剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
and I've already placed General Piruz Hashmi
接管他的指挥权
in charge of his command.
你相信他能够控制阿雷佐的部队
You are confident that he can take charge of Arezou's troops?
我对哈什米的忠诚充满信息
I have full confidence in Hashmi's loyalty,
就好像
and it will be as if this, uh,
这糟糕的插曲从未发生过
terrible interruption never happened.
感谢您正面的报告
I appreciate your positive report,
沙扎总统
President Sharza.
我们保持联♥系♥吧
We'll, uh, be in touch.
当然 总统先生
Of course, Mr. President.
我感觉他想要坐地起价
I feel like he's trying to raise the price
而这东西我压根就不想要
on something I don't even want to buy.
不得不承认我对这次任务的信心
I have to admit that my confidence in this mission
也动摇了
has been shaken.
在我们开始之前
Before we proceed,
至少得知道塔♥利♥班♥是如何让
we should at least know how the Taliban turned
一位阿富汗中♥央♥政♥府♥的最高将领变节的
one of the top generals in the Afghan central government.
以防他们之中还有其他的叛徒
And if there are any other traitors in their midst.
同意
I agree.
那么 贝丝
Which means, Bess...
我知道
I know.
亨利要留在阿富汗了
Henry's staying in Afghanistan.
乔的去世带来的最困难的事就是
One of the hardest things about Joe's death
意识到他永远也不会有孩子
was knowing that he would never get to have children,
而我也无法从孙辈中看到他的模样
that I would never get to see his face in my grandchildren.
所以我接到你的电♥话♥后
So when I got your call,
就像发生了奇迹
it felt like a miracle.
不过我承认 我当时也担心
Though I admit, for a fraction of a second I was worried
你可能会是那种职业诈骗者
you might turn out to be some kind of scam artist.
就是那种
You know, one of those people
以骗取寡妇的钱财为目的的家伙
who prey on widows for their money.
我完全理解
I totally understand.
你孤身一人 再谨慎也不为过
I mean, you're a woman alone... you can't be too careful.
然后我想到 这个疯狂的老女人
And then I remembered... you loony old woman,
你并没有钱啊
you don't have any money!
我一看到乔安娜
Anyway, the minute I saw Joanna,
就知道她是他的孩子
I knew she was his.
乔多帅气啊 是吧
Joe was so handsome, wasn't he?
是呢
Yes.
他长得像他父亲
He got his looks from his father.
他在乔小的时候去世了
He died when Joe was young.
他和你说过吗
Did he tell you?
他倒是没说具体多大的时候
Well, he didn't... say exactly how old.
三岁
Just three.
丹是军人 参加了海湾战争
Dan was in the military, Persian Gulf War.
死于友军的炮火
He was killed by friendly fire.
运气真不好
Such... bad luck.
要看看他的照片吗
Would you like to see a picture of him?
好呀
Of course.
阿富汗 喀布尔
如果你指望我屈服于大美国
If you expect me to bow down to the great United States,
恐怕要失望了
you will be disappointed.
美国
The United States?
将军 你背叛了自己的国家
General, you betrayed your own country.
不 我是尊重人♥民♥的意愿
No. I was honoring the will of my people.
他们受够了软弱腐♥败♥的中♥央♥政♥府♥
They are sick of weak and corrupt central government.
不再做西方的傀儡
No more Western puppets.
人♥民♥想要伊♥斯♥兰♥法律
The people want Islamic Law.
谁和你联♥系♥的
And who reached out to you?
塔♥利♥班♥的领导人
The Taliban leadership?
有什么关系呢
What does it matter?
在巴格兰省 塔♥利♥班♥无处不在
In the Baghlan Province, the Taliban are everywhere.
他们与我们为邻 也与我们交好
They're our neighbors and friends.
我们一起喝茶
We have tea together.
你的朋友以什么条件
What did your friends offer you
换取你不与他们抗争
to drop your guns for them?
你觉得我可以被收买♥♥
You think I can be bought.
你当然会这么想
Of course you do.
因为你的国家 一切人和事物
Because where you come from, everyone and everything
都是明码标价的
is for sale.
我看到你有女儿 将军
I see you have daughters, General.
你觉得在塔♥利♥班♥的统治下 她们会怎么样
What do you think it'll be like for them under the Taliban?
不再有学校 不再有自♥由♥
No more school, no more freedom,
在她们十六岁时包办婚姻
an arranged marriage when they're 16...
你想错了
You are mistaken.
我的女儿会去学校
My daughters will go to school,
然后工作
and then to work.
将军 你我都知道塔♥利♥班♥
General, we both know the Taliban
是绝不会容许这些事发生的
will never allow that to happen.
他们已经容许了
They already have.
再一次 是美国在幕后领导
Yet again, the U.S. is leading from behind.
但是现在你们滞后太多了
But now you are so far back,
你们甚至都看不清世界的发展方向
you can't even see which direction the world is headed.
他真的这么说
He actually said that?
塔♥利♥班♥会让他的女儿接受教育
The Taliban will educate his daughters?
还会让她们工作 这不是你妈妈那个时代的塔♥利♥班♥了
And let them work. It's not your mommy's Taliban.
亨利 如果他们如此让步
Henry, if they're offering these concessions,
就可能会完全改变
it could completely change
阿富汗的政♥治♥格局
the political calculus in Afghanistan.
我们得知道阿雷佐是否可信
We need to know if Arezou is on the level.
冒着被提醒
At the risk of being reminded
美国不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判的风险
that the U.S. does not negotiate with terrorists,
我要给你一个人选
I'm gonna throw out a name.
阿克巴·哈克·拉奇博
Akbar Haq Raquib.
塔♥利♥班♥外♥交♥部♥长
The Taliban foreign minister.
他想变节
He wanted to defect.
但是他拒绝我们后 还在和我们合作
But when he turned us down, he stayed with the group.
他完全可以证实阿雷佐的说法
He could absolutely confirm Arezou's story.
塔♥利♥班♥的非正式渠道
Back channel with the Taliban.
我要是如此建议
I mean, is Dalton gonna think I'm crazy
道尔顿会不会觉得我疯了
just for even suggesting it?
依我看来
To my way of thinking,
一个和平的解决方案听起来是会有点疯狂
a peaceful solution is worth sounding a little crazy.
你什么时候回家啊
When are you coming home?
我现在就出发 亲爱的
I'm leaving right now, babe.
好吧
Okay.
"阿娃开着起亚马上就到"
"Ava in a Kia Soul will be here in one minute."
我大概得合理利用我的时间了
I guess I better use my time wisely.
非常顺利
Very smooth.
也不是什么大事
Hey, um, not a big deal,
但是你不要告诉我过去几天
but are you ever going to tell me where you were
你去哪里了吗
for the past couple of days?
就是 我们从没说过
It's just... we've never talked about
是否在和其他人交往
whether we're seeing other people.
你有别人交往吗
Are you seeing other people?
是的 我
Yes, I'm...
我在和你父亲交往
I'm seeing your father.
我和他一起开会
I was at a conference with him...
-别说了 -那天晚上
- Stop. - ...the other night.
我可不相信那些一起工作的说法
I never believed that stuff about working together.
看起来好可笑
That looks ridiculous.
真希望不是在学校的夜晚
I wish it wasn't a school night.
等等 学校 我
Wait, school? I...
我以为你在白宫工作呢
I thought you were working at the White House.
明天晚上和你细说
I will explain it to you tomorrow night.
-约定不变吧 -是的
- We're still on, right? - Yes.
我妹妹在工作 我反复确认了
My sister's working... I checked twice.
我给你做好吃的
And I will cook for you.
会吓到我吗
Should I be scared?
食物不会
Not of the food.
好 晚安
Okay. Good night.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表