剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
我一直对你有感觉,你知道的。
I always had a thing about you,
you know that.
嗯,安托万赢了。
Well, Antoine won.
如果事情出了岔子,你就打我的电♥话♥。
Should things ever go pear-shaped,
then you've got my number.
不会出岔子的。
It won't be going pear-shaped.
你怎么会知道这个?
How'd you know about that?
嗯?
他为什么不娶你?
Hm?
Why won't he marry you?
什么?
What?
拜托。
Oh, come on.
每个女人都想要一枚戒指戴在手指上。
Every woman wants a ring
on her finger.
嗯,我们显然认识非常不同的女人。
Well, we obviously know
very different women.
祝你在新公♥寓♥里好运。
Good luck in your new apartment.
你生气的时候更美。
You're even more gorgeous
when you're angry.
如果你再联♥系♥我,
我就让你被捕。
If you ever contact me again
I'll have you arrested.
拉皮耶尔关于第二部手♥机♥几乎是对的。
Lapierre was almost right
about the second phone.
她只用它拨♥打♥和接听两个号♥码的电♥话♥。
She only used it to make
and receive calls from two numbers.
第一个,所有信息都很简短,
而且充满甜言蜜语。
The first, all
the messages are short and smoochy.
你知道,“爱你,想你。
You know, "Love you, miss you.
“一切都会好起来的。
回头见。”
"It's all going to work out.
See you later."
另一个只有一个信息,
德尔菲娜删掉了。
The other was just one message,
which Delphine deleted.
他们刚找回了它。
说什么?
And they just retrieved it.
Saying?
“抱歉,但你没有回复我的信。”
"Sorry, but you didn't
respond to my letter."
那封信被丢到了银行。
一下子就明白了。
The letter that was dropped
to the bank. Got it in one.
“拜托,为了你好,
看看他的上一份工作吧。
"Please, for your own good,
check out his last job.
“我不是要伤害你,
"I'm not saying this to hurt you,
“我是要救你,
别再经历我所经历的。
"I'm saying it to save you going
through what I've been through.
“他不是你以为的那个人。
"He is not the man you think he is.
“我应该知道。我们从未
处于离婚过程中。
"I should know. We were never
in the process of divorcing.
“他对此撒谎了。
"He lied about that.
“我刚发现我们根本没合法结婚过,
"I just found out we were never
legally married in the first place,
“因为他还和别人结了婚。”
"because he's still married
to someone else."
收到她遇害当天的邮件。
Received the day of her murder.
好的。
OK.
今天凌晨四点,
当我睡不着的时候,
At four o'clock this morning,
when I couldn't sleep,
我在电脑上瞎逛。
I was noodling
around on the computer.
然后我发现了这封关于
卡梅尔·拉切拉——
德尔菲娜的老板的邮件。
And I found this email about
Kamel Lachella - Delphine's boss.
我曾向他的银行询问过他的信息。
I had asked his bank
for info on him.
上面说他在尼斯丢了最后一份工作,
当时他掩盖了一起小规模诈骗案,
It said he lost his last job in Nice
when he covered up a minor fraud
那起诈骗案是他的一个年轻女员工干的。
committed by a young woman
on his staff.
他们对细节守口如瓶,
They were pretty cagey
about the details,
但听起来很像是性勒索。
but it sounds very much
like sexual blackmail.
他当时已经结婚了。
He was married at the time.
拉切拉先生,您想跟我聊聊
您的上一份工作……
Mr Lachella, do you want to tell me
about your last job...
在尼斯的那段?
in Nice?
他叹了口气 HE SIGHS
我就知道你会提起这个。
我早就知道了。
I knew you'd bring this up. I knew.
你说得对。
You were right.
听着,我当时太傻了,
我保护了那个女孩。
Look, I was stupid,
I protected this girl.
就是那个你怀疑有诈骗行为的女孩。
Whom you suspected of fraud.
我还带她出去吃了几次饭。
And I took her to dinner
a couple of times.
如果她不是指望你的保护,
她会跟你一起吃饭吗?
Would she have gone to dinner
with you
为什么……她为什么不呢?
if she wasn't hoping
for your protection?
首先,她比你小13岁。
Why... Why wouldn't she?
嗯,她确实这样做了。
我还亲了她。
She was 13 years younger than you,
for starters.
我们接吻了。
Well, she did.
And I kissed her.
这就是我做的全部。
We kissed.
That's all I did.
而且你没有举报这起诈骗案。
And you didn't report the fraud.
没有。
No.
所以,当银行发现后,
他们做了什么?
So, when the bank found out,
they what?
把我调到这儿来了。
Transferred me up here.
他们怪罪她。她是……
They blamed her.
She was...
嗯,这么说吧,
她很清楚自己在做什么。
Well, put it this way,
she knew exactly what she was doing.
当然,你也是。
So did you, of course.
你周五几点离开办公室?
What time did you leave
the office on Friday?
7点30分。
保安可以为我作证。
7:30.
The security guy can vouch for me.
然后我去马里奥披萨店拿了个披萨。
Then I went to pick up a pizza
from Pizza Mario.
你可以查一下。
You can check.
我在面试时没提过这件事。
I didn't mention it
in the interview.
我对此感到很焦虑。
I was panicky about this.
这似乎并不重要。
It didn't seem important.
我九点就到家了。
I was home by nine.
所以……我过去确实犯过错误,没错,
So... I've made mistakes
in the past, sure,
但我——我没有杀过人。
but I-I didn't murder anyone.
如果我看起来对姐姐的去世不怎么悲伤,
请别介意。
Forgive me if I don't seem
grief-stricken about my sister.
我当然很难过。但我们并不亲近。
I'm sad, of course.
But we weren't close.
我已经好几年没见过她了。
It's years since I've seen her.
我明白你们是异母姐妹,
对吗?
I understand you were half-sisters,
is that right?
是的,我父亲是个德国♥军♥官。
Yes, my father was a German officer.
他在我出生后不久就被杀了。
He was killed shortly after
I was born.
我既不为此自豪,也不为此羞愧。
I'm neither proud nor ashamed of it.
我鄙视他所代表的一切,
I despise everything he stood for,
但在我看来,这一切都随他而去了。
but it died with him,
as far as I'm concerned.
这就是你和他疏远的原因吗?
Is that why you were estranged?
哦,完全不是。
Oh, not at all.
我和整个家族都疏远了,
I was estranged
from the whole family
因为我嫁给了个犹太人并改信了。
because I married a Jewish man
and converted.
这就像往我那个病态天主教家庭的客厅
里扔手榴弹一样。
The psychic equivalent
of lobbing a hand grenade
也许你潜意识里想纠正父亲的过错。
into the living room of my
pathologically Catholic family.
我不会称之为潜意识。
Perhaps you were subconsciously
trying to right paternal wrongs.
所以你已经很多年没住在埃吉耶了?
I wouldn't call it subconscious.
不,自从我刚结婚就没住了。
So you haven't lived in Eguilles
for many years?
196♥4♥年,我们离开了。
剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表