剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
当然 再次感谢您给我这次机会
Absolutely. Thanks again for the opportunity,
伊丽莎白女士
Madam Elizabeth.
我是想说...伊丽莎白的
?I mean... Elizabeth.
抱歉 我知道你希望我不用尊称的
Sorry. I know you want me to call you by your first name.
其实伊丽莎白女士
No. Actually, Madam Elizabeth--
听起来像是个狠角色
I think that's kind of badass.
-我喜欢 -好的 那我们...
- I like it. - Okay, we're-- let's...
好的 我们...
Okay, we're gonna...
还有酒店房♥间的事情也要感谢您
And thank you for the hotel room.
没事 你们好好玩
Of course. You guys have fun, all right?
-别被抓就好 -注意
- Don't get arrested. - Oh, heads up.
工作人员说陈部长正在四处徘徊
Word among the staff is that Minister Chen is on the prowl.
昨晚飞过来的
Flew in last night.
他肯定会这么干的
Of course he did.
麦考德国务卿
Secretary McCord.
又这么巧
Another auspicious crossing of paths.
陈部长 再见到你真的很高兴
Minister Chen, it is lovely to see you again.
那肯定了
Yes, I'm sure.
但你必须知道中国最近宣称自己
But you must know that China has recently declared itself
是一个接近北极的强国
a near-Arctic power.
我都不知道这是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
也许跟他们最近秘密制♥造♥的
Probably has something to do with all the nuclear-powered
核动力破冰船有关系
icebreaker ships they've been secretly building.
如果你指的是我们的研究船
If you are referring to our research vessels,
它们在海洋生命研究中做出了重要贡献
they make vital contributions to the study of marine life,
包括虎鲸的语言
including the language of killer whales.
好的 很高兴见到你
Okay. It's nice to see you.
我们不再满足于
We are no longer content
只做观察者
with mere observer status.
我们进入北极的权利对全球经济来说至关重要
Our access to the Arctic is vital to the global economy.
"北极力量"这个名称
The designation "Arctic power"
是基于单纯的地理学 部长
Is based on simple geography, Minister.
但是"邻近"不包含这里
Due respect, but "Near" Doesn't cut it.
除非你想把波兰 蒙古
Unless you want to include Poland, Mongolia.
哈萨克斯坦 荷兰也包括进来
Kazakhstan, Netherlands.
这不是范围的问题
This isn't a question of latitude.
还真是
Actually, it is.
这个范围确定了北极的边界
The latitude that borders the Arctic.
失陪
If you'll excuse me.
我们都明白气候变化的紧迫性
We all appreciate the urgency of climate change.
除非加拿大放弃
Progress cannot be made
对西北通道过分的新主张
until Canada drops their aggressive new claim
否则无法取得进展
on the Northwest Passage.
我们的主张追溯到
Our claim goes back
流浪者号♥
to the HMS Wanderer.
不要再提你那艘
Please. Enough with your magical sailing ship.
在1848年沉没的帆船了
Which sank in 1848.
当时加拿大还属于英国
When Canada was a part of Britain.
我要提醒你加拿大
I'll remind you that Canada
有世界上最长的北极海岸线
has the world's longest Arctic coastline.
北极有百分之六十的区域在俄♥罗♥斯♥
60% of all Arctic land area is in Russia,
还包括百分之八十的北极人口
along with 80% of the Arctic's population.
但是格陵兰岛大♥陆♥架延伸到了北极点
But Greenland's continental shelf extends to the North Pole.
谁说的 你
According to whom? You?
说到这个
While we're at it,
在楚科奇海岭上美国有自己的主张
America has its own claims on the Chukchi Ridge.
那是俄♥罗♥斯♥的领土
Which is Russian.
我们知道这存在异议
We recognize the ambiguity.
因此我们提议对北极海床
Which is why we propose an independent survey
进行独♥立♥的调查
of the Arctic seabed,
由联♥合♥国♥来执行
administered by the U.N.
并由本委员会的成员国资助
and funded by the members of this council.
我国对这个协议的反应
The domestic reaction
可能很复杂
to such an agreement could be complicated.
所以我建议暂时 对此计划保密
Which is why I suggest we keep the terms classified. For now.
我们挪威愿意考虑这样的提议
We Norwegians would consider such a proposal.
原则上丹麦是同意的
In principle, Denmark agrees.
俄♥罗♥斯♥没有异议
Russia has no objection.
如果加拿大撤回他
Provided that Canada withdraws
之前的牵强附会我们就同意
its latest far-fetched claim.
那艘荒谬的沉船
A sunken ship. Preposterous.
很难对中立调查提出质疑
It's hard to argue with a neutral survey.
加拿大人♥民♥愿意暂时撤回
The people of Canada are willing to
我们完全合理和真实的
provisionally withdraw our perfectly reasonable
基于流浪者号♥沉没的诉求
and genuine claim based on the sinking of the HMS Wanderer.
这样的话我建议稍微休息一下
In that case, I'd like to propose a short recess
这样我们也可以阅读一下美国的建议
so we can read the American proposal.
-附议 -休庭
- Seconded. - Adjourned.
刚刚好来得及
Hey. Just under the wire.
是的 我妈妈说我总是爱幻想
Yeah. My mom says my head's in the clouds.
她对这些没什么概念
She has no idea.
你还在地上就想着要飞了吗
Thinking about flying even when you're on the ground, huh?
我知道的
Yeah. I remember.
停止飞行事业很难吗
Was it hard to give it up?
停止在U形掉头飞行时感受到的
Pulling six Gs
六倍重力加速度吗 很难
in a Split S? Brutal.
但幸运的是我有其他想做的事情
But lucky for me, there were other things I wanted to do.
想花更多时间在家庭 写作 教书上
Spend more time with my family, write, teach.
但那种自♥由♥感 俯冲
But, uh, the freedom, the rush--
我还是很怀念的
oh, man, I still dream about it.
当我第一次上天的时候
First time I went up,
我爸爸偷偷把我塞进了
my dad snuck me into a Lockheed Vega
县航♥空♥展的一个螺旋桨飞机里
at a county air show.
那天是我15岁生日
It was my fifth birthday.
我想他以为我会喜欢的
I guess he was hoping I'd like it.
参加下家庭活动什么的
Join the family business, you know.
但当我看到地球远离我
But when I saw the earth fall away
并消失在云端的时候
and disappear beneath the clouds,
我就知道在地面上我不会再觉得舒适了
I knew I was never gonna feel at home on the ground again.
我相信他会为你骄傲的 你妈妈就是
I'm sure he'd be very proud. I know your mom is.
谢谢您 麦考德博士
Thanks, Dr. McCord.
希尔中校
Lieutenant Hill.
论文
Paper.
谢谢
Thank you.
看初步反应是有希望的
Initial responses seem promising,
虽然提议的字体很小
even with the fine print.
很好 一旦我们解决了
Good. As soon as we can
这个领土诉求
resolve the territorial claims,
我们就将重点转向气候变化
we can pivot to climate change.
-保护目标 -等等...
- Cover Bluebird! - Wait...
-杰森 -国务卿 国务卿
- Jason! - ?Ma'am, ma'am.
-不 -杰森
- No, - Jason!
-国务卿 -杰森和派珀
- Ma'am! - ?Jason and Piper.
-杰森 等等 杰森在那边 -国务卿
- Jason. Wait, Jason's out there. - Ma'am.
国务卿女士
第四季第十九集
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Come on. Come on.
-接电♥话♥ 杰森 -目标安全
- Come on, Jason. Bluebird is secure.
我重复 目标安全
Repeat. Bluebird's secure.
疏散团队到达
Evac team inbound.
直接转到语♥音♥邮箱了
It's just going straight to voice mail.
-派珀呢 -也没消息 你的追踪软件呢
- What about Piper? - Nothing. How about your tracking app?
没显示 一直显示"定位设备中" 这
No. It's just "Locating phone." It's...
网络肯定是超负荷了
The network must be overwhelmed.
发生了撕裂伤与烧伤
RCM reports lacerations and burns.
没有死亡报告
No word on fatalities.
就这么定了 我们要找到杰森
That's it. We are finding Jason.
骑警和当地警♥察♥正在找他 国务卿
The Mounties and local PD are looking for him, ma'am.
-胡说...-我们也无能为力了
- That's bull... - There's nothing more we can do.
我收到消息了 我找到杰森了
I got a hit! I got Jason.
杰森在酒店里
Jason's in the hotel.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表