 PHONE RINGS
安托万·维拉克。
Antoine Verlaque.
法官,我是保利克副专员。
Judge,
it's Deputy Commissioner Paulik.
我们新来的副专员,
你感觉如何?
Our new deputy commissioner,
get you. How does it feel?
‘迟到了。’
'Overdue.'
但我见到你的时候再告诉你。
你周末过得怎么样?
But I'll tell you when I see you.
How's your weekend going so far?
你快把这周末毁了,
不是吗?
You're about to spoil it,
aren't you?
‘是的。抱歉,法官。’
'Yep. Sorry, Judge.'
大学里发生了一起谋杀案。
There's been a murder
at the university.
你什么时候能到这儿?
How soon can you get here?
混♥蛋♥。
Bastards.
他们怎么就不能等到周一再杀人呢?
Why couldn't they wait till Monday
to do their murdering?
哦,算了。再见,科隆贝酒店。
Oh, well. Bye-bye, Hotel Colombe.
这意味着,很遗憾,
你会错过枕头菜单。
Which means, tragically,
you'll miss out on the pillow menu.
我本来想点一个装满啤酒花的枕头。
I was hoping to order one
filled with hops.
我太失落了,
我一直渴望睡在啤酒厂里。
I'm bereft, I've always
longed to sleep in a brewery.
还有其他谋杀案的消息吗?
Any more murder information?
没有,她刚才只说了在大学里,
就这些。
No, she just said at the university,
that's all.
对此我非常非常抱歉。
I'm so, so sorry about this.
走吧。
Go.
走!
Go!
这不是你的错。
It's not your fault.
该批改那些我一直在躲着的论文了。
Time to mark the essays
I was avoiding.
告诉我接下来会发生什么。
Let me know what happens.
好,给我内♥幕♥消息。
OK, give me the scoop.
等一下。
Hang on a minute.
嘿,勒穆瓦恩,
滚开,不然我就抓你!
Hey, Lemoine,
piss off or I'll have you arrested!
效率真高。他是谁?
That was very efficient.
Who is he?
注册性犯罪者。
他被刺伤了膝盖。
Registered sex offender.
He was kneecapped.
我们刚才说到哪儿了?
Where were we?
我们知道受害者是谁吗?
Do we know who the victim is?
是一位乔治·穆特教授。
It's a Professor George Moutte.
法医工作快完成了。
Forensics are almost through.
清洁工今天早上八点发现他,
Cleaner found him
at eight o'clock this morning,
躺在办公桌后面。
lying behind the desk.
我还以为我的周末会很糟呢。
And I thought my weekend
had turned out badly.
他们找到凶器了吗?
Do they have the weapon?
钝器,
目前我们只有这个。
Blunt object,
that's all we have at the moment.
有什么东西不见了?
他的秘书说没什么明显的。
Anything missing?
His secretary says nothing obvious.
奥黛丽·扎卡里,
她是在警♥察♥到达之前刚到的。
剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表