剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
-解决的办法 -好办法
- the answer to that. - An idea.
布莱克 你能帮我接通...
Blake, can you get me...
-萨米特·阿赫塔尔 -好的 国务卿
- Sameet Akhtar. - Yes, ma'am.
阿富汗
洛加尔省
等等
请等等
什么事
What's happening?
娜菲莎被释放了
Nafisa's been released.
什么
What?
她没事吧
Is she okay?
没事 她身上有很多瘀伤 受了很多苦
Yeah. She's bruised and traumatized,
但基本上没事
but basically, yeah.
我知道你为此费了不少周折
I know you moved a lot of chess pieces around the board.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很高兴了目的达到了
I'm just glad everything worked out.
你的话对我的思考影响很大
Your arguments played a big part in my thinking,
也影响到了总统
and they've had an effect on the president as well.
他昨晚告诉我 他要一份
He told me last night he's ordering
我们人♥质♥政策的综合报告
a comprehensive review of our hostage policy.
我不知道会不会有所改变 但是...
I don't know if anything will change, but...
至少我们能确保我们与时俱进
least we'll make sure that our thinking is up-to-date.
我告诉你我们会成功的
I told you we could do this.
工作还是婚姻
Jobs or the marriage?
我的经历...很糟糕
It was... pretty rough.
我们很高兴你自♥由♥了
We're just glad you're free.
你回来之后可以做个完整的报告
We can have a full debrief when you get home.
我们需要你帮忙弄清楚
We really could use your help
我们怎么会看错了巴枯宁
figuring out how we went so wrong with Bakunin.
等等 怎么错了
Wait, wrong how?
我们正在试图找出是谁
Well, we've been trying to figure out
-泄露了你的身份 -巴枯宁是我们的头号♥嫌疑
- who blew your cover. - Bakunin is our prime suspect.
不 塔♥利♥班♥冲进来的时候
No, Osip was just as shocked as I was
奥西普和我一样震惊
when the Taliban busted in.
但他和塔♥利♥班♥的线人阿哈穆德·塔赫里
But he'd been in touch with Ahmad Taheri,
一直有联♥系♥
a Taliban informant.
塔赫里也经营运输生意
Taheri also owns a transport business,
奥西普和他联♥系♥
and Osip had contacted him
是他作为大使♥馆♥官员的日常工作
as part of his day job as an embassy attache.
我们被抓之前他告诉我的
He disclosed that to me before we were grabbed.
你知道巴枯宁现在在哪儿吗
Do you know where Bakunin is now?
我知道
Yeah.
他死了
He's dead.
他们在喀布尔郊外把他拉出车外
They pulled him out of the van somewhere outside of Kabul,
在路边枪杀了他
shot him by the side of the road.
最后一班飞往拉姆施泰因空军基地的飞机五分钟后起飞
Last bird to Ramstein's wheels up in five minutes.
好吧 一路平安
Okay. Safe flight.
我们知道泄密并非来自大使♥馆♥
We know the leak didn't come from the embassy,
很明显也并不直接来自巴枯宁
and apparently it didn't come directly from Bakunin, either.
他可能不小心暴露了
It's possible he could have slipped up
他们就盯上了他
and they got onto him,
但是 他只和我们合作了
but, I mean, he'd been working
这么短的时间
with us for such a short time.
有人向俄♥罗♥斯♥告发了
Someone turned in
娜菲莎和巴枯宁
Nafisa and Bakunin to the Russians,
他们利用塔♥利♥班♥帮他们做脏活
and they used the Taliban to do their dirty work.
我们还是得找出泄密源头并把它堵死
We still need to find the leak and shut it down.
交给我
I'll do it.
这周过得好辛苦
Oh, it's a tough week.
可能会让刚戒毒的人撑不下去
Kind of week that would rattle someone who's newly sober.
我不会复吸的
I won't be going back to that.
你今晚来我家吃饭吧
Hey, why don't you come over to my house for dinner tonight.
我的家人都不在 咱们可以烤几块牛排
My family's out, and we could grill a couple steaks.
下下象棋 或者...
Play chess. Or...
我儿子有未来杀戮者[游戏]
my son has Future Slayers.
好吧 但我得警告你
Oh, okay. Uh, but I have to warn you,
-我玩的可好了 -好吧
- I, I crush in the robot depot. - Okay.
哥们 到时候看吧
Big man. We'll see.
-记住 我今晚陪斯蒂芬 -好的国务卿
- Remember, I'm with Stevie tonight. - Yes, ma'am.
如果有人找我...
So if anyone needs me...
我会确保没人找您的
I will make sure that no one needs you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚听说拉法力太阳能公♥司♥和印度政♥府♥
I just got word the contracts have been signed
的合同已经签署
between Rafaeli Solar and the Indian government.
这个冬天 太阳能板就投入使用了
Panels will start going up this winter.
与此同时 我收到一封来自
Meanwhile, I got an e-mail
我清♥真♥寺朋友的邮件
from my friend at the mosque.
他说可靠消息称
He has it on good authority
马里夫·巴克利很快就会被释放
that Maarif Baqri is due to be released
这个月就会重新回到巴基斯坦
and repatriated back to Pakistan within the month.
娜菲莎·萨马迪也在回国的路上
And Nafisa Samadi's on her way home.
人们决定做正确的事
Wow. Isn't it great
真是太棒了
when people decide to do the right thing?
没错 国务卿 我还有一点消息
Certainly is, ma'am. And I have one more bit of news.
黛西生了
Daisy had her baby.
-孩子叫乔安娜·格兰特 -天啊
- Meet Joanna Grant. - Gosh.
乔安娜
Joanna.
是以她的父亲命名的 约瑟夫
Named after her father, Joseph.
我受不了了
Oh, I can't take it.
我知道
I know.
生命是如此混乱而美好
Life is such a beautiful mess.
约瑟夫·坎贝尔是怎么说的来着
What's that Joseph Campbell thing?
"全盘接受这场大灾难"吗
Um, just say yes to the whole catastrophe?
好像是"生活就是这样" 国务卿
It's my life in a nutshell, ma'am.
等等
Wait.
你生活在数码时代真是太幸运了
You're so lucky to be living in the Digital Age.
你们分居后可以不用花掉
You can skip
好几个小时来争夺
the hours of arguing
书籍和音乐CD该归谁
over books and CDs.
是的
Yeah.
00后们只需要分割掉
Millennials just, uh, split custody
他们最爱咖啡店的监护权
of their favorite coffeehouse.
我只能周二 周四
I get Tuesdays, Thursdays,
每隔一周的周末 还有不插电之夜才能去
every other weekend, and acoustic nights.
这是非常文明的解决方法
That's very civilized.
你带走这本 好吗
Hey, take this one, will you?
好吧 我再去看看卧室
All right, I'm gonna check the bedroom again.
好的
Okay.
是这样的...
So...
杰瑞斯给了我这个小盒子做生日礼物
Jareth gave me this, like, little box for my birthday,
这东西...
and, uh, it's just...
不太对我的胃口...
it's not to my taste...
因为它好丑
because it's ugly.
但我觉得如果我不拿走的话
But I feel like if I leave it,
似乎不太好
it might come off as hostile.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
虽然带着它
Although, taking it with me
让我显得不那么有敌意
just so that I don't come off as hostile
却好像我太顾虑他的感觉
feels like I'm trying to appease him.
我不用再这么做了
And I don't have to do that anymore.
我要把这盒子留在这儿
I should leave the box.
我是不是应该把它留在这儿
I should leave the box, right?
没错
Right.
妈妈
Mom?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 一点事都没有
I'm fine. I'm totally fine.
别装了
No, you're not.
你在...你在哭吗
Are you Cr... are you crying?
我只是... 我觉得...
I just... I think it's really...
主要是红酒的作用...
It's mostly the wine that's...
不是 都是靴子惹的祸
No, it's the boots.
妈妈 我就知道你很难过
Mom, I knew that you were upset.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表