剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我以为我会... 谈些最基本的
Well, you know, I thought I'd... do the basics.
怀孕的风险 性病...
Risk of pregnancy, STDs...
不要逼自己
Not letting yourself get pressured
做自己还没准备好的事
into anything you're not ready for,
给予和获得同意
giving and getting consent.
-这些都是一样的 -没错
- All that's the same. ?- True.
然后我会讲到肉体上的亲密
And then I would get into how physical intimacy
如何与情感上的亲密感紧密相连
is all tied in with emotional intimacy.
的确让你飘飘欲仙
I mean, how that can feel really good,
但也会让你很伤心
but it can also really break your heart.
我是说 结束一段涉及肉体的恋爱关系
I mean, ending a, uh, sexual relationship
比结束一段纯精神恋爱难多了
is a lot more difficult than ending a nonsexual one.
你知道吗 也许我们应该一起和他谈
You know what, maybe we should do this together.
真的吗
Really?
你要是想自己去
Because I was getting very okay
我一点意见都没有
with you doing it by yourself.
不 你说得对
No, you were right, you were right.
我认为他能从你的观点中获益
I think he could benefit from your perspective.
你有多少时间 你想现在去和他谈吗
How much time do you have? You want to do it now?
不行
No, I can't.
我十分钟后得出门
I mean, I have to be out the door in ten minutes.
那正好
Well, that's perfect.
这样就没时间多想了 速战速决
No time to overthink. Just in and out.
话是这么说
So to speak.
好吧
Okay.
小杰 我们想说的是
Jace, the thing we're trying to say to you is...
-红颜祸水 -什么
- Sex kills. ?- What?
妈妈的意思是 当你做♥爱♥的时候
What-what mom means is that when-when you have sex,
可能会有你想不到的后果...
there are consequences that you might not be...
那些可能会改变你整个余生的事情
things that could alter the whole rest of your life.
你还没准备好承受的后果
ready to deal with.
性♥爱♥很动人 是令人兴奋的
I mean, it's emotional. It's thrilling.
但是你得考虑那些
But you got to think about things like, you know,
意外怀孕和疾病
unwanted pregnancy and diseases...
我们没有上♥床♥
Guys, we're not having sex.
-什么 -你们没有吗
- What was that? ?- You're not?
没有 我...
No, I...
派珀觉得我们在精神上这么有默契
Okay, Piper feels that when you have a spiritual connection
根本不需要做♥爱♥
like we do, sex isn't necessary,
所以我们已经不讨论这事了
so we're-we're just kind of above that.
这样行了吗
Are we good?
-行了 -该说的都说了
- Yup, we're good. - I think that covers it. Yeah.
派珀的父母真是完胜
Piper's parents beat us to the punch.
不过也我们传达了正确的观念
Good messaging, though.
你那句"红颜祸水"是什么意思
"Sex kills"?
我一看见他就慌了
I know. I saw the ten-year-old and I panicked.
这算什么正确观念 红颜... 我知道
- That's good messaging? Sex... - I know...
凯特 你可真难找
Boy, Kat, you are a difficult person to find.
我很抱歉打扰了 我保证以后
And I'm sorry to intrude and I promise from now on out,
我只跟你谈论鳄梨
all of our conversations will be about avocados
还有你的发型有多酷
and how incredibly cool your hair is.
但现在我有一架飞机在等我
But right now I have a plane waiting for me on the tarmac
而我一直在一遍遍地看相关研究
and I have been over and over the research.
稍等
Hang on a second.
我要一杯咖啡 外带 谢谢
Can I get a coffee to go, please? Thank you.
-尝尝素食土耳其烤肉多好 -我没时间
- Why don't you try a veggie kebab? ?- I don't have time.
我不行 好吧
I can't. You know, okay.
我能不能再加一份土耳其烤肉
Um, can you, can you add a kebab to that order?
谢谢
Thank you.
你在看相关研究
You were looking at the research.
关于长毛猛犸象的提议 是的
For the woolly mammoth initiative. Right.
那...
So...
我懂科学 我也知道我们...
I understand science and I know that we...
请用
There you go.
...我知道我可以让俄♥罗♥斯♥签约
...I know I can get Russia to sign off.
但我不想让这成为一件
But I don't want this to be a thing
双方都为了做姿态而表面同意
where they agree for the optics
而没有实际行动的约定
and then nothing really happens.
我们如何才能让俄♥罗♥斯♥
I mean, how do we make this agreement
自觉自愿地想要完成这个协议呢
something that Russia actually wants to follow through on?
因为天花疫情爆发了
Um, because a smallpox outbreak
或者是所有建在永冻土上的东西都会...
or the fact that everything built on top of permafrost can...
掉进坑里 还不够吗
drop into a sinkhole isn't enough?
我们真正面对的问题是
Here's what we're up against. ?Hmm?
融化的永冻土使北极的石油更容易开采
Melting permafrost makes Arctic oil easier to drill.
没错
Right.
好吧
Okay.
泥炭苔藓
Peat moss.
泥炭苔藓
Peat moss.
莫斯科
俄语里叫水藓
Or as you like to call it, torfjanoj moh.
这种你放在花♥园♥里的神奇植物
The magic stuff that you put in gardens
可以令一切生长
and it makes everything grow.
是的 我们用它当燃料
Yes, we have used it as fuel.
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
它有很多用途 所以它才会被过度开采
So many uses, which is why it gets overmined.
你知道泥炭苔藓还有什么好处吗
You know what else peat moss is great for?
保持地面温度稳定
Keeping the ground temperature stable.
所以虽然
So, whereas
雪覆盖在永冻土层会引起冻土融化
a blanket of snow warms the permafrost,
但永冻土层上的泥炭
a layer of peat on top of the permafrost
就像隔离层
acts like insulation,
所以地面的温度不升也不降
so the ground doesn't warm or cool.
保持稳定
It just stays stable.
这正是我们需要的
That's what we need.
你想说什么
What are you asking?
俄♥罗♥斯♥仅次于加拿大 拥有全世界
Next to Canada, Russia has the second largest area
第二大的泥炭沼泽
of peat bogs in the world.
现在 我知道俄♥罗♥斯♥需要开采
Now, I-I know that Russia needs access
自己的自然资源
to its natural resources,
所以我们不是要求你们停止开采
so we're not asking you to stop drilling.
但如果你能同意避开泥炭区域
But if you can agree to avoid the areas where there's peat
并致力保护泥炭区
and work to preserve what remains,
就可以让地球再宜居一百年
that will buy us all another 100 years on this planet.
当然 如果我们联手合作
Of course, if we work together,
这个时间将不止一百年
we could buy more time than that.
我很欣赏你的个人魅力 伊丽莎白
As much as I appreciate this personal appeal, Elizabeth,
-但这种情况 -不 我知道
- the situation with the... - No, I know, I know.
我们现在的情况不太适合
We're not in a great position right now
要求你们帮忙
to be asking for favors.
但本着和解的精神
But in the spirit of reconciliation,
如果我们能就事此达成一致意见
President Dalton has agreed not to expel your diplomats
道尔顿总统就同意不驱逐贵国外交官
if we can come to an agreement on this.
拜托 我们能不能
I mean, come on, why don't you say
采取措施拯救地球
we take a step to save the planet
让我们两国重新团结起来
and bring our countries back together?
好吧
Okay.
伊丽莎白 我发誓尽我所能
Elizabeth, I pledge to do everything in my power
促成你的计划
to ensure our participation in your program.
但我得告诉你...
I have to tell you...
本协议仅适用于这次交易
this agreement only applies to this deal.
我们还是要驱逐你们的外交官
We're still expelling your diplomats.
加拿大非常自豪地与美国
It is with great pride that Canada joins the U.S.,
图克图特诺革特国家公园 加拿大
格陵兰 俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国一道
Greenland, Russia and China
加入这破冰...
in this groundbreaking--
也许我们应该说 结冰倡议
or maybe we should say ground-freezing--
来保护永冻土
initiative to protect our permafrost.
谢谢你 乔纳斯
Thank you, Jonas.
这是什么
What's this?
这是为了庆祝永冻土保护工程
Just a little something to celebrate the successful launch
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表