剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
不,我在艾克斯。
No, I'm in Aix.
我来这里是整理一下事情。
I came to organise things.
我得把他的遗体运回家。
I need to bring his body home.
先生,我们哪里碰面比较方便呢?
Where would be convenient
for us to meet, monsieur?
我哪儿都不能见你,
我可能会被人看到。
I can't meet you anywhere
I might be seen.
我哪儿都不能见你,
无论是正式场合,还是……公共场合。
I can't meet you anywhere official,
or... or public.
为什么呢?
Why is that?
因为,先生,我害怕。
Because I'm afraid, monsieur.
你能想到什么办法吗?
Can you think of any way
你丈夫的死和卢西安的死
会不会有关联?
your husband's death
and Lucien's might be connected?
这本来就是你的工作啊。
That's your job, surely.
而且这也没什么帮助。
And that's not helpful.
你听说过莱维尔·波加罗夫斯基吗?
Have you heard of Lever Pogarovsky?
没有,为什么?
No, why?
埃蒂安和卢西安经常见面吗?
Did Etienne and Lucien
see much of each other?
卢西安是同性恋,你知道吗?
你根本没回答我的问题。
Lucien was gay, did you know that?
You're not answering my question.
他父母从来不知道。
His parents never knew.
他们可都是19世纪的人。
对那种事简直惊恐万分。
They were rather 19th-century.
Horrified by that sort of thing.
所以我觉得,他搬到海边去,
就是为了躲开。
That's why he moved to the coast,
I think, to get away.
我再问你一次。
I'll ask you again.
他和你丈夫关系亲密吗?
Were he and your husband close?
不。
No.
其实,我对卢西安挺抱歉的。
And, actually,
I felt rather sorry for Lucien.
他任由我丈夫欺负他。
He allowed my husband to bully him.
我给人的印象却是相反。
I was given the impression
it was the other way round.
这就是埃蒂安的天才之处。
That was Etienne's genius.
他总能说服卢西安背黑锅,
He could always persuade Lucien
to take the blame,
几乎什么事都让他来背。
for more or less everything.
我丈夫太迷人了。
My husband was so charming.
他说黑的能变白,人们就信他。
He could say black was white
and people would believe him.
夫人,您觉得是谁杀了您丈夫?
Who do you think killed
your husband, madame?
我想,应该是他得罪过的人。
Someone he crossed, I imagine.
我不知道是谁。
I don't know who.
他得罪那么多人吗?
Did he cross a lot of people?
我觉得我丈夫就是个社会病态者。
I think my husband was
what you might call a sociopath.
他的魅力传为传奇,
但那只是表面功夫。
The charm was legendary,
but it was a very surface thing.
他唯一想要的就是按自己的方式来,
All he ever wanted was his own way,
凡事都要按他的来。
with everything.
他讨厌那座城♥堡♥,但他绝不会放弃。
He hated that chateau, but he was
damned if he'd ever give it up.
那是他的遗产,他的家族,
他的名字,他的血统。
It was his heritage, his family,
his name, his blood.
我是说,真荒唐。
I mean, ridiculous, really.
所以,夫人……
So, madame...
……我的最后一个问题……
..my final question...
……我们知道你周六晚上在阿维尼翁,
..we know you were in Avignon
on Saturday evening,
你在一家叫拉雷恩克劳德的餐厅吗?
were you in a restaurant
named La Reine Claude?
是的,我在。为什么?
Yes, I was. Why?
伊莎贝尔是查他银行账户的人。
Isabelle was the one
who checked his bank account.
她定期查,因为她不信任他。
She did it on a regular basis
because she didn't trust him
关于他们的财务状况。
with their finances.
她是怎么查到的?
How did she get into it?
他所有东西都用同一个密♥码♥。
He used the same password
for everything.
他从来没跟她提过钱的事。
He never mentioned the money to her.
我是说,那可是笔巨款。
他到底要不要告诉她?
I mean, it was a staggering amount.
Was he ever gonna tell her?
总之,
我们在埃蒂安的笔记本
电脑上发现了一件事
Anyway, one of the things
we found on Etienne's laptop
是一个查找手♥机♥的应用程序。
was a Find My Phone app.
遗憾的是,手♥机♥没有联网,
Sadly, the phone's not online,
但这就是你需要看到的。
but this is what you need to see.
这是埃蒂安正在编辑的内容。
This is what Etienne was editing.
“也许该把劳力士送人了。
你觉得呢?”
'Maybe lose the Rolex.
What do you think?'
“听着,他们知道我很有钱,
我可不是装穷。”
'Look, they know I'm wealthy,
I'm not pretending to be poor.'
“这有点太炫了。
我觉得你应该把它送人。
'It's a bit flash.
I think you should lose it.
“
咱们聊聊你在喀麦隆开的那所学校吧。”
'Let's talk about the school
that you opened in Cameroon.'
“那是我妻子,
我得跟她商量一下。
'That's my wife,
I will need to consult her.
“但给我个剧本吧,
像个真正的电影明星一样,
'But give me a script,
like a proper movie star,
“
因为我可没法凭空编出这些乱七八糟的
东西,
你知道吗?
'because I can't make this shit up
from my head, you know?
“好好干♥你♥的活。”
'Do your job.'
还有很多呢,
不过你大概明白我的意思了。
There's lots more,
but you get the picture.
他最后谈到了他的慈善事业,
He ends up talking about
his charities,
他成立的那些食品银行。
the foodbanks he's set up.
他看起来就像吃了类固醇的特蕾莎修女。
He comes across
like Mother Teresa on steroids.
我想,埃蒂安一定是给了他那个剧本。
I guess, Etienne must have given him
that script.
所以,他终于出现了。
So, there he is at last.
那个 elusive的莱维尔·波加罗夫斯基。
The elusive Lever Pogarovsky.
咕哝声 GRUNTS
在机场,
直接去办理登机手续。
At the airport,
go straight to check-in.
别磨蹭去买♥♥咖啡。
Do not hang about buying coffees.
你的机票已经准备好了。
Your tickets will be waiting.
尽快通过安检。
Go through as quickly as you can.
当你走到登机口时,
你就安全了。
When you are at the gate,
you are safe.
我们觉得埃蒂安账户里的钱
We're thinking the money
in Etienne's account
是来自波加罗夫斯基的。
came from Pogarovsky.
他显然在给波加罗夫斯基洗白。
On whom he was clearly
doing a whitewash job.
伊莎贝尔还说了另一件事,
One more thing Isabelle said,
卢西安想卖♥♥掉城♥堡♥附
近的一些地用来开♥发♥
Lucien wanted to sell off some land
up at the chateau for development
然后用这笔钱把那儿改成酒店。
and use the money
to turn the place into a hotel.
伊莎贝尔完全支持这个主意,
她站在卢西安这边,
Isabelle was all for it,
she was on Lucien's side,
但埃蒂安断然拒绝。
but Etienne refused, point-blank.
卢西安试图说服他,
Lucien was trying to persuade him,
现在他们俩都死了。没错。
and now they're both dead.
Right.
而且大概率,
伊莎贝尔继承了一切。
And presumably,
Isabelle inherits everything.
枪声,
呻♥吟♥声 GUNSHOT,
GROANS
汽车警报器响了 CAR ALARM BLARES
德布雷蒙家族里没人提过你跟卢西安的
婚姻。
No-one in the de Bremont family
mentioned your marriage to Lucien.
这可能是什么原因呢?
Why might that be?
我们从来没告诉过他。
剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表