剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
星期六
你能想象吗
Can you imagine
当时为了建造这个
how many meetings and discussions
开了多少会议 进行了多少讨论吗
it took to get this thing made?
当然 还有人想用
Apparently, there was an argument
木屋的造型呢
to make the structure a log cabin.
-真的假的 -千真万确
- Seriously? - ?Yeah.
那可是个大木屋
Pretty big cabin.
拉塞尔为什么不回我消息
Why won't Russell answer my text?
可能是在协助管理
Um, other than helping run
世界上最强大的国家
the most powerful country in the world?
我从来没提过什么要求
I never ask for anything,
但是我两周后的星期一要请假
but I need a Monday off in two months.
做什么
What for?
艾玛·费尔德曼的婚礼
Emma Feldman's wedding,
去土耳其和凯科斯群岛
in Turks and Caicos.
能不能别搞什么度假地婚礼了
Can people stop with the destination weddings?
有谁记得葛底斯堡演说
Hey, who remembers the actual occasion for...
发生的背景吗
the Gettysburg Address?
别把这变成课堂了 亲爱的
Don't make it school, honey.
他们以前很喜欢的
They used to like it.
没错 但是他们长大了
Well, then they grew up.
我们已经在这里住了将近四年了
We've lived here almost four years.
这还是头一次全家一起来观光华府
This is the first time doing D.C. as a family...
你觉得他们会喜欢 我本来也这么以为
You thought they'd like it. Me, too.
但是我们忘了 他们也有自己的生活
But we forgot-- they have lives.
他们只知道捧着手♥机♥
They have phones.
手♥机♥里有他们的生活
Their lives happen on phones.
我讨厌这样子
I hate that.
你讨厌也没什么用
Oh. Go ahead, but there's no point.
这一点我也讨厌
I hate that, too.
我去 为什么我发的关于斗篷历史的帖子
God! Why has no one checked my blog post
都没有人看
about the history of the poncho?
每个人都只想着跟风穿
It's, like, everyone wants to be in it,
却没有人想知道它的由来
but no one wants to know where it came from.
呵呵有意思 走吧
Huh. Funny that. Okay, come on,
去看看越南战争纪念碑 起来了
Vietnam Memorial. Let's go.
不去了吧
?No, please.
才看了一个纪念碑就完事了
One memorial and you're done?
不是 这个太沉重了
No, it's just, like, the wall is gonna be so heavy.
我们能不能换个
Can we, like, break it up
-有趣一点的 -可以啊
- with something fun, maybe? - Yeah, sure,
那我们直接去看那边的雕像
we'll go directly tohe statue memorializing
感受一下创造民♥主♥是多么有趣
what fun it was forming a democracy.
好了 我们休息一下吃点东西吧
Yeah, okay, okay, we need a break and maybe some food.
我知道附近有个挺不错的地方
I know a fun place that's nearby,
路上还能看樱花 走吧
and we can look at the cherry blossoms on the way. Come on.
1912年日本政♥府♥的赠礼
Gift from the Japanese government in 1912.
-别再说教了 -我就是干这个的
- Stop teaching. Stop teaching. - That's what I do.
有点远了
It's a little long.
真的吗
Really?
几英寸
Inches.
那也是界内几英寸
Inches inside.
接发方说了算
Receiver's call.
注意风度 好吗
Gentlemen's game, dude. Right?
你说的都对 子爵大人
Okay, Viscount.
接接这个球
Try this.
真棒
Nice.
风帮了你的忙
Breeze helped you out a little.
-我能感受到 -是吧
- I can feel it. - ?Yeah.
应该是风在说"不用了吧"
More like the breeze of the ball saying, "Don't bother."
来吧
Yeah. Come on.
华夫 休息一下喝口水
Okay, Waffles, water break.
来
Here.
过来喝点水
Come on and drink.
抱歉 索尔在干大事之前
?Sorry. Thor just has to meet every dog in the park
必须跟公园里所有狗都打个招呼
before he does his business.
-叫索尔吗 -是的
- Thor? - ?Yeah.
抱歉 小可爱 你长得可不像雷神
Oh, I'm sorry, cutie, but you are not a Thor.
是吧 我领养下他的时候他已经有名字了
Right? He was already named when I rescued him.
华夫也是我领养的
Oh, I-I rescued Waffles, too.
华夫 不是吧
Waffles? Seriously?
被淘汰的嗅弹犬
A bomb- sniffing-school washout.
取了个薄饼的名字
Named after a fancy pancake.
-你是联调局的吗 -不是 国♥务♥院♥
- Oh, are you in the Bureau? - No, State.
你丈夫也是国♥务♥院♥的吗
Is your husband in State, too?
我未婚
I'm not married.
我是这小家伙的单亲妈妈
I'm kind of single mom'ing it.
你好 我叫托马斯
Oh. I'm Thomas.
黛西
Daisy.
曲球
Hooked it.
距离正好 总统先生
Just the right amount, Mr. President.
今天伊丽莎白去哪了
Where's Elizabeth today?
她家里有事
She had a family conflict.
全家短途游去了
Talk about a swing.
不能参加国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会的比赛了
She can't make the NSC game,
我的钱包得谢谢她
my wallet just says thank you.
同意
Amen to that.
漂亮
Yes!
厉害 你们老妈
Incredible. Your mom has
玩这个一直很厉害
always been really turbo about this game.
老妈要那个大
Mama needs that big...
那边那个叫什么来着
What is that up there?
-海牛 -没错 海牛
- Manatee? - Manatee.
就是它了
Yeah!
你们看好了 我是怎么做到的
You guys should pay attention and see how this is done.
我不想要海牛
I don't need a manatee.
你们有信♥号♥♥吗
Is anyone getting reception in here?
没有 我在删照片
No. I'm just deleting photos.
这里完全没信♥号♥♥
It's a total dead zone.
可能这就是我还没收到拉塞尔回复的原因
Maybe that's why i still haven't heard from Russell.
不然去停车场试试
Maybe the parking lot?
大家能不能放下手里的小玩具
Hey, could we all put down our robots
好好享受家庭活动
and enjoy this family activity
这可是之前有人坚持要搞的
that we insisted on doing?
-快来 -行 让我来
- Come on! - Okay, fine. Hand it over.
过来 这个你来
Come on, here. There, you can do this one.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
投直球 直球
Bring it straight back. Straight back.
直球 别转 别转
Straight back. No spin, no spin!
厉害 宝贝
Yeah, baby!
你在干嘛呢
What are you in for?
自觉清理
Oh, self-imposed spring cleaning
国务卿女士的文件 你呢
M-Sec's personal files. You?
为南亚和中亚事务局
A big policy binder
写个大部头的文件
for the Bureau of South Central Asian Affairs
截止日期是一个月以后
which isn't due for a month,
但这事搞得我晚上都睡不着
but it's keeping me awake at night.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need some help?
-我快整理完了 -你真的要来帮忙吗
- I'm almost done with my pathology. ?- Really?
我说真的
No, really.
得写500页
It's a 500-page dossier,
而且不是粗制滥造随便写写那种
and it's not exactly a potboiler.
我想感受一下其他部门的工作
I'd like to dip my toe in another department.
我也需要加深解一下
I should also get a more concrete idea
对接下来的工作的了解
of what I'm supposed to do next.
你要是写完这个还想往政策方面发展
Well, if you still want to do policy after this,
那你可能是找到真爱了 兄弟
you may have found your calling, my friend.
很好
Great.
刚刚那一杆真不错 戈登
That really was a hell of a drive, Gordon.
谢谢您 总统
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表