剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
Audrey Zacharie, she arrived
just before the police did.
笔记本电脑就放在办公桌上。
The laptop was opened on the desk.
一切正常。她在楼下。
Nothing was awry. She's downstairs.
我为什么还在这儿?
我已经跟警♥察♥谈过了。
Why am I still here?
I've already spoken to the police.
我是维拉克法官。
I'm Judge Verlaque.
保利克副专员,
你见过。
Deputy Commissioner Paulik,
you've met.
我们不会让您待得比必要的更久。
We won't keep you any longer
than necessary.
我本该去参加一个家庭烧烤聚会。
I'm supposed to be
at a family barbecue.
我本该去卢贝隆的一家精品酒店。
I'm supposed to be at
a boutique hotel in the Luberon.
我确信穆特教授周末本来有自己的安排。
I'm sure Professor Moutte
had his own plans for the weekend.
然而我们现在却在这里,
而且我们当中有一个人在停尸房♥里。
Yet here we are,
and one of us is in a mortuary.
这要花多久?
How long's this gonna take?
这由您决定。
That's up to you.
您今天早上抵达这里时,
警方刚到不久。
You arrived here this morning
just before the police did.
您平时周六会来吗?
Do you normally come in
on a Saturday?
不会。穆特教授昨晚开了个酒会,
No. Professor Moutte
had a drinks do last night,
我来这里换衣服,然后就走了。
and I got changed here
before I went.
我是来拿我的衣服的。
I came in to get my clothes.
还有别的原因吗?
Any other reason?
没有。为什么?
No. Why?
还有别人来过这里吗?
发现他的清洁工。
Was anyone else here?
The cleaner who found him.
她当时很激动,
所以我陪她去了他的办公室。
She was hysterical,
so I went with her to his office.
我不认为这是入室盗窃。为什么?
I don't think it was a burglary.
Why?
因为他办公室里的那对加莱花瓶
Because those two Galet vases
in his office
每只价值大约一万欧元。
are worth about 10,000 euros each.
我学过艺术史,这些事我懂。
I read history of art,
I know about these things.
古玻璃是穆特教授的最爱。
Antique glass
was Professor Moutte's big thing.
我明白了。
I see.
他本该昨晚宣布他的继任者,
He was supposed to announce
his successor last night,
但他似乎改变了主意,不想退休了。
but seemed to change his mind
about retiring.
您能解释一下吗?
Can you shed any light on that?
我和其他人一样惊讶。
I was as surprised as anyone else.
您喜欢他吗?
Did you like him?
他还行吧,是的。
He was OK, yeah.
他信任我。
He trusted me.
信任什么?
不,我只是说他尊重我。
With what?
No, I just mean he respected me.
他知道我的价值比薪水高。
He knew I was worth more
than I was being paid.
在这地方,这点很重要。
Counts for a lot in this place.
他们这儿都挺自命不凡的,
They're all a bit up themselves
in here,
这一点您很快就会发现。
as you'll discover.
您离开派对后做了什么?
What did you do
after you left the party?
我去商业酒吧见我的男朋友,
他在那儿工作。
I went to meet my boyfriend
in Bar du Commerce, he works there.
我们两点左右离开,然后回家。好的。
We left around two and went home.
OK.
接下来一小时,您需要列出一份名单,
In the next hour,
I need you to draw up a list
列上昨晚参加派对的所有人。
of everyone who was at the party
last night.
您能标记出那些排队的人吗?
And could you mark those
who were in line
为了穆特教授的工作或杜马奖学金。
for Professor Moutte's job
or the Dumas Scholarship.
我告诉过您,我本该去……
I told you, I'm supposed to be at...
顺便说一句,那不是个问题。
That wasn't a question, by the way.
谢谢。您可以走了。
Thank you. You can go now.
有扑热息痛吗?
没有。
Got any paracetamol?
No.
您怎么没宿醉呢?
How come you don't have a hangover?
来自加里格斯。
From Garrigues.
根据奥黛丽的名单,
According to Audrey's list,
安妮·莱奥内蒂、贝尔纳·罗迪耶,
都是系里的讲师,
Annie Leonetti, Bernard Rodier,
both lecturers in the department,
还有一位意大利人叫朱塞佩·罗基亚,
and an Italian guy
called Giuseppe Rocchia,
显然,
他做的是关于意大利中世纪教会的热门
电视节目。
who apparently does popular TV shows
about the medieval church in Italy.
谁会知道居然还有这种事呢?
Who knew that was even a thing?
但穆特宣布消息时,
只有其中一人在场。
But only one of them was there
when Moutte made his announcement.
安妮·莱奥内蒂。
Annie Leonetti.
罗迪耶早些时候和穆特发生了争执,
然后就离开了。
Rodier had an argument
with Moutte earlier and walked off.
我们知道是什么原因吗?
目前还不知道。
Do we know what it was about?
Not yet.
而且罗基亚根本没出现过。
And Rocchia never showed up.
那杜马斯研究生奖学金呢,
那可是件大事吧?
What about the Dumas Graduate
Scholarship, was that a big thing?
哦,当然。
一大笔资助金用来支持研究,
Oh, sure.
A large grant to fund research,
住宿,
基本上保证了研究结束后的职位。
accommodation, pretty much
guaranteed a job at the end of it.
是啊,
不过也不是那种值得你拼死争取的东西,
对吧?
Yeah, but not something
you'd kill for, right?
人们总是充满惊喜。
People are full of surprises.
电♥话♥响了不好意思。
PHONE RINGS Excuse me.
“我还在你那儿,恐怕。”
'I'm still at your place,
I'm afraid.'
跟我说说这起谋杀案吧。
Tell me about the murder.
它发生在中世纪历史系。
It happened in
the medieval history department.
天哪。是谁干的?
Christ. Who was it?
乔治·穆特教授。天哪。
A Professor Georges Moutte.
Oh, my God.
你认识他吗?
嗯,我见过他。
You know him?
Well, I've met him.
我妈妈跟他共事了30年。
My mother worked with him
for 30 years.
我想她昨晚在他公♥寓♥参加了一个酒会,
I think she was at a drinks do
at his apartment last night
来宣布他的继任者。这多奇怪啊?
to announce his successor.
How weird is that?
嗯,你知道艾克斯,
每个人跟每个人都有关联。
Well, you know Aix, everyone's
connected to everyone else.
顺便说一句,她一直受不了他。
She's never been able to stand him,
incidentally.
太好了!
那我们就能很快把这事搞定啦。
Great! We can wrap this up
pretty sharpish, then.
谁会想到你妈妈居然有这本事?
Who knew your mother had it in her?
我会整理好我的档案,
然后通知检察官。
I'll tie up my dossier
and let the prosecutor know.
她咯咯地笑了起来 SHE CHUCKLES
你知道,不管谁拿到这个职位,
也拿到了那个公♥寓♥。
You do know, whoever got the job
also got the apartment.
这是件大事吗?
Was that a big deal?
你看过吗?天哪,
安托万,这可值上亿呢。
Have you seen it? Jesus, Antoine,
it's worth squillions.
到底是谁拿到了这个职位?
Who did get the job?
没人。他最后一刻才推迟退休。
No-one. He postponed his retirement
at the last minute.
然后有人杀了他?哇。
And then someone killed him?
Wow.
剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表