剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Don't tell my niece I said that.
那个 没怎么睡午觉
So... nap didn't really happen.
这里面有点剩的南瓜 可以晚上吃
There's some leftover squash in there for dinner,
她喜欢就着火腿吃 如果有的话
She likes to have it with ham, if you have any.
南瓜配火腿
Squash and ham?
这也是我最喜欢的
That's my favorite, too.
我想我们可以看一下那条攻击的广♥告♥
I assume you're all right if we, uh, watch that attack ad
然后想出点媒体方面的对策吧
and hash out some media strategy?
给我点灵感 求你了
Please send me ideas. Seriously.
我们可没有谈公事
It's not like we're talking shop or anything.
好了 碰一下
All right. Fist bump?
一会见
I'll see you later.
好了 最晚七点 我要在
All right. 7:00 at the latest. I got to go try and
没钱没人的情况下阻止埃博拉爆发
stop an Ebola outbreak with no money or staff.
再见了 乖乖的
?All right. See you soon. Be good.
洪都拉斯的难民在生产玩具
Honduran refugees making toys?
这会告诉美国人♥民♥我们提供安全的避难所
It reminds Americans that we offer safe sanctuary
过上更好生活的希望 还有
and hope for a better life. Plus,
笑娃娃
giggledoodles.
我以前有一个
I had one of those.
你看
See?
我从来没玩过
I never played with it.
我们已经试过通过新闻发布会
We already tried appealing to America's better angels
唤起美国人♥民♥的良知
with the press conference.
却换来了对方的反击 民众还很喜欢
That got us an attack ad that's polling disgustingly well.
我的第六感告诉我是时候玩阴的了
My Spidey-sense says it's time to go low.
你手上有他什么把柄吗
Do you have something?
不一定要有把柄才行
As you know, that's not always a requirement.
让莫雷洪以为我们有他的把柄
So, trick Morejon into thinking
而其实没有 然后让他下不来台
we have something that we don't and hang him on the cover-up.
对付克里格·斯特林挺管用的
Worked with Craig Sterling.
那不是什么光彩的行径
Not our proudest moment.
行吧
Fine.
试试玩具工厂吧
Try Santa's toy factory.
反正会比去一趟
Plays a hell of a lot better
巴黎管用得多
than a trip to Paris, anyway.
但如果莫雷洪设法用这事攻击我们
But if Morejon manages to throw this one
我就要除掉他
back in our face, I'm taking him out.
我给你带一个笑娃娃回来
I'll bring you back a giggledoodle.
你来得正是时候
Hey, you made it just in time.
看上去好好吃
Oh, that looks good.
快来闻闻 芝士通心粉
Smell that. Oh, mac and cheese, baby. ?
我本来要做红酒炖牛肉的
I was gonna make boeuf bourguignon,
但我把菜单从巴黎变为皮奥瑞亚
but I switched the menu from Paris to Peoria.
不 听着 你不一定非要跟我一起来的
No, listen, you-you don't have to go to this thing. Yeah?
错过我们的二人周末吗
And miss my weekend with you?
我们得把我们在蒙马特高地
Well, we're gonna have to trade in
订的二人座位
our little table at Montmartre
换到煎饼店去了
for some cute pancake house.
对你这样的全球主义者来说
That's a sad change in itinerary
这次行程变更一定让你很难过吧
for a globalist like yourself.
-真的吗 -你能不能摆好餐具
- Mm, is it? - ?Would you set the table, please?
间谍博物馆怎么样
Hey, how was the Spy Museum?
我没去成
I had to postpone.
我需要去戒毒所看亚历山大
I needed to go see Alexander at the treatment center.
妈妈 你有没有登机箱可以借我用用
Mom! Do you have a carry-on I can borrow?
我有
Yeah.
我的拉链坏了
My zipper just broke.
我给你找找
Let me see what I have.
皮奥瑞亚 伊利诺伊州
薇夫华夫玩具厂
这个地方好可爱
This place has a serious case of the cutes.
等你看到我们的酒店再说这话吧
Well, wait till you see the bed-and-breakfast we're in.
那是安吉洛·比安奇
That's Angelo Bianchi right here.
他是薇夫华夫玩具厂的老板和主管
He's the owner and operator of Whiffle-Whaffle Toys.
好的
Okay.
一会儿见 那酒店叫什么来着
I'll see you at-- what's it called?
铁壶饼干酒店
Kettle and Biscuit.
-祝你好运 -铁壶饼干酒店
- Good luck. ?- Kettle and Biscuit.
真肉麻
Can you stand it?
和这个比香榭丽谢又算得了什么呢
Who needs the Champs-Elysées?
安吉洛 你好
Hi, Angelo.
国务卿女士 很荣幸见到您
Madam Secretary, it's a pleasure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我代表我的员工
On behalf of my employees and staff,
欢迎您来到薇夫华夫玩具厂
welcome to Whiffle-Whaffle Toys.
我要送您一样东西
I have something for you.
一个笑娃娃
A giggledoodle! ?
和我小时候玩的一样
Just like the one I had as a kid.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - ?You're welcome.
请进
Please, come in.
好的
Okay.
请进
Come on in.
你好 小宝贝
Hey, baby girl. Hi.
-我很抱歉 -没关系
- I'm so sorry. - No worries, man. It's cool.
我可以多玩会儿口♥技♥ 小C 走起
More time for beatboxing, right, Li'l C?
艾比的妈妈以为我跟她玩这个
Exactly what Abby's mom thinks I'm doing with her.
奶奶一定会为你惊人的节奏感
Ah, I think Grandma is going to be very impressed
-感到惊讶的 -好吧
- by your sick beats. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
你知道的 还...
Uh, y-you know, it's just, you know...
塞拉利昂的埃博拉疫情
Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone,
国务卿在皮奥瑞亚做宣传
M. Sec's doing this press thing in Peoria,
所以我就得去巴黎 这真是...
so I had to scramble to cover Paris. It's just...
国♥务♥院♥寻常的一天
So, typical day at State.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
听着 这和我没关系
Look, it's none of my business,
但国务卿明显很喜欢你
but it's obvious M. Sec loves you.
她明白家庭的重要性
She gets family.
我想她会明白你想区分家庭和工作的
And I think she can handle you drawing the line.
你以为我想要加班吗
You think I wanted to work late?
政♥府♥正在关门
I mean, we're in the middle of a shutdown, so...
我们什么时候不是一个危机接着另一个危机
When is it not one crisis after another?
这份工作就是这样
I mean, that's the job.
你不能做一个随时处在危机状态的父母
You can't be a parent in crisis mode.
你得知道什么时候停止
You got to know when to say stop.
我知道
I know.
你说得对
You're right.
笑娃娃
在皮奥瑞亚薇夫华夫玩具厂的
Of the nearly 300 employees here
差不多三百多名员工中
at Peoria's Whiffle-Whaffle Toy Factory,
将近三分之一是洪都拉斯移♥民♥
almost a third are Honduran refugees.
他们被公♥司♥的所有者和总经理 安吉洛·比安奇雇佣
They were hired by owner and chief operator, Angelo Bianchi.
我的祖父在1943年从意大利
My grandfather came here from Italy
来到这儿 一无所有
in 1943 with nothing.
但是由于一个政♥府♥项目
But thanks to a government program,
他得到了一小笔资金并开办了薇夫华夫玩具厂
he got a small loan and started the Whiffle-Whaffle Toy Factory.
所以当我听说了移♥民♥项目 我就想
So, when I heard about the refugee program, I thought,
"我的生意就是这样开始的"
"This is how this whole business got started."
真是太棒了
This is great.
我知道 对吗
I know, right?
这才是进军未来的方式
So, I mean, this is the way you move into the future, you know?
国务卿伊丽莎白·麦考德
Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord...
是你
That's you.
...拜访了这些洪都拉斯移♥民♥ 看看他们在新城市中
...to visit these Hondurans and see how they're settling
生活得怎么样
into their new town.
我小时候很喜欢我的笑娃娃
When I was a kid, I-I loved my giggledoodle,
我把我弟弟的笑娃娃
which I might have just
据为己有
permanently borrowed from my brother.
得知笑娃娃仍然生产于皮奥瑞亚
I love knowing that giggledoodles are still made
我很高兴
right here in Peoria,
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表