剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
《国务卿女士》前情提要
Previously on Madam Secretary...
您需要一位新的参谋长
You're gonna need a chief of staff.
好吧 非常荣幸我能被考虑
Okay. Then I'd be honored to be considered.
不考虑了 就是你了 伙计
There's no consideration. You are it, pal.
联邦政♥府♥将在几天之内
There will be a partial shutdown of the federal government
面临局部关停
in a matter of days.
你要知道 你这是在玩火
You're playing a more dangerous game than you know.
你不也在玩火
You played a pretty dangerous game yourself.
我才不会让那个可悲的空想家
I am not letting that puny ideologue
在今后的四年里
dismantle Conrad's agenda piece by piece
一砖一瓦地拆毁康拉德所营建的政♥治♥方针
over the next four years!
我希望你能见见这位母亲
I wanted you to meet a mother
她女儿被劫走了
whose daughter was taken by the criminals
我们正在设法抓住罪犯
we're trying to stop.
俄♥罗♥斯♥正在进一步
The Russians are stepping up their efforts
支持塔♥利♥班♥
to bolster the Taliban
破坏阿富汗的民♥主♥政♥府♥
and undermine the democratic government in Afghanistan.
不用我说你们也知道
I don't have to tell you how disastrous
如果他们得逞
that would be to the United States--
对美国来说有多糟糕
well, the entire Western world--
对整个西方世界有多糟糕
if they were to succeed.
俄♥罗♥斯♥正在迅速加强
Russian support for the Taliban
对塔♥利♥班♥的支持
is growing in intensity.
国会简报室
根据我们的线报
According to our source,
双方近期交接了一批致命武器
this latest transfer included lethal weaponry,
"八人组"国会情报简报
包括RPG-7 PK 科尔德机关枪
including RPG-7s, PKs and Kord machine guns,
这批武器昨晚被用于
which were used in an attack on an Afghan police station
袭击阿富汗马扎里沙里夫市一个警♥察♥局
in Mazar-I-Sharif last night,
导致23人死亡
leaving 23 dead.
太可怕了
Terrible business.
我看到报道了
I've read the reports.
但俄♥罗♥斯♥为什么要武装塔♥利♥班♥
But, well, why do you think the Kremlin is arming the Taliban?
首先 这样能
Well, one, because it undermines
削弱美国在该地区的利益
American interests in the region.
其次 如果阿富汗政♥府♥垮台
And two, because it establishes a relationship
俄方就可以利用这关系先下手为强
in the event the Afghan government falls.
你觉得有这种可能吗
And you think that's likely?
如果他们持续渗透 不无可能
If the infiltration continues, yes.
所以特别行动科申请紧急拨款
That's why Special Activities Division is requesting
用于招募人员
emergency funding, so that we can hire personnel,
发展线人
develop sources,
在喀布尔启动
and launch new operations
针对俄方目标的新行动
against Russian targets in Kabul.
所以你是想在格勒乌有所行动之前
So you're trying to nip this thing in the bud
-将其扼杀在摇篮里 -没错
- before GRU gets a foothold. - Yeah, exactly.
这样的话我同意你的要求
Then I'm inclined to support your request.
我们必须支持喀布尔的盟友
We must defend our allies in Kabul.
我无意冒犯多数党领袖
With all due respect to the majority leader,
但我并不打算签这个空头支票
I am not ready to sign a blank check here.
我们的阿富汗盟友内部分♥裂♥ 势力弱小
Our Afghan partners are divided and weak
正是因为道尔顿政♥府♥所谓的的最大努力
because so-called best efforts of the Dalton administration
毫无效果
have failed.
你到底有什么疑问 参议员
I'm afraid I didn't hear a question in there, Senator.
俄♥罗♥斯♥威♥胁♥论♥不就是总统为他失败的政策
Well, isn't this Russia thing just an attempt by the president
免遭指责而制♥造♥的借口吗
to deny blame for a failed policy?
我向您保证 威胁确实存在
I assure you, the threat is real.
可能错在国务卿身上
Well, maybe the fault lies with the Secretary of State.
毕竟她是政策的执行者
She's the one that executes that policy.
与其追究责任
I'm more interested in finding solutions
我对解决问题更感兴趣
than assigning blame,
而且国务卿在国会批准的预算之内
but the Secretary can only do so much with the budget
根本施展不开
approved by this Congress.
莫雷洪参议员
Senator Morejon,
您的竞选主题是国♥家♥安♥全♥
you ran your campaign on a platform of national security.
所以 我请您
So I'm asking, respectfully,
切勿食言
for you to put your money where your mouth is.
"切勿食言"
"Put your money where your mouth is"?
你真的是这么说的
You actually said that?
谁让他攻击我老婆
Guy went after my wife.
所以你就开启黑帮大佬模式了
So you went full Godfather.
没错 而且我拿到我的拨款了
Yeah, and I got my funding.
我抛出来的提议他无法拒绝
I guess I made him a request he couldn't refuse.
聪明
Yeah, a smart one.
对了
Oh, hey, listen,
既然你在国会山上 一会能不能去甜品店
while you're on the Hill, will you stop by Colonial Gelato
给艾莉买♥♥点开心果味的冰淇淋
and get some pistachio for Ali?
她给我发消息说今晚回家
She texted me she's gonna come over tonight.
又回家
Again?
她才刚到学校
She was just there.
大一新生老想着回家
I mean, is it normal for a freshman in college
这正常吗
to want to spend so much time at home?
别这么说 我喜欢她回家
No, stop. I like it when she comes home.
而且 她可不是你的线人 亨利
And she's not an intelligence asset, Henry.
你不要总是质疑她的动机
You don't have to question her motives.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我质疑一切
I question everything.
两份开心果冰淇淋 教父先生
Two tubs of pistachio, Don Corleone.
早上好 国务卿
Good morning, Madam Secretary.
-早上好 -我来了
- Morning. - ?Hey!
帮我拿着
Oh, here. ?Oh.
-马特 欢迎回来 -非常感谢
- Matt, welcome back. - Thank you so much.
回来的感觉真好 可以处理国家大事
It's great to be here, with consequential work
还有新鲜的点心
and fresh pastries.
这儿还有新鲜点心
There's fresh pastries?
-没有 -有
- No. - ?Yeah.
早上好 国务卿
Morning, Madam Secretary.
早上好 参谋长先生
Good morning, Mr. Chief of Staff.
你的首个大项目进展如何
How's your first major initiative going?
总算把峰会团队召集起来了
Finally got the Summit team assembled.
他们都在肖像厅等着呢
They're waiting in the portrait gallery.
他从早上5点就开始召集
He's been herding the G/TIP Program Officers
G/TIP项目官员
at 5:00 this morning.
为反人口贩卖♥♥大业的里程碑
Happy to be sleep deprived
贡献点睡眠时间是我的荣幸
for a landmark deal on human trafficking.
等等
Oh, hey, wait.
大家有黛西的消息吗 怎么样了
Has anyone heard from Daisy? What's the news?
她好着呢 看《真实主妇》
Oh, she's great. She's binge-watching
看得停不下来 马上就要临盆了
Real Housewives, about ready to pop.
让她别看波拖马可河那季 最烂了
Oh, tell her to skip Potomac, it's the worst one.
我 我听说的
I... I heard.
-告诉她坚持住 -我会的
- Tell her to hang in there. - I will.
戴安
Diane.
见到你真高兴
It's good to see you.
为人♥民♥服务是我的荣幸 国务卿
Proud to serve, Madam Secretary.
大家早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
前段时间停薪休假的同事 欢迎回来
To those of you who were on furlough: welcome back.
这里有新鲜点心 老大哥请客
And there are fresh pastries on Uncle Sam.
就在隔壁那屋
In that room.
我要感谢大家
Um, I-I just wanted to acknowledge
为即将在吉尔吉斯斯坦举♥行♥的
the incredible work you have done
打击人口贩卖♥♥峰会
to prepare for this Human Trafficking Summit
所作的出色准备
in Kyrgyzstan.
中亚仍是强迫劳动与性剥削
Central Asia is still one of the last strongholds
最后的要塞
of forced labor and sexual exploitation.
在诸位的努力之下
Thanks to you,
我们终于达成了现在的框架协议
we now have a framework agreement
其中包括先进的预防措施
which includes advanced prevention efforts
以及对受害人及其家属的补偿措施
and reparations to the victims and their families.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表