剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Why?
这说明没有人真正知道该做什么
It means no one really knows what to do. ?
我爱你
Love you.
你好
Hello.
三个目标都被我们盯住了
Hey, we have eyes on all three targets.
几小时内应该就会得到结果
Uh, we should have results in a few hours.
好 任何可疑活动都要上报
Good. Be sure to report any suspicious movement.
好的 我会留意的
Okay, I'll keep an eye out.
我需要取消您在帕洛阿尔托的圆桌会议吗
Should I cancel your roundtable in Palo Alto?
是的 有可能需要
Yeah, probably.
如果我们在墨西哥进行这次袭击
If we do this raid in Mexico,
我要用整整一周的时间来处理后果
I'm gonna need a solid week to deal with the fallout.
与戈麦斯
Meetings with Gomez,
和萨拉戈萨会晤
Zaragoza.
我们可以休息五分钟吗
You know what? Can we take five?
我从来没有真正计划过外交危机时应该怎么做
I've never had to actually plan for a diplomatic crisis.
这真让我头疼
And it is giving me a massive headache.
当然
Of course.
房♥子看得怎么样
Oh, hey. How did the, uh, the open house go?
我觉得那个公♥寓♥不适合我
I decided the place wasn't for me.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why not?
我发现他们背后还有更大的阴谋
Turns out it was part of a larger plan
他们想把我变成一个肮脏的政♥治♥顾问
to turn me into a sleazy political consultant.
他们想让你从国♥务♥院♥辞职
They want you to quit State?
他们说的远远不止这些
It's a much larger conversation,
但基本上 他们不希望我做助理
but, essentially, they want me to be more than an assistant.
这我能理解
Well, I can understand that.
布莱克 你做助理工作的确大材小用
Blake, you are way too smart to remain at this level.
我一直认为你有更大的目标 对吧
Come on, I always imagined you had a larger goal, right?
我在这里工作的第一年
Uh, well, I mean, in-in my first year here,
我想成为制定政策的人
I kind of wanted to be a policy guy
像杰伊和他身边的人那样
like Jay or Jay-adjacent.
现在呢
And now?
我想尝试一下
I would like to try
规划 组织
something in planning,
之类的工作 我也不知道
more the organizing-- I don't know.
我不知道 我觉得...
I don't know. I feel like...
布莱克 我要帮你个忙
- Blake, I'm gonna do you a favor.
一年后我会炒掉你
In one year I'm gonna fire you.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
你可以用这段时间
And you can use that time
考虑一下你下一步想做什么
to consider what you want to do next.
如果你还想在国♥务♥院♥工作
If it's at State,
我会不惜一切代价为你争取你想要的工作
I'll do everything I can to get you that job.
如果你想另谋高就
But if it's not at State,
我会给你写人类历史上最激动人心的
I will write you the most glowing recommendation
推荐信
in human history.
您真是太好了 国务卿
Wow. That's very sweet of you, ma'am.
虽然刚才那一刻很可怕
And as momentarily terrifying as that was,
但我真的很感激您
uh, I-I really appreciate that.
很好
Good.
我要不要把您解雇我这事放进日程里
Do I put you firing me into your calendar?
好的
Yeah, please do.
抱歉再次打扰您 国务卿
Okay. ?Sorry to barge in again, ma'am.
我们刚刚确认了"老鹰"的身份
But we just identified El Aguila.
他是谁
And...?
比我们预想的职位还要高
Goes even higher than the nosebleeds.
是外♥交♥部♥长佩德罗·戈麦斯
It's the secretary of foreign affairs, Pedro Gomez.
什么
What?
马西亚斯说得对
Macias was right.
墨西哥的确归他管
He really does run Mexico.
特种部队部署好了吗
Special Forces have been deployed?
他们已经升空
They're in the air, ma'am,
还有十分钟到达墨西哥领空
ten minutes from Mexican airspace.
很好
Good.
总统先生 您得取消这次突袭
Sir, you need to cancel this raid.
我们已经讨论过这事了 贝丝
We've been over this, Bess.
我不能信任墨西哥逮捕马西亚斯
I can't trust Mexico to arrest Macias.
这件事上我完全同意
I completely agree, you can't.
这是明确的证据
This is definitive proof
证明墨西哥外♥交♥部♥长佩德罗·戈麦斯
that the Mexican foreign secretary, Pedro Gomez,
-在为塞尔吉奥·马西亚斯工作 -什么
- is a paid lackey of Sergio Macias. - What?
你在哪里找到这些的?
Where'd you find all this?
米格尔·布里塞尼奥的编辑在他死后
Miguel Brise?o's editor gave me his notes
把他的笔记给了我 我敢打赌
after he was murdered, and I would bet everything I own
是戈麦斯派人杀了他
that Gomez ordered that hit.
那为什么要停止突袭
Then why stop the raid?
因为我们现在有一个真正的机会 总统先生
Because we have a real opportunity here, sir.
如果我们让戈麦斯失去权力
If we get Gomez out of power,
并利用我们掌握的马西亚斯的情报作为把柄
and we use our intel on Macias as leverage,
就可以让墨西哥政♥府♥与我们合作 执行反腐
we can get an anti-corruption measure and Macias,
并抓捕马西亚斯
with Mexico's help.
你知道布里塞尼奥的消息来源是谁吗
Do you know who Brise?o's sources were?
外交官 高级政♥府♥官员
Diplomats. High-level government officials
这些人对戈麦斯义愤填膺
who were outraged by Gomez
希望拥有正义的政♥府♥
and fighting for a just government.
除掉了戈麦斯
And with Gomez out of the picture,
他们就有了机会
they'll have their chance.
如果我们现在不发动袭击
If we don't raid now,
马西亚斯可能离开墨西哥
Macias could leave the country.
我们都知道马西亚斯不是真正的问题
We both know Macias isn't the real problem.
帕克上将 取消突袭
Admiral Parker, abort the raid.
欧米茄小队 行动终止
Omega Team, abort.
立即终止
Immediate abort.
回到基地
Return to base.
好样的
Nicely done.
你想怎么样 麦考德
What do you want, McCord?
博·卡彭特在向
Beau Carpenter's leaking secrets
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥泄露机密
to the Russian government.
-什么 -我的团队发现了
- What? - My team has uncovered
一个与八人组有关的情报泄露
an intelligence leak implicating the Gang of Eight.
显然 在我们查出罪犯之前
Obviously, I couldn't read you in
我不能向你通报
until we knew who was guilty,
但现在我们确信 是多数党领袖干的
but now we're confident it's the majority leader.
博和俄♥罗♥斯♥勾结 为什么
Beau and Russia, why?
我不知道 但这并不重要
I have no idea, but it doesn't really matter why.
一旦总统给出命令 他将接受很多人
Once POTUS gives the order, he'll be under investigation
细致的调查
by a lot of assiduous people.
与此同时 我需要你的帮助
In the meantime, I need your help.
什么帮助
With what?
我们之间有矛盾
Look, we haven't exactly made it a secret that
并不是秘密
we don't like each other,
但我也知道你爱这个国家
but I also know that you love this country
你会尽你所能
and you would do anything in your power
保守我们的秘密
to keep our secrets.
作为参议院情报委员会的主席
As chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee,
你可以阻止卡朋特听到风声
you can block information from reaching Carpenter's desk.
我的团队正准备向你汇报
My team is standing by to brief you.
怎么样 参议员
How about it, Senator?
墨西哥城 墨西哥
墨西哥联邦警♥察♥
韦拉克鲁斯 墨西哥
非常感谢您与我们分享情报
We appreciate you sharing your intelligence with us.
坦率地说 总统先生
Frankly, Mr. President,
你同意逮捕戈麦斯之后 我们很高兴这样做
well, after you agreed to arrest Gomez, we were happy to.
这是消除腐♥败♥的
This is the first significant step
第一个重要步骤 没错
toward eliminating corruption, yes,
但我担心
but I fear
在我们实现所有的目标之前
there will be many more painful steps
将会有更多令人痛苦的步骤
before we achieve all our goals.
我认为贵国政♥府♥反♥腐♥败♥法案
I think your government anti-corruption bill
也会有很大的影响
will also have a big impact.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表