剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
she resents having the party, so she's doing that thing
并不需要她真正参与的事情 所以这多少
where she doesn't really engage and kind of
让你感觉到了背叛
makes you feel like a sellout for even being involved?
没错
Exactly.
你们整天都这样吗
Is that what you guys do all day,
坐下来一起心理分♥析♥我们
sit around and psychoanalyze us?
你当然会这样想
Of course you would think that.
所以 我需要你们来帮我帮助妈妈
So, I need you to help me help Mom.
艾莉 我想要你帮妈妈挑最多三件
Ali, I would like for you to pick out no more than
出席宴会的服装 还有 确保
three outfits for her. And, also, make sure
她在宴会开始前有足够的时间
that she gives herself enough time before the party
-完成化妆和头型 -遵命
- for hair and makeup. - I'm on it.
很好
Great.
再见 爸爸
Bye. Dad,
你就做那个正常 魅力四射的自己就好
just be your normal, charming self.
社交 让妈妈也社交
Mingle. Make Mom mingle.
和所有正确的人
With all the right people.
谁是正确的人
And who would that be?
那些白宫邀请的
The potential campaign donors
潜在竞选捐赠人
that the White House invited.
还有 爸爸 虽然有点不好意思
Oh, and, Dad, it's kind of tricky,
但我需要你把你书架上那些有争议性的标题
but, um, gonna need you to police your bookshelves
都收起来
for any controversial titles.
不可能 想都别想
Nope! No, no. Not happening.
在麦考德家里 第一修正案仍然需要遵守
The First Amendment still abides in the McCord house.
妈妈
Mom...
我能帮什么忙 斯蒂芬妮
What can I do to help, Stephanie?
别捣蛋就行
Just don't be a pain in the ass.
我可以邀请我心爱的派珀吗
Can I invite my beloved Piper?
-不行 -当然可以
- No. - Of course.
-妈妈 -太棒了
- Mom. - Oh, great.
-那么 会议结束 -我得去上班了
- So, meeting adjourned. - Okay, I got to get to work.
-再见 亲爱的 -等等 你会 再见
- Bye, honey. - Wait, are... But you're gonna... Bye.
-再见 -你会参加宴会的 对吗
- Bye! - But you're gonna be at the party, right?
等等 爸爸 你听到了吗 都没问题吧
Wait, wait, wait. Dad, did you get all of that? Are you good?
爸爸
Dad?
嫌疑人在朝西移♥动♥
Suspect moving west.
她往你那边去了
She's heading your way.
收到
Copy that.
亚历山大 把文件夹递给我
Alexander, hand me that binder, would you?
谢了
Thanks.
车道上的那个家伙
Okay, that guy in the driveway
在俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥工作
works for the Russian Embassy.
就是这个见面
This is the meet.
注意了 车道尽头的男人是目标
Be advised, the man at the end of the driveway is a bogie.
记住 我们需要做的
Remember, all we need to do
就是记录这次会面
is document the meet.
不要靠近或阻拦
Do not approach or intercept.
托尼 那些是什么人
Tony, who the hell are those guys?
所有人员 不要跟踪他 我们被发现了
All units, don't follow the bogie. We're blown.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
我们同意配合这次行动
We agreed to coordinate on this,
然后你们又多派两个人来
and you spring two extra guys on me?
这是一次联调局的行动 是我们让你参与
This is an FBI op, and we let you come on board.
上级希望现场能有我们更多的人
Look, the brass wanted extra assets on scene.
我们失去了我们破案
We lost the evidence we need
-所需的证据 -这不是我决定的
- to break this case. - This wasn't my call.
现在俄♥罗♥斯♥人发现我们了
And now the Russians are onto us.
卡彭特也将注意到我们了
Carpenter will be onto us, too.
除非我们现在尽可能低调地抓捕玛格达
Unless we grab up Magda now, as quietly as possible.
你觉得如何 博 我们能争取到投票吗
What do you think, Beau? Do we have the votes?
这将会是一次险胜
It'll be a squeaker,
但你会得到你的协议 总统先生
but you'll get your treaty, Mr. President.
很好 我希望你来参加签署仪式
Great. And I hope you'll attend the signing ceremony.
会很低调的
It'll be low-key.
既然投票如此接近
With a vote this close,
也有可能协议不被通过
there's always a chance it won't pass,
我不希望一堆照相机
and I don't want to have a bunch of cameras
凑上来拍摄我的表情
recording me falling on my face.
-明白了吗 -好的 先生
- Understood? - Yes, sir.
我会安排好
I'll set it up.
博
Beau.
总统先生
Mr. President.
一切都还好吧 参议员
Everything, uh, all right there, Senator?
从哪儿开始说呢
Where to start?
冷天气让我的膝盖又痛了
The cold makes my knees ache.
现在我有一堆比我还高的
And now I've got a stack of briefing books to read
简报要看
that are taller than I am.
同时 我家的女清洁工今天早上
And, uh, my cleaning woman called in
请了病假
sick this morning.
非常不寻常
Very unusual.
抱歉 在我这个年纪
Apologies. At my age,
最小的麻烦都能让人不满
the smallest inconveniences give a person fits.
那么
Well, then,
我一定比我的真实年龄大多了
I must be mature beyond my years.
我很期待在你的宴会上
I'm looking forward to visiting
去拜访你和你的丈夫
with you and your husband at your party.
我们很期待见到您
Well, we look forward to seeing you there.
既然那样
Well, in that case,
我就告辞了
I'll say good-bye to you both.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧 接下来是什么
Come on. What's next?
你觉得他知道出事了吗
You think he knows something's up?
还不知道
Not yet.
那好
Okay.
我们得把情况告知卡彭特的国会警♥察♥安保人员
We had to loop in Carpenter's Capitol Police detail,
更不用说莫雷洪那条毒蛇了
not to mention that snake Morejon.
作战安全平台一触即发
OpSec is hanging on by a thread here.
但如果能发生奇迹的话 我们就能抓到他
But if by some miracle, we do actually bust him,
我提醒你 卡彭特是你的第67张支持票
I remind you, Carpenter is your 67th vote.
如果他被抓了 你的协议会如何
If he gets arrested, where'll your treaty be then?
玛格达 我们知道你没说实话
Look, Magda, we know you're not telling us the truth.
你不说的话 就别想从这里出去
And you're not getting out of here until you do.
所以开始说吧
So start talking.
好
Yes, okay.
我替参议员给那个你们所谓的
I passed messages from the senator
俄♥罗♥斯♥人传递消息
to the man that you say is Russian.
有时候是反过来
Sometimes the other way, too.
但我不认识他
But I don't know him.
我不知道消息是什么意思
I don't know what the messages mean.
通常只有两三个词
They're usually just two or three words.
我只是送信
I just pass them along.
因为你是俄♥罗♥斯♥的线人
Because you're a Russian asset.
很显然你不知道
You obviously don't know
俄♥罗♥斯♥和匈牙利的历史
the history of Russia and Hungary.
那你为什么给俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Then why are you passing
传递机密情报
classified intelligence to the Russians?
他帮助我的女儿进了一所好学校
He helped my daughter to get into a good school.
我因为母亲生病请假时
He paid me for all the time
他依然发我薪水
I took off when my mother got sick.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我相信她
I believe her.
我也是 现在呢
Me, too. So now what?
我们有足够的证据指控她
Well, we've got enough to charge her,
但是指控卡彭特还不够
but still not much of a case against Carpenter.
他只需要否认给她发过信息
All he'd need to do is deny sending her messages,
然后就是他们俩对质了
and then it's his word against hers.
卡彭特和她失去联♥系♥越久
The longer Carpenter doesn't hear from her,
疑心就越重
the more suspicious he'll be.
一旦他得到了有关调查和消息 牵扯进律师
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表