剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
Ever take your wife with you?
No.
好的。
OK.
我需要你住的酒店名字,
I'll need the name of the hotel
you stayed in,
还有你的入住时间。
and your check-in time.
是的,当然。
Yes. Sure.
塞巴斯蒂安。
Sebastien.
已经四点多了。
It's after four.
你现在得醒来了。
You need to wake up now.
你得告诉我怎么回事,塞巴斯蒂安。
You need to tell me
what's going on, Sebastien.
我不知道你要什么。
I don't know what you want.
你需要为我做点事。
I need you to do something for me.
你会吗?
Will you?
拜托,艾洛迪?
Please, Elodie?
德尔菲娜是个病人,大概有几年了吧。
Delphine was a patient for, I don't
know, a couple of years maybe.
你的同事问我她昨天有没有预约。
Your colleague asked me
if she had an appointment yesterday.
她没和我或诊所里的其他人约过。
我查过了。
She didn't with me or anyone else
at the surgery. I checked.
你觉得她为什么要撒谎呢?
Why would she lie about it,
do you think?
她想找个借口早点离开。
She wanted an excuse to leave early.
我们都这么做过。
We've all done it.
总之,她妈妈去世后,
我开始经常见到她。
Anyway, I started seeing a lot
of her after her mother died.
她想要抗抑郁药,
我建议她找个悲伤辅♥导♥师。
She wanted antidepressants,
I suggested a grief counsellor.
她找了吗?
她说那不是她的风格。
Did she get one?
She said it wasn't her thing.
之后,她经常出现,
症状各种各样,但都挺模糊的。
After that, she turned up regularly
with various, fairly vague symptoms.
我感觉她很孤独。
I got the impression she was lonely.
然后有一天,她告诉我有人跟踪她,
Then, one day,
she told me she was being stalked
那个人她刚约会过几次。
by someone she'd been on
a couple of dates with.
不停地发短♥信♥给她。
Bombarding her with texts.
半夜还出现在她公♥寓♥门口。
Turning up at her apartment
in the middle of the night.
我让她报♥警♥,但她似乎不太愿意。
I told her to go to the police,
but she seemed reluctant.
她提过名字吗?没有。
Did she mention a name?
No.
然后,我开始想,嗯……什么?
And then, I began to think, well...
What?
也许她暗恋我。
That maybe she had a crush on me.
她来得那么频繁,
She was turning up so often,
这在病人和医生之间并不罕见。
and it's not unusual with patients
and doctors.
然后有一天,她不再来了。
Then, one day, she stopped coming.
三四个月前,她突然变了样。
And three or four months ago
she pitched up transformed.
容光焕发。
Radiant.
她告诉我她遇到一个人,对方求婚了。
She told me she'd met someone
and he'd asked her to marry him.
那可能是我最后一次见到她。
And that was probably the last time
I saw her.
她还在被跟踪,你知道吗?
What she still being stalked,
do you know?
她没说。
但考虑到已经发生的事……
She didn't say.
But given what's happened...
确实。
Indeed.
她提过一个罗多尔福吗?
没有。为什么?
Did she mention a Rodolfo?
No. Why?
这只是顺口一提。
It's just something that came up.
关于那个跟踪者——
这只是我的一种感觉,
Regarding the stalker -
this is just a feeling I got,
而且很可能完全错了。
and it's quite possibly
way off the mark.
但考虑到她谈到这件事的方式,
But given the way
she spoke about it,
以及她不愿报♥警♥的态度,
and her reluctance to
go to the police,
嗯,我怀疑是不是她一起工作的人。
well, I wondered if it was someone
she worked with.
她有没有提到过工作上的任何人?
Did she ever mention anyone at work?
她确实说过一次关于她老板的事。
She did say something about her
boss once.
卡梅尔·拉切拉。
Kamel Lachella.
我不记得那个名字了。
I don't remember the name.
她说他让她觉得毛骨悚然。
She said he creeped her out.
文字提示不好意思。
TEXT ALERT Excuse me.
恐怕我们得把这节短一点,医生。
I'm afraid we're gonna have
to cut this short, doctor.
一切都好吗?谢谢你的帮助。
Everything OK?
Thank you for your help.
我们会再联♥系♥你。
We'll get back to you.
怎么回事?
What is it?
他们进入了德尔菲娜的手♥机♥。
They got into Delphine's phone.
几十条跟踪信息。
Dozens of stalky messages.
哦,还有一张阴♥茎♥照片。
Oh, and a dick pic.
哦!来自哪里?
Oh! From?
塞巴斯蒂安·拉皮耶尔。
Sebastien Lapierre.
你担心德尔菲娜
You were concerned about Delphine
是因为她不接你的电♥话♥?
because she wasn't answering
your calls?
是的。
当然,她一向有这个习惯 Yes.
Of course, she was in the habit
不接你的电♥话♥,不是吗?
of not answering your calls,
wasn't she?
你给她打过或发过短♥信♥,多少次了?
You'd called or texted her,
how many times was it?
呃……
呃……
Er...
Er...
238。
238.
是什么让你觉得她可能会在这一回♥回♥应?
What made you think she might
respond on this particular occasion?
那些信息,它们是……
Those messages, they're...
愚蠢的。
stupid.
我只是在瞎玩,你知道?
I was just messing about, you know?
真的吗?
Really?
这里有多条德尔菲娜发来的短♥信♥
There are several texts on here
from Delphine
让你别再烦她。
asking you to leave her alone.
哦,还有这个,
是你回复她的。
Oh, and this,
from you in response.
一根勃起的阴♥茎♥。
An erect penis.
我想是你的。
Yours, I presume.
每个人都这么做。
Everyone does that.
但这并不是一个理智的人会发的,
But it's not what
a reasonable person would send,
未经请求的,对吧?
unsolicited, is it,
给一个反复明确表示过,
to someone who's repeatedly said,
literally,
“不要再联♥系♥我”的人?
"Do not contact me again"?
你是不是觉得,
以某种奇怪的方式,这能打动她?
Did you think, in some bizarre way,
it might win her over,
还是只是想表达你深深的蔑视?
or was it simply to express
your profound contempt
对她意愿的蔑视?
这就是你拨♥打♥她座机的原因吗?
for her wishes?
Is that why you called her landline
在你发现她的那天早上?
on the morning you found her?
因为你知道
如果她在手♥机♥上看到你的号♥码
Because you knew
if she saw your number on her mobile
她就不会接电♥话♥。
she wouldn't pick up.
还有另一部手♥机♥。
There's another phone.
抱歉?
她还有另一部手♥机♥。
I'm sorry?
She had another phone.
找到她之后,
我在厨房♥地板上看到了它。
After I found her, I saw it
on the floor in the kitchen.
像是有人把它掉在地上了。
我以为就是那部。
Like someone had dropped it.
I thought it was that one.
我不希望任何人……
I didn't want anyone to...
我知道上面有那些信息,所以……
I knew it had those messages
剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表