剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我需要你帮我查个案子
Listen, I need you to, uh, look into a case for me.
一种已经被根除的疾病
How does an eradicated disease
怎么会在西伯利亚出现
just show up in Siberia?
总统先生 我们目前认为是永冻土的原因
Well, Mr. President, our working theory is permafrost.
永冻土是
The permanently frozen soil
北极地区的表层土下永远冻结着的土地
under the topsoil in Arctic regions.
我们知道
We're aware.
永冻土层温度很低 死后被埋在其中的生物
Permafrost is so cold, organic matter inside anything
体内的有机物永远不会腐烂
that dies in the Arctic doesn't decompose.
植物中的二氧化碳
Carbon dioxide in plants,
受到感染而死的驯鹿携带的炭疽热病菌
anthrax inside infected reindeer,
人类的天花
smallpox in humans,
都在永冻土中处于休眠状态
remains frozen in the ground, dormant.
直到冻土消融
Until the permafrost thaws,
现在正在西伯利亚发生
like it's doing in Siberia.
这些东西就都被释放了
Then, it all gets released.
北极的变暖速度
And the Arctic is warming twice as fast
是地球上其他地方的两倍
as the rest of the planet.
所以把天花当武器的并不是俄♥罗♥斯♥
So Russia isn't weaponizing smallpox.
而是地球
The Earth is.
如果我们不尽快与俄♥罗♥斯♥合作遏制这一局面
If we don't act fast to work with Russia to contain this,
就有可能发生全球大爆发
we could be looking at a global pandemic.
不幸的是 我认为我们的装备更适合
Unfortunately, I think we're better equipped
对付俄♥罗♥斯♥ 而不是地球母亲
to fight Mother Russia than Mother Nature.
很快 我们就要双面开战了
Well, we're about to do battle with both.
康斯坦丁 我认为上次我们交谈时
Konstantin, I think there was a misunderstanding
发生了一些误会
last time we spoke.
如果你觉得我暗示了贵国政♥府♥
If you felt I implied in any way that your government
故意用天花来感染自己的公民
would deliberately infect its own citizens with smallpox,
我为此道歉
I apologize.
我没有证据
I had no evidence of that.
谢谢
I thank you.
一旦阿提姆·马尔克维奇康复并返回莫斯科
Once Artem Markevich has recuperated and returned to Moscow,
我们可以把这次不愉快抛在脑后
we can hopefully put this behind us.
不过 在此之前
Well, before we get to that,
我们得谈谈他得病的原因
we need to talk about where he got the illness.
我们注意到了西伯利亚爆发的疫情
We've become aware of the outbreak in Siberia,
我们有一些理论...
and we have some theories...
西伯利亚并未爆发疫情
I'm not aware of any such outbreak.
幸运的是 这次爆发似乎是可以控制的
Fortunately, it seems to be manageable.
我们希望在我国疾病防治中心的帮助下
And we're hoping that, with the help of our CDC team,
可以很快地控制疫情
we can get it quickly contained.
我们自己的卫♥生♥部♥完全可以
Any health crisis can be fully handled
处理任何健康危机
by our own health ministry.
我必须告诉你
And I have to inform you,
除非你同意归还我们的公民
unless you agree to return our citizen,
所有的美国主要外交官都将被驱逐出俄♥罗♥斯♥
all key U.S. diplomats will be expelled from Russia,
立即生效
effective immediately.
这对你没好处
You don't want to do that.
你知道我们必须采取回应
You know we have to respond.
恐怕这是你们自作自受
I'm afraid this is your doing,
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
不好意思国务卿 医院打来电♥话♥了
Um, I'm sorry, ma'am. The hospital called.
阿提姆·马尔克维奇的病情恶化了
Artem Markevich has taken a turn for the worse.
我看了看你学生写的
I looked into your student's story
关于被泄露身份的特工的报告
about that blown undercover agent.
-然后呢 -过程很简单
- And? - It's all pretty straightforward,
但我发现了别的
but I found something else.
有一个跨部门的特别工作组
There's an interagency task force
对整个情报界进行审查
doing a review of the entire intelligence community.
暴露身份的特工 被杀或被暴露线人
Agents blown, assets killed or compromised.
我托了很多关系
I called in a huge favor
才拿到了他们最初发现的清单
and got a list of their initial findings.
光上个月就有这么多人
All of this in the last month?
正是娜菲莎被抓的时候
Right when Nafisa got taken.
也许只是巧合
I mean, maybe it's just a coincidence.
也许不只是中情局发生资料泄露
Or maybe the CIA isn't the only agency dealing with a leak.
肯定是受到了网络攻击 对吧
It's got to be a hack, right?
所有这些任务都是相互隔离的
I mean, all these operations are compartmentalized.
只有那些安全权限足够高的人
The only people that have security clearance high enough
才知道所有这些任务
to know about all these different ops...
你说的没错 我们肯定被攻击了
You're right. It's got to be a hack.
接下来由我接手 谢谢
I'll handle this from here. Thank you.
很高兴终于和你见面了
I'm glad to finally welcome you in person.
这场景和我想象的不太一样
Well, uh, it's not how I imagined it.
我为你的遭遇感到遗憾
I'm so sorry for what you're going through.
这太讽刺了
You have to admire the irony.
我毕生致力于拯救地球
I devote my life to saving Earth,
地球就这样感谢我
and this is the thanks I get.
我要感谢你 阿提姆
Well, I'm thanking you, Artem.
世界也会感谢你的
And the world will thank you.
飞机上的其他人呢
And the others on the plane?
他们还在观察期 但应该没事
They're being monitored, but it seems they're gonna be okay.
俄♥罗♥斯♥正在努力控制西伯利亚的疫情
And Russia is working hard to contain the Siberian outbreak.
你应该多休息
Listen, you should rest.
然后我要带你去享受华盛顿最豪华的游览
And then I am gonna take you on the most VIP tour of D.C.
我不想看名胜古迹
No monuments.
我只想看蓝天
I just want to see the blue sky.
今天真难熬
That was a long day.
好像永远完不了一样
Endless.
小杰怎么样
How did, uh, how did it go with Jace?
我到现在都难以接受
I think I'm still processing it.
发生了什么
What happened?
我告诉他 我们希望他在非周末的晚上
Well, I told him we wanted to limit his time with Piper
不要和派珀在一起太久 他就发飙了
on school nights, and he freaked out.
他说我们想驱逐他
He said we wanted to banish him.
驱逐他
"Banish"? ?
他真是这么说的
He actually said that?
完全济慈附体[英国浪漫派诗人]
Ah, he went full-on John Keats.
他爱上她了吗
Is he in love?
他说 "爸爸 我爱她"
He said, "Dad, I love her."
太可爱了
Oh, that is so adorable.
-对吧 -是很可爱
- Right? ?- Yeah, it's adorable.
也挺让人感伤的
It's also kind of tragic.
他完全不知道分手的时候自己会多伤心
I mean, he has no idea how it's gonna feel when this ends.
算了吧 这是他的青春期恋爱
Oh, come on. It's puppy love.
他不会有事的
He'll be okay.
可不像初恋那么清♥纯♥
It's way past puppy love.
他们已经把该干的都干了
This is... all the way.
什么事都干了吗
All the way, all the way?
-是啊 -那可不行 他太小了
- Yeah. ?- Oh, no. No, no. He's too young.
他又不是十岁
He's not ten anymore.
十六岁也还太小 他还没准备好
16 is too young. He's not ready.
我们得教育教育他
We need to have the talk.
我们已经教育过他了
We already did. We already talked to him.
那是小孩子的版本
No, that was the kids version.
现在得是十七岁的版本
We need to get the NC-17 version,
带着警告和恐惧
with the warnings and the fear.
还有美和超然
And the beauty and the transcendence.
我确信他能理解"性♥爱♥感觉很好"的那部分
I'm sure he understands the "Sex feels good" Part.
我们需要点到其他问题
The other stuff we need to hit.
好吧 我来和他谈
Okay. I'll talk to him.
没别的意思
No offense,
你不觉得我也应该参与吗
but do you think maybe that I should be a part of it?
我知道这很别扭
I mean, I know, I know it's weird,
但现在是新时代了
but it's a new day.
他可以从一个女人的看法中受益
I mean, he could benefit from a woman's perspective.
-亲爱的... -不行吗 太奇怪了吗
- Babe, uh... - No? Too weird?
你管咱的闺女们 我来管杰森
Look, you talked to the girls. I'll talk to Jason.
喂 杰伊
Uh, Jay, yes.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表