剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
拜托再说一遍 认真地说
Please say it again... and mean it.
我会回来 我保证
I'll come back. I promise.
与此同时 你怎么不去看看
In the meantime, why don't you look into
赛车的事情呢
that race car driving thing?
国务卿女士
第四季 第十集
喀布尔 阿富汗
你还好吗
You okay?
我只是在想
I was just thinking...
如果我从没去过国防大学或者
if I had never gone to War College or...
从未遇见你 如果我一直待在俄♥罗♥斯♥军队
or met you, if I had stayed in the Russian military
当一名优秀的军人
and been a good soldier...
那么这就是我现在的处境
then this is where I'd be now.
帮助支持一次武装战乱
Helping to prop up an armed insurgency
以及动摇人♥民♥选举的政♥府♥
and destabilize the elected government.
我们就寄希望于马特维·索科洛夫
Let's just hope that Matvey Sokolov
和你一样对俄♥罗♥斯♥的意图表示嘲讽吧
is as cynical as you are about Russia's intentions here.
我相信马特维仍是一个理想主义者
I have faith Matvey has remained an idealist.
如果不是 那么 我相信他依然爱钱
And if not, then, yeah, I'm sure he still loves money.
哈特福特 康涅狄格州
黛西
Daisy!
加西亚夫人
Mrs. Garcia.
请叫我玛格丽特就好
Oh, please, call me Margarita.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
她长得真像他
She looks just like him.
你知道吗
Yes, you know that?
你和你的爸爸非常像
You look like your daddy.
非常高兴见到你 进来吧
Oh, I'm so happy to meet you. Come on in.
麦考德博士 我听说你会一个人来的
Dr. McCord, I was told you would be coming alone.
我带来了你的老朋友来见见你
I brought an old friend to see you.
迪米
Dim?
迪米 是你吗
你还活着 我简直不敢相信
你要相信 我就在这呢
你还把头发留长了 我看到了
真是个帅小伙
你肯定交了个为你做饭的女友吧
你长胖啦
我们现在说英语 好吗
We speak English now, okay?
开始谈生意
Down to business.
恐怕我们时间不多
I'm afraid we don't have much time.
我们的朋友在这里不安全
Our friend is not safe here.
格勒乌知道道尔顿要发动一场军事行动
The GRU knows that Dalton is launching a military operation.
他们有杀手锏
They have card up their sleeve.
我们需要知道细节
We need details.
你们不是一直都这样吗
Isn't that always the way?
你如果帮助我们 我们可以给你提供
If you help us, we can offer you cash
钱以及在美国的庇护
and asylum in the United States.
你将会最终自♥由♥了
You will finally be free.
你冒着生命危险大老远过来
You came all this way, put yourself in harm's way
就为了来说服我帮助美国人
to convince me to help the Americans?
我爱收养我的国家 马特维
I love my adopted country, Matvey.
我向你保证 这是我们理想的一切甚至更好
I promise you, it is everything we imagined and more.
保加利亚的代表
And the delegate from bulgaria
提出了一个指导项目的建议
suggested a mentoring program on...
国务卿
Ma'am.
阿富汗的教育大使 阿米娜·萨拉赫
Amina Salah, the Afghanistan Minister of Education.
-伊丽莎白 -见到你真是太高兴了
- Elizabeth. Oh... - Ah, it's so good to see you.
杰伊
Jay.
我听说你升职了
I hear you've been promoted.
-我没法说服她不要这样做 -他尽力了
- I couldn't seem to talk her out of it. - Oh, he tried.
我非常期待您的
I'm really looking forward
政策演讲 大使
to your keynote address, Minister.
告辞
Excuse me.
来吧 坐下
Come on, sit down.
-我想听你说孩子们和所有的事情 -好的
- I want to hear about the kids and everything. - Oh, yes.
我用毕生的精力去为女孩们的教育奋斗
You know, I spend my life fighting for girls' education,
萨巴却想在上大学前休学一年
and Saba wants to take a gap year before university.
还不算太坏
That's not so bad.
斯蒂芬也从学校休学了 而且她很好
Stevie took time off from school, and she's fine.
婚礼筹划得如何
How are the wedding plans?
取消了
Not happening.
具体原因还不清楚
Details are unclear.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她已经重新振作起来了
Well... she's bouncing back.
我在电♥话♥里听到她咯咯地笑
I hear her giggling on the phone.
谁知道呢
Oh, who knows.
心痛过后 生活还是要继续
Life goes on after a heartache.
这让我们都成长了
It's a good lesson for all of us.
我认可你的政策演讲的主题
I recognize the theme from your keynote address.
-草稿你看了 -是的
- So you saw the draft? - Yeah.
不会太煽动吗
It's not too provocative?
这个世界需要被激怒
The world needs to be provoked.
是的
Yes.
用语言好过于用无人机攻击
Well... better with words than with drone strikes.
我想向你保证
I want to assure you that...
这次军事行动计划将
this military operation is being planned
伤亡降到最低
down to the smallest detail.
每次一都会有
Every precaution
提前警告来避免任何的平民伤亡
is being taken to avoid any civilian casualties.
我保证
I am sure.
如果在外交上有解决方法
If there were a diplomatic solution,
相信我 我肯定
believe me, I-I would...
当百分之六十八的国民
It is hard to negotiate
都支持伊♥斯♥兰♥教法时 协商是很难的
when 68% of the country wants Sharia law.
百分之六十八
68? Wow.
问题是
The problem is,
有太多的人不记得
too many people do not remember
以前是什么样
what it was like before.
我的母亲穿着短裙
My mother wore short skirts.
她出去社交 跳舞
She went out, she danced,
在学校董事会任职
she served on her school board.
我知道你以前听过很多次了
I know you've... heard it too many times before,
但是 我们希望这次行动
but... we hope this action
会帮助带来真正的稳定
will help bring real stability this time.
如果我们能够让他们体验到
If we can just give them a taste
我妈妈所熟知的那个阿富汗
of the Afghanistan that my mother knew.
或者是温和的伊♥斯♥兰♥统治
Or even moderate Islamic rule.
但是现在
But these days...
这也是自相矛盾的
...that can be a contradiction in terms.
国务卿 抱歉 您得尽快到战情室去
Ma'am. Sorry. You're urgently needed in the Sit Room.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-真不想聊这么几句就走 -是啊
- Oh, I hate to cut this short. - Of course.
谢谢你来这和我见面
Thank you for having me here.
是我的荣幸 阿米娜
It's an honor, Amina.
据马特维·索科洛夫说 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
According to Matvey Sokolov, the Russians have
在阿富汗军队中安插了一名塔♥利♥班♥亲信
a Taliban loyalist embedded in the Afghan army.
纳夫鲁兹·阿雷佐将军
General Nawroz Arezou.
他是一位在阿富汗军队中受人尊敬的领袖
He's a decorated and respected leader in the Afghan army.
但是一旦我们启动虎爪行动
But once we launch Operation Tiger Claw,
他就会命令他的部队撤离
he plans to order his troops to stand down.
他们为什么会忠于他而不是他们的国家
Why would they be loyal to him and not their country?
他是一个强有力的领导者 很有魅力
He's a strong leader, he's charismatic,
他手下的大多数人都来自
and most of the men under his command
那些忠于塔♥利♥班♥的村庄
come from villages that are loyal to the Taliban.
阿雷佐手下有多少人
How many men does Arezou have under him?
三万人
30,000.
阿富汗军队的百分之二十
That's 20% of the Afghan forces.
战场上若是没有阿雷佐将军的部队
Without General Arezou's troops on the field,
阿富汗是无望铲除塔♥利♥班♥的
Afghanistan has no hope of rooting out the Taliban.
这场战斗必输无疑
We'll lose this battle.
还会葬送更多美国人的生命
Along with more American lives.
你好 沙扎总统
Good day, President Sharza.
请告诉我您有与阿雷佐将军有关的消息
Please tell me you have news concerning General Arezou.
阿雷佐在他的住所被捕了
Arezou was arrested at his residence,
我已经任命皮鲁兹·哈什米将军
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表