剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
这绝对会是主要议题 国务卿
That's definitely gonna dominate the agenda, ma'am.
更别提新闻圈了
Not to mention the news cycle.
让中国参与
Getting China to the table
促进更多言论自♥由♥的多边会议...
on a multilateral accord promoting greater free speech...
是一个外交政策成就
is a foreign policy achievement
这将使中国
that will open up China
达到我们长久以来期望
to the same political and economic transparency
从欧洲同盟那里得到的政♥治♥和经济透明度
we've come to expect from our Western allies?
厉害了
Boom.
-多谢 马特 -戴西为您联♥系♥好了
- Thanks, Matt. - Daisy's got you booked
有线新闻节目 黄金档
on the cable news circuit, prime time,
主播都是你喜欢的 除了...马蒂·霍克
with the anchors you like, except for... Marty Hawk,
-躲不了的 -马蒂
- which couldn't avoid. - Oh, Marty.
也许我能有机会听完那些
Well, maybe I'll get a chance to finish some of the sentences
上次没听完的话
I didn't get to the last time I was there.
他是全电视台插话的冠军
He's the highest-rated interrupter on cable, ma'am.
我深有体会
I understand.
还有 国务卿 您的弟弟威尔
Oh, also, ma'am, your brother Will asked me
让我提醒您 他会作为在第三世界国家
to remind you that he'll be attending UNGA
宣传霍乱疫苗的特邀发言人
as a guest speaker promoting cholera vaccinations
出席联♥合♥国♥大会
in Third World countries.
您和他要在四季酒店共进午餐
And you're having lunch with him at the Four Seasons.
记住了
Totally remembered that.
好的 国务卿
Of course you did, ma'am.
国务卿女士 我是来自
Madam Secretary, Rogério Bento
东帝汶民♥主♥共和国的罗杰里奥·本托
of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste!
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary,
我是罗杰里奥·本托 东帝汶民♥主♥共和国
Rogério Bento, Assistant Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs,
您好 本托先生
Nice to see you, Mr. Bento.
外♥交♥部♥副部长助理
Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste!
本托先生 本托先生 我们会与您联♥系♥的
Mr. Bento, Mr. Bento, we will get back to you.
-拜托 情况紧急 -祝您愉快 先生
- Please, it's urgent! - Good day, sir.
拜托 情况紧急 我要去开会了
Please, it's urgent I get a meeting!
麦考德国务卿女士
Madam Secretary McCord!
对这事有什么想法
Any guesses what that was about?
和他们与澳大利亚的
Something to do with their maritime dispute with Australia
南海海事纠纷有关吧
and the South China Sea?
国务卿所需要的就是通过
That's all the secretary needs is to send a message
与东帝汶的会议向中国传递一个信息
to China by meeting with Timor-Leste.
同意 保持微笑 继续走吧
Agreed. Just smile and keep moving.
这真的是一个更好的想法
So this is actually a better idea.
-你好 -你好 宝贝
- Hi. - Hi, baby.
-失陪 总理先生 -您请
- Excuse me, Mr. Prime Minister. - Of course.
真让人激动啊
This is pretty exciting, huh?
你看到树莓点心了吗
Have you seen the raspberry strudel?
你得去检查下挪威大使
You have to bodycheck the Norwegian ambassador.
-妈妈 妈妈 -他都挪不动脚了
- Mom. Mom. - He's, like, parked there.
怎么
Yeah?
杰克逊先生和总统找你
Mr. Jackson and the President need to talk to you.
好
Oh. Okay.
去吃点东西 好吗
Uh, get something to eat, okay?
-妈妈 -你得吃点东西
- Mom. - You have to eat.
中国退出了言论自♥由♥决议
China has pulled out of the free speech resolution.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
十四分钟前
14 minutes ago.
他们说为什么了吗
Did they say why?
没有公开声明 李主席办公室
No public statement, and I couldn't get
也不回我电♥话♥
President Li's office to return my call.
我猜他们一开始
My best guess is they were never serious
就没想好好谈
about coming to the table.
只想...诱骗我们并在全世界面前羞辱我们
Just... wanted to bait and humiliate us on the world stage.
我跟陈部长晚些时候安排了
I have a bilateral meeting with Minister Chen
一次双边会谈
scheduled after this.
也许你可以让他们保持对话
So maybe you can keep the dialogue alive.
事实上 我觉得我♥干♥脆就不去了
Actually, I was thinking I just won't show up.
如果他们是要耍花招
If it is gamesmanship,
那我们就必须表现出我们是认真的
then we have to demonstrate that we're serious.
取而代之 我会与东帝汶外♥交♥部♥的
Instead, I'll take a meeting with the Assistant Vice Minister
助理副部长会面
of Foreign Affairs for Timor-Leste.
为什么
Why?
他说情况紧急
He says it's urgent.
我想可能是有关于海商法和
I think it's probably about the maritime law
南海问题
and the South China Sea.
这中国很重要
That matters to China.
言论自♥由♥对我们很重要
Free speech matters to us.
我想李主席会明白的
I think President Li will get the point.
这样很激进 同时也很小气
It's aggressive and at the same time a little petty.
我看行
Works for me.
所以我们先发制人
So we take control of the narrative
再等他们的下一步动作
and wait for them to make the next move.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
代我问候东帝汶的
Give my regards to the
助理外♥交♥部♥副部长
Assistant Vice Minister of Timor-Leste.
我会的 总统先生
I will, sir.
你需要来一杯
You're gonna need this.
我刚从海蒙德局长那里得知
I just heard from Director Haymond.
你通过了
You're in.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过我得说实话
But I have to be honest,
局长同意得很勉强
the director was a hard sell.
所以你要是还有别的想法
So if there are any second thoughts,
最好现在告诉我
you need to tell me now.
我全心全意
I'm all in.
很好
Good.
本托先生 我是伊丽莎白·麦考德
Mr. Bento. Elizabeth McCord.
很高兴正式会面
It's very good to meet you officially.
国务卿女士 非常感谢您抽出时间
Madam Secretary, thank you so much for making the time.
-不用谢 -收到您办公室的邀请我很惊讶
- Of course. - I was surprised to hear from your office,
但我非常荣幸
but-but very pleased.
要喝点什么吗
Um, can I get you something?
咖啡还是茶
Coffee or tea?
水就行
Just-just water.
我知道你有
I understand that you had something
很紧急的事情
of an... an urgent nature
要与我讨论
to discuss with me.
我的幕僚们 他们觉得可能是
And my staff, they thought it might be about
有关南海的局势问题
the situation in the South China Sea.
如你所知
As you know,
我们跟中国也有争端 就...
we've had our own disputes with China over...
本托先生
Mr. Bento?
救命 来人
Help! Somebody!
怎么了 国务卿
What happened, Ma'am?!
我不知道
I don't know!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
去叫人来
Go get someone!
马特 快去
Matt, go!
国务卿女士
第四季 第一集
-国务卿 -谢谢 布莱克
- Ma'am. - Thank you, Blake.
还有 提醒您一下
Uh, also, a gentle reminder that
早饭时间已经过了 您还没吃早饭
you missed breakfast, so you haven't eaten.
一小时后再提醒我好吗
Remind me again in an hour, okay?
他们确定死因了吗
Were they able to determine the cause of death?
没有 得等到尸检
No. Not until the autopsy.
急救人员说看上去像是心脏病发
The EMT said it looked like a cardiac episode,
可能是个动脉瘤
possibly an aneurysm.
已经上新闻了 我们得发表声明
It's already in the news. We need to make a statement.
交给我吧
I'll take care of it.
谢谢 马特
Thanks, Matt.
我们应该联♥系♥本托的家人
We should contact the Bento family
以便我亲自致哀
so I can extend my personal condolences.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表