剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我们这位新当选的人道主义偶像
Our newly elected humanitarian icon seems to be
似乎对本国发生的种族清洗熟视无睹
turning a blind eye to ethnic cleansing.
卡因总统无法支持任何一方 所以他没有表明立场
President Khaing is avoiding taking sides because he can't.
我们即将授予他
That's a little hard to swallow
总统自♥由♥勋章
when we're about to present him
这态度有点难以接受
with the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
不过这事可以先搁置
But you know what? We will table that.
我现在需要的是
Right now I need
关于缅♥甸♥军方及警方
a full report on military and police activity
去年在若开邦的活动的全面报告
in the Rikhine State of Myanmar over the last year
及其在过去一周中的详细活动记录
and a detailed record of the last week.
-我会汇总我们手头的信息 -很好
- I'll pull together what we have... - Great.
但并没有多少
...but there isn't much.
堂娜 为什么我在民间非政♥府♥机构
Donna, can I ask why I have NGOs on the ground
得到的信息比在你这儿得到的还要多
giving me more information than our own East Asia desk?
因为现时和缅♥甸♥在官方层面打交道
Because operating on an official level with Myanmar
很复杂
right now is complex.
可是这个问题一向复杂
Well, it's al-- it's always complex.
这就是外交
What? It's diplomacy.
你指的到底是什么
What are we talking about here?
这样说可能不恰当
I'm going to say something that may sound impertinent,
但看在卡因总统的份上
but for President Khaing's sake,
我恳请现在不要深究
I respectfully request that we not look further
缅♥甸♥军队的行动
into the actions of the Burmese military right now.
的确很不恰当
Agreed on the impertinent part.
现在我要问 为什么
Now I get to ask: why?
卡因总统的当选
The election of President Khaing is nothing short
是东南亚的一个政♥治♥奇迹
of a political miracle in Southeast Asia.
但这不过是因为薄熙屯将军
But it only happened because General Bo Htun
在自己掌握大权的前提下
agreed to let his country's most famous dissident
同意让这位出名的不同政见者
have a small measure of power as long as Bo Htun
拥有一点小权力罢了
kept most control for himself.
如果我们太早施加压力
If State starts throwing its weight around too soon,
就会在他总统任期的关键时刻
we risk undermining Khaing at a crucial moment
危及他的利益
in his presidency.
说直白点这是他的战斗 我们不该插手
To put it more bluntly, this is his fight, not ours.
你还是快去开会吧
I'll let you get to your meeting.
情况是这样的
We have a situation.
现在估计有超过十万名
We now have an estimate of more than 100,000
罗兴亚难民逃离缅♥甸♥
Rohingya refugees fleeing Myanmar.
而新上任的总统否认
And the newly elected president is denying
有任何暴♥力♥事件的发生
that any violence took place.
我的属下叫我们不要插手
My own people are telling us to leave it alone,
整件事正在发展为
and the whole thing is going to blow up
牵涉甚广的国际性事件
into an international story.
就在康拉德将要向他们的总统
Just as Conrad is about to present their president
授予我们的最高荣誉时
with our highest honor.
我更担心的是 在大屠♥杀♥一触即发
Well, my greater concern is another situation like Bosnia
其他国家对此袖手旁观的情形下
or Rwanda, when the world stood by
缅♥甸♥会变成另一个波斯尼亚或卢旺达
while a massacre went unchecked.
这个时候应该找联♥合♥国♥
Where's the U.N. On this?
我们正尽全力查明这是
Well, we're all trying to confirm whether this was
官方指挥的镇♥压♥行动
a state-ordered crackdown
或是民间组织间的暴♥力♥行为
of some kind or violence between vigilante groups.
在讨论如何处理前要先弄清情况
Once we know what's happening, then we can talk interventions.
我可以联♥系♥
I can reach out
缅♥甸♥军队的最高指挥官
to the supreme commander of the Burmese Army,
但如果总统不愿进行谈话...
but if the president isn't willing to talk...
我提议用军用无人机进行监视
I'm proposing military drone surveillance.
-侵犯他们领空吗 -如果他们不愿意
- Violating their airspace? - If they're not willing
告诉我们事实 我们就自己寻找真♥相♥
to tell us what's going on, then we have to find out for ourselves.
这是对刚上任不久的卡因总统
Well, it's a provocative move
的一种挑衅
so soon into Khaing's first term.
中国会为此生气的
China won't be happy.
康拉德两天后就会回来
Conrad is back in office in two days.
等他回来再联♥系♥缅♥甸♥方
I say it's his call.
最好不要等他了
Might be best not to wait.
什么意思
Meaning what?
情况正发生变化
The situation's evolving.
这正是我认为
Precisely why I think
应该由道尔顿
Dalton should be the one to decide
决定调动我们军事力量的原因
about committing our military assets.
我是指道尔顿自身的情况
Not that situation.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
他很健康
There's no health issue.
这是我现时仅能奉告的
That's all I can say right now.
应该由你联♥系♥缅♥甸♥
You should make the call on Myanmar.
下令开展监视吧
Order the surveillance.
戴维营 美国总统度假地
我们将在这里待到下周吗
So, are we still gonna be here next week?
难说
I can't say yet.
你一旦回到对事情摇摆不定的状态...
I think once you get back in the swing of things...
总统的职责并不会摇摆
The presidency doesn't "Swing."
它每时每刻都冲你而来
It comes at you, every minute.
哈德伯医生说你准备好了
Dr. Hubbard says you're ready.
她不是我肚子里的蛔虫
Dr. Hubbard isn't in my head.
她也不能排除复发的可能性
She also couldn't rule out the chance of a recurrence.
复发几率很小
A very small chance.
不比其他人的高
Not much bigger than anyone else's chance.
听着 你会做你一直做的事
Look, you'll do what you always do.
考虑事实
Consider the facts,
然后相信直觉
then trust your instincts.
是的
Yeah.
晚上好 这里是麦克伦登大学
Good evening, from McClendon University in Sacramento.
十年前
辩论之夜
在今晚的州长竞选中
Tonight in the race for governor,
我们将呈现两位候选人间的唯一辩论
we present the only debate between our two candidates,
他们是前中♥央♥情报局局长康拉德·道尔顿
former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency,
和现任局长杰克·邓恩
Conrad Dalton and incumbent Jack Dunn.
加州的同志们 晚上好
Good evening, California.
我是达菲鸭
I'm Daffy Duck.
你可真卑鄙
And you're despicable.
达菲鸭的经典台词
[鸭叫声]
Quack, quack, quack.
那我是兔八哥咯
So, I guess I'm Bugs Bunny.
没问题吧
Are we good?
这边没问题
Yep, we're good out here.
请问你能把照在道尔顿先生身上的灯光
Can you bring Mr. Dalton's key light down
调低百分之二吗
about two percent, please?
我们刚完成音效检查
Hey, we're just, uh, finishing sound check.
你快到了吗
You almost here?
那边的旗子...
I want the flags...
他把我的名字告诉他们了
He gave them my name?
你确定
Are you sure?
什么时候的事
When was this?
告诉他们我会尽快赶到
Tell them I'll be there as soon as I can.
爱你 再见
Yeah. Love you. Bye.
-本 -等一下 我们快搞定了
- Hey, Ben. - One sec, we're almost done.
本
Ben.
我得去趟洛杉矶
I, uh, I need to get to Los Angeles.
放心 我们今晚会送你过去
Uh, absolutely, we'll, we'll get you a ride tonight.
我现在就要出发
I need to go now.
辩论赛在两小时内开始
The debate starts in two hours.
情况很紧急
It's an emergency situation.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我还没完全弄清楚
I can't really get into it.
冒昧地问 有人要死了吗
I'm sorry to ask, but is someone dying?
-不 不是那样 -那就好
- No, no, nothing like that. - Good.
因为除非关乎人命
'Cause unless someone is dying right now,
不然你不能错过这次辩论
you can't miss this debate. You can't.
恐怕我得走了
I'm afraid I have to go.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表