剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Well, officially, it's Myanmar,
但他们还保留了殖民时期的旧称
but the country still keeps the old colonial name.
被保留下来的还有殖民时期的国界
And the old colonial borders,
所以佛教♥徒♥认为
which is why the Buddhists feel
作为穆♥斯♥林♥的罗兴亚人应该留在孟加拉国
that the Muslim Rohingya should have ended up in Bangladesh.
卡因总统正带领信众
President Khaing is leading a prayer
在大河寺做佛事
at the Great River Buddhist temple,
而且他今天其他时间都有安排了
then I'm told he's booked for the rest of the day.
那我们也只能去拜佛了
Well, then, I guess we're about to go pray. Shall we?
卡因总统
President Khaing?
抱歉打扰了
I'm so sorry.
很高兴又见面了 国务卿女士
So good to see you again, Madam Secretary.
我们正打算开始
We're just about to begin.
我们说完就走
We're not actually gonna stay.
这位是我的高级政策顾问凯特·桑多瓦尔
This is my policy advisor, Kat Sandoval.
总统先生
Mr. President.
祝吉祥如意
能否介借一步说话
If we could just have a moment of your time.
当然
Of course.
我们得到消息称贵国罗兴亚人
We've had numerous reports of your Rohingya people
因遭暴♥力♥镇♥压♥正逃往别国避难
fleeing some kind of violence in your country.
我们将竭尽所能
And we just wanted to offer whatever support we can
帮助贵国处理这一危机
to help you address this crisis.
具体是什么消息
What kind of reports?
孟加拉国的难民营
Refugee camps in Bangladesh
涌入大批罗兴亚人 不堪其重
are being overwhelmed by the Rohingya people.
难民有成人也有儿童
Adults, as well as children,
均声称受到驱逐
are saying that they're being driven out.
班加里一直是个大♥麻♥烦
Great trouble with the Bengali.
既是新矛盾
It is both new
其根源又能追溯到建国之初
and goes back to the very beginning of our country.
但美国也有移♥民♥问题
But the United States has its own immigration troubles.
相信两位能理解
I'm sure you can understand.
这是否是移♥民♥问题还有待商榷
Well, I'm not sure it's an immigration issue,
毕竟这些民众已经在若开邦居住了
when these people have lived in the Rikhine State for...
数十年了
generations.
但现在我们只是想搞清楚
But, right now, we're just trying
真实情况
to understand what exactly is happening.
此类事件通常很复杂
As always with these matters,
这也不例外
it's very complicated.
近期 缅♥甸♥国内
There was recently a violent attack
发生一起穆♥斯♥林♥叛乱分子暴♥力♥袭♥警♥事件
by an Islamic insurgency against our Burmese police forces.
可能是害怕警方报复才有了这次迁
Perhaps the fear of retaliation prompted the sudden migrat...
总统先生 据我们所知
What we're hearing, Mr. President,
大量可靠报道称 暴♥力♥事件持续发生
are confirmed reports of ongoing violence.
并且针对罗兴亚人
Specifically targeting the Rohingya people.
我们通常将这些人称作
We prefer to call these people
若开邦的穆♥斯♥林♥
the Muslims of the Rikhine State.
我会向我的顾问确认此事
I'll confer with my advisors on this matter
如有消息马上和您联♥系♥
and we'll talk again when I know more.
-感谢您对此事的关心 -不客气
- Thank you for your concern. - Of course.
他为什么不叫他们罗兴亚人
Why won't he call them Rohingya?
而且什么时候把难民危机
And since when is a refugee crisis
称作自我流放了
a spontaneous self-deportation?
尽管不想承认 但真是不敢相信
I hate to say it, but I cannot believe
我们敬重的人居然是这样的面目
this is the guy we're honoring.
我们必须找出真♥相♥
We need to figure out what's really going on.
终于见到我的小侄女了
Oh, there she is.
-莫琳姑妈 -快过来让我抱抱
- Hey, Aunt Maureen. - Come here, you.
真是我的疗伤妙药
The best therapy in the world right here.
-见到您真高兴 -我家小姑娘真漂亮
- So great to see you. - Oh, look at you, so beautiful.
-小杰去哪了 -他在派珀家
- Where's Jace? - He's at Piper's.
他说保证回来吃晚饭
He promised he'll be back for dinner.
我老是听你们说起派珀 到底是谁
Who's this Piper I keep hearing about?
她就像女版小杰 不过真的特别酷
She's, like, the female Jace, only actually cool.
要不要来杯茶 小莫
You want a cup of tea, Mo?
好啊 来杯花草茶
Uh, sure, I'll have, uh, something herbal.
我给你带了件小礼物
I got you a little something.
您太客气了
You didn't have to do that.
我和艺术品商店的人说
I told the guy at the art store
我侄女是职业设计师
that my niece was a professional designer.
借您吉言
Hopefully someday.
太好看了
These are great.
真的吗
You sure?
我有没有被店员骗了
The guy wasn't taking me for a ride?
没有 真的很美 太谢谢您了
No, they're perfect. Thank you so much.
真希望你爷爷能看到你现在这样
Oh. Oh, I wish your grandfather could see you
自己设计衣服 这么专业
making your own clothes, so professional.
他肯定会扫你的兴
Oh, he would've crushed that dream right out of you.
别说了 他才不会
Stop it. He would not.
要不要来看看我正在做的作品
Why don't I show you some of the stuff I'm working on?
-好呀 -茶来了
- That'd be great. - Here you go.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我也给你带了点东西
Oh, I got something for you, too.
这是怎么了 圣诞节到了吗
What is it, Christmas?
我在一个抽屉里找到了这个
I just found it in a drawer.
老爸的军刀
Oh. Dad's old knife.
他一直带在身边 还记得吗
He had it all the time, remember?
这有个保险扣
There's a little release right here.
我知道怎么打开
Yeah, I know how to...
差点忘了
Almost forgot about this.
我知道他想把这个给你
I know he would have wanted you to have it.
可别告诉沙恩
Don't tell Shane.
对了 伊丽莎白刚刚给我发了消息
Oh, listen, i just got a text from Elizabeth.
她很抱歉
She's really sorry,
今晚没法回来一起吃晚饭了
but she is not gonna make it home for dinner tonight.
-就说说不得 -太遗憾了
- Called it. - Oh, what a shame.
我还做了她最喜欢的
And I was even making her favorite chicken
蘑菇酱汁鸡肉呢
with mushroom sauce.
她特别想帮你接风
She really wanted to welcome you.
那就改到明天呗
Well, let's do it tomorrow night,
等大家都有空了再聚
when we can all be together.
又不用铺个红毯来迎接我
I mean, I don't need a red carpet.
不如今晚叫外卖♥♥吧
Why don't we order in?
真的假的
Really?
想吃什么
What are we in the mood for?
我们喜欢泰餐
We like Thai.
听着不错
Thai sounds great.
-我去拿个菜单 -好
- I'll get a menu. - Great.
我帮你把包拎上楼
Uh, all right, well, listen, i'll get your bag upstairs.
不用不用
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
-我能搞定 -真的不用帮忙吗
- I'll take, take care of it, no problem. - You sure?
-真的不用 -好吧 左边第二间
- Oh, yep, yep, yep. - Okay. Second door on the left.
很高兴见到你 弟弟
All right, well, it's good to see you, brother.
我也是
You, too.
我知道
Sure.
唐娜 唐娜 等等
Donna! Donna, hey.
我看到你的邮件了
I saw your e-mail.
我有一个部门会议快要迟到了
I am late for a department meeting.
能不能晚点再谈
Can we talk after?
你真的读了我的邮件了吗
Well, did you actually read my e-mail?
我很确定 大屠♥杀♥
'Cause I'm pretty sure a massacre
绝对比部门会议重要多了
takes precedence over a department meeting.
除非你有什么事情瞒着我
Unless I'm missing something.
缅♥甸♥发生了人道主义危机事件
We're looking at a humanitarian crisis in Myanmar.
而卡因总统还未发表任何声明
President Khaing still hasn't released a statement.
当然了 他不会直呼那些
Of course, he won't say the name
被屠♥杀♥的民众的名称
of the people being slaughtered.
罗兴亚人这个称呼很有争议 主流佛教♥徒♥
Rohingya is a contested term. The Buddhist majority...
将穆♥斯♥林♥少数派视作来自孟加拉国的
...see the Muslim minority as illegal immigrants
非法移♥民♥ 所以称其为"班加里"
from Bangladesh, so they prefer "Bengali".
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表