剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
但美国支持她
on the scale of the election, the U.S. has her back.
安排一下 好 谢谢各位
Set it up. Yeah. Thanks, everybody.
你比纳丁快一点
You may be a little faster than Nadine.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the heads up.
和你的丈夫见面很开心 国务卿
I so enjoyed meeting your husband, Madam Secretary.
非常荣幸受他邀请拜访军事学院
I appreciate his invitation to visit the War College.
他认为你是此次座谈会
He feels that you'll be the perfect speaker
最合适的演讲人
for the symposium.
请稍等
If you'll excuse me a moment.
是我错了
Am I wrong,
还是特赫达总统比昨天
or does President Tejeda look a lot more serious
看起来更严肃
than she did yesterday?
马奥尼先生 您母亲又来电
Mr. Mahoney, your mother called again.
她说她不怕顺便拜访一下
She said to tell you that she's not afraid to stop by.
这么狡猾 就像鱼雷一样
So subtle, like a torpedo.
谢谢 美琪
Thanks, Maggie.
-怎么了 -坏事
- Hey, what was that about? - Nothing good.
-不是吧 家庭紧急情况 -对
- Oh, no. Family emergency? - Yeah.
我三十五岁还单着
I'm, uh, almost 35 and still single.
你不是单身啊
You're not single.
-你和贝克上尉 -结束了
- You and Captain Baker have... - Are over.
什么 你和罗尼分手了
What, you broke up with Ronnie?
我真的尽量不想这件事
Look, I'm really trying not to think about it.
很痛苦 我相信你能理解
It's painful. I'm sure you understand.
-但为什么 -谢谢理解
- But why? - Thank you for understanding.
很抱歉 马特
I'm sorry, Matt.
她
Look, she's...
她要去韩国待一年
she's going to South Korea for a year,
之后她可能会被派到像卡塔尔一样的地方
and after that she can be assigned someplace like Qatar.
这就是这份工作的本质
It's the nature of the job.
对长♥期♥的关系来说并没什么好处
It's not conducive to a long-term relationship.
所以我们决定撕掉创可贴
So, we decided to rip the Band-Aid off.
这是谁的点子
And whose idea was the Band-Aid ripping?
我知道你觉得我是个不切实际的人
I know you think I'm a dreamer,
-但我是个实用主义者 -不
- but I'm a pragmatist. - No.
我认为你是个傻子
I think you're an idiot.
等下 她为你痴狂
Wait, she was crazy about you.
你真的不能继续下去吗
You really couldn't make it work?
是 我从没考虑过
Yeah, I never really considered that.
老兄 我很痛苦
Dude, I agonized over this.
这是我这生最痛苦的决定之一
This was one of the hardest decisions of my life.
只是 我相信我们都值得一个
Just... I believe that we both deserve to be with someone
能真正在一起的人
who we can actually be with.
现在我又单身了 我妈又开始行动了
Now that I'm single again, my mom's on the job.
给你安排相亲
As in arranging a marriage?
无意冒犯 她不可能
No offense, she can't possibly do worse
比你现在弄得更糟
than you're already doing.
他说的有理
He has a point.
谁最爱你最了解你
And who loves you and knows you better than anyone?
你手♥机♥上不是有个软件
And isn't an app on your phone?
真的很有可能
You know, there's a really decent chance
你妈比你更知道你需要什么
that your mother knows what you need more than you do.
很有可能
There's a decent chance that anyone
任何人都比你更知道你需要什么
knows what you need more than you do.
老兄 我知道你很喜欢罗尼
Dude, I know you're a fan of Ronnie.
-我也是 她很好 -不 我只是
- So am I. She's amazing. - No, no, I just...
但异地恋是行不通的
But long-distance relationships do not work.
每个人都知道
Everybody knows that.
好吧 给替补队员个机会
Okay, so, give the fix-up a shot.
给你妈打个电♥话♥
Call your mom.
即将卸任的特赫达总统
Outgoing President Tejeda.
所以 国务卿和特赫达是
So, M-Sec and Tejeda:
友好会谈还是彻底谈崩
friendly chat or tank the agreement?
祈祷好运
Cross your fingers.
杰伊 谢谢
Jay, thanks.
达芙妮 我只是想告诉你
Daphne, I just wanted to tell you that
我知道你回去面临的压力
I'm aware of the pressure that you are getting back home,
作为你的朋友 我深表同情
and, as your friend, I sympathize.
那你看了最新的民♥意♥调查吗
So, have you seen the latest polls?
看了 很遗憾
Yeah, I have, and I'm sorry.
但这也是为什么我必须问
But it's also why I have to ask
你对这个协定是否恪守承诺
about your commitment to this agreement.
-我坚信该协定 -很好
- I believe in the agreement. - ?Good.
但你得给我点什么
But you have to give me something.
这样我能自豪地指出
Something that I can point out with pride
我能从强大的美国那获得权益
that I was able to get from the mighty U.S.
你到底要什么
What, exactly, are you asking for?
我想要用于该安全协议的援助资金
I want the aid money that's been allocated
快速到位
for this security agreement fast-tracked,
这样我们一签署该协议就能得到资金
so we can receive it as soon as the agreement is signed.
你说今天
Meaning today?
只有达到一定基准
That money can only be released
资金才能批准
after certain benchmarks have been met.
你知道条款 你帮忙起草的
You know the terms. You helped draft them.
你觉得如果足球流氓丰塞卡
What do you think that soccer hooligan Fonseca
当选总统
is going to do with your benchmarks
他会在乎你的标准吗
if he gets elected?
而提前批准援助
Getting you that aid money early
会为你赢得选票
will earn you votes.
你是在要求我们在大选中帮你
You are asking us to help tip the election in your favor.
我告诉你 道尔顿总统
And I am telling you that President Dalton
永远不会这样做
would never do that.
因此 现在美国又不敢
So, now the U.S. Is timid about
干涉我们的内政了吗
meddling in our affairs?
别装了
Por favor.
美国在拉丁美洲操纵过
How many elections has the U.S. subverted
多少次选举
in Latin America?
你本人支持过多少政♥变♥和独♥裁♥
How many coups and dictatorships have you backed?
事实上 你干预过多少次
Indeed, how many times
洪都拉斯的内政
have you intervened in Honduras?
我相信至少有七次
At least seven, I believe.
没错 为什么
Correct. And why?
因为在洪都拉斯
Because when it comes to Honduras,
美国一直在做
the U.S. has always done what it views
对自己有利的事
as its own interest.
洪都拉斯 埃尔特里温福
大家喝点水 孩子们需要这个场馆
如果我们倒下 就辜负了他们
你真喜欢指挥别人
给你水
快喝吧
谁来帮我扶着这块木板
我好在上面做标记
如果你不再说我爱管事
我就帮你
别想跑 都跟我走
逃跑就得挨枪子
-请不要这样做 -停下 我们没有钱
我充满希望而自豪地
It is with great hope
签署第一个
and pride that I sign the first
中美洲安全协议
Central American Security Agreement.
这个协议中规定的合作
The cooperation it enshrines
会给我们打破帮派束缚的机会
will give us the chance to break the stranglehold of gangs,
释放中美洲
unleash the incredible economic potential
不可思议的经济潜力
of Central America,
见证西半球
and to witness the dawning of a new day
新时代的到来
in our hemisphere.
谢谢
Thank you.
-一切都还好吗 -出了一件事
- Is everything all right? - There's been an incident.
我们最坏的帮派之一 FT-88
One of our worst gangs, FT-88, has taken a group
抓了一些非政♥府♥组织的工作人员当人♥质♥
of NGO workers hostage.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
有什么我们可以帮忙的吗
Is there anything that we can do to help?
还不止这样
There's more.
所有人♥质♥都是洪都拉斯人 除了一个
All the hostages are Honduran, except one.
她的家人是洪都拉斯人 但她是美国公民
Her family's Honduran, but she's an American citizen.
他们有什么要求
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表