剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
on it, so...
所以我把它拿走了。
That's why I took it.
所以,一个朋友被残忍♥杀害,
你的第一反应是,
So, a friend is brutally murdered,
your first thought is,
“我必须处理掉她的手♥机♥。”
"I must get rid of her phone."
这很不寻常的反应,你不觉得吗?
An unusual response,
wouldn't you agree?
不,我只是知道如果警♥察♥找到了它……
No, I just knew that
if the police found it...
看,我捡到的那部手♥机♥,
我只是扫了一眼。
Look, the phone I picked up,
I only glanced at it.
你是怎么进到里面的?
How did you get into it?
这些荒唐的密♥码♥。
These ridiculous PIN numbers.
1、2、3、4。她用的就是这个。
1, 2, 3, 4.
That's what she used.
我帮她改成了她父亲的生日。
I changed it for her
to her father's birthday.
她肯定对这两个都用了同一个密♥码♥。
She must have used the same PIN
for both of them.
所以,你瞥了一眼手♥机♥,然后呢?
So, you glanced at the phone, and?
看起来她只用它来联♥系♥一个人。
It looks like she used it
for just one person.
有人只签了自己的名字“R”。
Someone who just
signed themselves "R".
我不知道那是谁。
I don't know who that is.
另一部手♥机♥在哪里?
Where is this other phone?
我把它给了艾洛迪·利奥塔。
I gave it to Elodie Liotta.
她本来要把它送到警♥察♥局
She was gonna drop it off
at the police station
并说是在街上捡到的。
and say she found it in the street.
她为什么要同意这么做?
Why would she agreed to do that?
她爱上了我。
She's in love with me.
教堂钟声响起 CHURCH BELL RINGS
所以,玛丽-
弗朗斯告诉你她正在和律师通话。
So, Marie-France told you
she was speaking to her lawyers.
说实话,她总是这么说。
To be fair, she would say
that sort of thing all the time.
从不寒暄。直接就递上起诉书。
Never bothered with hello.
Just straight in with a writ.
我们知道她威胁要派人去
We know she was threatening to send
people round
检查你的后花♥园♥。
to check out your back garden.
她当时神志不清。
She wasn't in her right mind.
我简直是在对付一个疯子。
I was literally
dealing with a maniac.
但要是能把她弄走就好了,不是吗?
But it would have been handy
to have her out of the way, no?
他嗤之以鼻 HE SCOFFS
你在跟我开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
你真的以为我会杀一个疯狂的老太太
Do you seriously think
I would kill a crazy old lady
就为了规划许可?
over planning permission?
为了这点小事都杀过人,勒里东先生。
People have killed for less,
Monsieur Leridon.
你没办公室可去吗?
Don't you have an office to go to?
她咯咯笑迪迪埃。
SHE CHUCKLES Didier.
我的办公室现在就是我的公♥寓♥。
My office is now my apartment.
楼上的那位女士正在做健身课,
放的是80年代的迪斯科音乐。
And the woman upstairs is doing an
exercise class to '80s disco music.
哦,我超爱80年代的迪斯科。
Oh, I love '80s disco.
她咯咯笑如果你忙的话,让我走吧。
SHE CHUCKLES
Tell me to go if you're busy.
你知道那个在葡萄园里被发现死亡的女
人,
对吧?
You know the woman who was found
dead in the vineyard, don't you?
我隔壁住的朋友认识她。
My friend who lives
next door knows her.
她当时快疯了,不是吗?
She was losing her mind, wasn't she?
好吧,那你知道她住哪儿。
嗯。
OK, so you know where she lives.
Mm.
如果你向左转再向左转,
那儿有个公交站。
If you turn left and left again
there's a bus stop.
你知道哪些公交车停那儿吗?
Do you know which buses stop there?
亲爱的,作为一个不驾车的人,
公交车时刻表我都熟记于心了。
Darling, as a non-driver, the bus
timetables are engraved on my heart.
我知道,所以我才问你。
I know, that's why I asked you.
让我想想。呃……
好吧,我知道你说的是哪条街。
Let me think. Er...
OK, I know which street you mean.
没错。只有两条车会停那儿。
Yep. There are only two
that stop there.
一条是绕着老城区转一圈的,
One does a, kind of,
circuit of the old town,
另一条则一直开到埃吉耶。
and the other goes all the way
out to Eguilles.
埃吉耶?
对。
Eguilles?
Yeah.
就是那个可怜女孩被谋杀的地方。
天啊!
Where that poor girl was murdered.
Oh, my God!
你在想她的凶手是不是坐公交车去那儿
的?
Are you thinking that her killer
took the bus there?
不,倒也不是。
那是什么?什么?
No, not quite.
What, then? What?
真的很抱歉,我得走了。
I'm really sorry, I have to go.
开埃吉耶公交车的那个家伙叫帕斯卡尔
·洛卡泰利。
The guy who drives the Eguilles bus
is called Pascale Locatelli.
你怎么会知道这个?
How on earth do you know that?
我认识所有的公交车司机。
我经常用他们。
I know all the bus drivers.
I use them all the time.
是公交车,不是司机。
The buses, not the drivers.
虽然帕斯卡尔是我的朋友。
你有他的号♥码吗?
Although Pascale is a mate.
Do you have his number?
所以塞巴斯蒂安和我,
我和他有过一段情。
So Sebastien and I,
I had a thing with him.
他比我小十岁,而且特别不成熟。
He's ten years younger than me,
and really immature.
整件事太荒唐了。
The whole thing was ridiculous.
他抓住我最脆弱的时候,
但最后还是结束了。
He caught me at a weak moment,
but it ended.
是他结束的。
He ended it.
你接受这个结果了吗?
Were you OK with that?
不,其实没有。
我以为自己比这坚强得多。
No, not really.
I thought I was stronger than that.
但我的离婚和一切……
But my divorce and everything...
然后他又见了几次德尔菲娜。
And then he saw Delphine
a few times.
那你嫉妒了吗?
And you were jealous?
没有。
No.
是的,有点。
Yes, a bit.
你为什么同意帮他拿那个手♥机♥?
Why did you agree to take
that phone for him?
就因为我刚才说的所有原因。
我当时很软弱。
For all the reasons
that I just said. I was weak.
我不为此感到自豪,好吗?
你妨碍了一起谋杀案的调查。
I'm not proud of it, OK?
You were impeding a murder inquiry.
我知道。
I know.
真的很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
你看过那个手♥机♥了吗?
Have you looked at the phone?
没有,我太害怕了。
No, I was too afraid to.
我只是想把它交给警♥察♥然后走人。
I just wanted to take it
to the police and move on.
但你没把它交给警♥察♥。
But you didn't take it
to the police.
没有。
No.
我开始慌了。
I started panicking.
我要去哪儿说我是捡到的?
Where was I going to say
that I'd found it?
如果他们知道我在撒谎怎么办?
What if they knew that I was lying?
塞巴斯蒂安的指纹都在上面吗?
Were Sebastien's fingerprints
all over it?
我当时……
I was...
我有点怕他。
I am a bit frightened of him.
你觉得是他杀了她吗?
Do you think he killed her?
我不知道。
I don't know.
他给我的那部手♥机♥,
The phone he gave me,
他说上面的所有信息都来自同一个人。
he said that all the messages on it
were from one person.
剧集 | 普罗旺斯谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表