剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
国务卿女士
Oh, hey, ma'am.
-有事吗 -真高兴等到您了
- Yes? ?- I'm glad I caught you.
我刚刚拿到了明天会议要用的
I just got the report on coastal flooding
东南亚沿海洪灾的报告
in Southeast Asia for tomorrow's meeting.
好的 把它放进待阅文件里
Yeah, okay, put it on the pile...
-你怎么还没走 --还有几封邮件
- Why aren't you leaving? - Just got a couple more e-mails.
不行 不是这么说的 你说你带克洛伊时
Nope, not the deal. You said out the door by 6:00
要晚上六点就走的
on the nights you have Chloe.
-已经六点了 -是的 快点 快点
- It's 6:00 already? ?- Yeah. Come on, come on, come on.
收拾好东西 我们一起走
Get your stuff and we'll duck out together.
等我一会儿
Just give me a second.
你有什么我不知道的活动吗
You have an event I don't know about?
没有 有的
No. Yes.
也不算是活动
Well, not really an event.
就是... 杰森...
Just... well, Jason is...
他要和新女友一起做晚饭
he's cooking dinner with the new girlfriend.
女朋友 以前没听说过
Girlfriend? That's new.
是的 刚交的
Yeah, that is new.
杰森也是 他完全变了个人
So is Jason. He's like a new person.
他又贴心又体贴
He's sweet and considerate.
他甚至记得他的姐姐是素食者
Ha, he even remembered that his sister's a vegetarian.
-什么情况 -这是好事啊 不是吗
- What is that? - ?That's a good thing, isn't it?
没错 这是好事
Yeah, I mean, it is. It is a good thing.
我只是担心他这种状态不会长过
I'm just worried that it won't last longer
-这段恋情 -国务卿
- than the relationship. - Ma'am...
-差点成功走了 -抱歉
- Almost made it. - ?Sorry.
-我可以打电♥话♥叫保姆 -不 你快走
- I can call my nanny. - No, no. You go.
放进她的待阅文件里
Put her on the pile?
拜托别告诉我要错过晚餐了
Please tell me I'm not gonna miss my dinner.
白宫那边让您过去
Uh, you're needed at the White House.
我们还是能一起出门的
We can at least head out together.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们遇到点小状况
We've got a bit of a situation.
我们的欧亚能源特使正准备
Our Special Envoy for Eurasian Energy is on a plane
乘飞机从俄♥罗♥斯♥启程
about to take off from Moscow,
他们刚发现一名俄♥罗♥斯♥反对者藏在机内
and they just found a Russian dissident hiding on board.
阿提姆·马尔克维奇 你知道他吗
Artem Markevich. You know him?
他其实更像是一位生态激进主义者
Well, he's really more of an eco-activist.
上周他发布了令人震惊的
Last week he released shocking images
西伯利亚石油泄漏图片
of oil spills in Siberia.
图片在新闻上大肆传播
They were all over the news.
我觉得俄♥罗♥斯♥方面被激怒了
I'm guessing Russia is mad,
现在他在逃亡 寻求庇护
and now he's on the run and seeking asylum.
克里姆林宫十小时前通过国际刑♥警♥组织发布了
The Kremlin issued a Blue Notice through Interpol
一则蓝色通告 他们知道他在逃
about ten hours ago. They know he's on the run,
但不知道他在哪里
but they don't know where he is.
国际刑♥警♥组织 他们要以什么罪名指控他
Interpol? What are they trying to charge him with?
泄露的图片摄于一处政♥府♥油田附近
Pictures of the spill were near a government oil field,
非法入侵 非暴♥力♥反抗
so trespassing, civil disobedience,
或者仅仅是愚蠢到在俄♥罗♥斯♥
and just plain being dumb enough
做一名生态激进主义者
to be an eco-activist in Russia.
应该不需要太久克里姆林宫就会发现
Well, it's not gonna be long before the Kremlin figures out
他在我们的飞机上
he's on our plane.
如果我们想要帮助马尔克维奇 总统
If we want to help Markevich, sir,
就得现在行动了
we're gonna have to do it now.
我们已经在阿富汗与俄♥罗♥斯♥发生冲突了
We're already locking horns with Russia in Afghanistan.
我们真的想趟这摊浑水吗
Do we really want to stir the pot with this?
冒着打破和他们在防核扩散
To-to risk losing their cooperation
或者叙利亚问题上的合作关系吗
on nuclear nonproliferation or Syria?
我觉得一个反对者不至于让他们如此
I don't think they'd go that far over one dissident.
而且 如果我们不管这个人
And besides, we leave this guy behind,
就是任他丧命
we're signing his death warrant.
那就把他怪在瑞典还是其他国家头上
So palm him off on Sweden or whoever.
俄♥罗♥斯♥入侵了我们的大使♥馆♥
Russia hacked into our embassies
将信息泄露给塔♥利♥班♥
and leaked intel to the Taliban
导致我们的特工被绑♥架♥ 一所安全屋被炸毁
that got our agent abducted and a safe house bombed.
我觉得我们不应该躲躲藏藏
I don't think we should hide behind anybody.
这是一种反击方式
And this is a way to push back.
还能拯救一个无辜的人
And save a good man in the bargain.
给特使打电♥话♥ 让他们起飞
Call the Special Envoy. Tell 'em wheels up.
一旦马尔克维奇到达 就启动避难程序
Start the asylum process once Markevich arrives on our shores.
才回来
Hey, you.
好 说吧
All right, go ahead.
和我说说杰森的晚餐有多棒
Tell me how great Jason's dinner was.
非常不错
It was pretty great.
天呐 我就知道
God, I knew it.
派珀怎么样
How's Piper?
原来她七岁前都住在肯尼亚
Turns out she lived in Kenya until she was seven.
果然 她父母是中情局还是政♥府♥的人
Of course she did. CIA or State?
我觉得是救援人员
Aid workers, I think.
她的父母创建了学校
Her parents built schools.
那她可能比我们的儿子更左派 更忠诚
So she's possibly more lefty and committed than our son.
了不起 食物怎么样
Impressive. How was the food?
很不错
It was good.
天呐 我好饿
God, I'm starving.
-你要来陪我坐会儿吗 -不行 宝贝
- Will you come sit with me? - Oh, I can't, babe.
我必须得理顺这份阿富汗的报告
I've got to finish going over this Afghanistan report.
八人组明天又叫我去了
The Gang of Eight called me in again tomorrow.
他们真的对你们小组特别严厉
Boy, they're really giving SAD the third degree, huh?
我们在要求更多的资金
Well, we're asking for more money.
还是没有确切的消息
We still have no solid intel
证明俄♥罗♥斯♥在帮助塔♥利♥班♥
that Russia's aiding the Taliban.
无论如何 我们要给一名俄♥罗♥斯♥反对者
For what it's worth, we're about to grant asylum
提供庇护 至少我们在反击
to a Russian dissident-- at least we're pushing back.
或者证明他们的侵略行为是正当的
Or helping justify their aggression.
你现在听起来像拉塞尔·杰克逊
Okay, now you sound like Russell Jackson.
-我去拿鸡肉了 一会见 -我听起来像
- I'm gonna go get chicken. Good-bye. - I sound like
拉塞尔·杰克逊
Russell Jackson?
-这味道不像... -好啦
- It doesn't taste like... - All right...
这顿著名的晚餐在哪里
where's this dinner I've heard so much about?
您好 麦考德夫人 抱歉 国务卿
Hi, Mrs. McCord. Sorry, Secretary.
我排练过这个问候
Uh, I even rehearsed that.
在家里叫"夫人"就好
"Mrs." is fine at home.
伊丽莎白更好呢
Elizabeth is even better.
真高兴终于见到你了 我是派珀
It's nice to finally meet you, Piper.
非常高兴见到您
It's so great to meet you.
该把您的烤盘放在哪里呢
Uh, where should I put your roasting pan?
不 别忙了 放着吧
Oh, no, no, stop. Just leave it.
不是说你 别停下
Not you, keep going,
因为我简直无法相信我看到的
because I can't believe what I'm seeing.
我在家里经常帮忙的
I always help out.
我们给您留了一盘
We made you a plate.
希望您喜欢栗蓉
I hope you're good with chestnut puree.
你们做了栗蓉
You made chestnut puree?!
我有一位非常棒的助手
I had a pretty amazing sous chef.
她只是对菜单稍做了些调整
Who only slightly micromanaged the menu.
-你本来想做煎饼 -美味的荞麦煎饼
- You wanted to make pancakes. ?- Savory buckwheat crepes.
加蓝莓
With blueberries?
我喜欢甜一点的 是我们俩一起做的
I like it a little sweet. It was a team effort. You know?
闻起来很美味
Well, it smells delicious.
快来 和我一起
All right, come on. Come sit with me.
我想听听 在肯尼亚长大的各种轶事
I want to hear all about... growing up in Kenya.
实际上 我 我比较希望
Well, actually, I was kind of, I was kind of hoping
在派珀妈妈来之前我们俩能单独待会
just Piper and I could hang out until her mom comes.
我不介意和你妈妈在一起
I don't mind hanging out with your mom. ?
好吧
Well, I mean,
只是... 她随时都可以和你聊童年故事
just... she can fill you in on her childhood anytime.
好
Okay...
瞧 瞧 斯蒂芬在呢
Oh, look, look, look, look, it's Stevie, look.
好吧 我知道了
Yes, okay, I get it.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表