剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
奥利维娅·帕迪亚选择了在地球上
Olivia Pedilla chose to live and work
最危险的地方之一生活和工作
in one of the most dangerous places on Earth.
我们可能救不了她
We may not be able to save her.
你觉得有什么好方法告诉她父母这个消息吗
You think there's a good way to tell her parents that?
我不知道
I don't know.
杰伊 你在这里待得够久了
Look, Jay, you have been around here long enough
应该知道这份工作就是
to know that this job is just one
处理一个又一个不可能处理的情况
impossible situation after another.
有时我们无法改变 就只能接受现状
Sometimes we can't fix it; all we can do is take it.
我可以接受现状 国务卿
I can take it, ma'am.
我知道你可以
I know you can.
这就是我雇你的原因
That's why I hired you.
去散散步 清醒一下头脑
So go take a walk and clear your head.
因为我还没打算放弃
Because I'm not ready to throw the towel in on this,
-我需要你的帮助 好吗 -好的
- and I need your help, okay? - Will do.
-谢谢您 国务卿 -没事
- Thank you, ma'am. - Yep.
你在炒菜吗
Stir-fry?
是的 差不多好了
Yeah, it's almost ready.
我快饿死了
I am starving.
做好了 我盛出来
Or-or it's ready now. Okay, here.
吃吧
Just... have it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我有好消息和坏消息
I've got good news and bad news.
我先告诉你坏消息
Um, and I'm gonna tell you the bad news first.
所以我不想你抓狂
So I don't want you to freak out.
好吗
Okay?
这样做没用
That never helps.
拉斯马森一家简短的回了我的邮件
I got a curt e-mail from the Rasmussens
说他们接下来的几个月
saying that they're "Booked solid"
都没有空
for the next several months.
他们祝你和孩子们好
And they send the best to you and the kids,
祝我们都好
and they wish us well.
你的言辞足够恳切吗
Well, did you grovel sufficiently?
我为我们之前取消见面而道歉
Well, I apologized for our cancellations.
一切都是我的错
I took all the blame.
我说我们想念他们 我们准备重新开始
I said we missed them and we were turning over a new leaf.
但是 我想拉斯马森一家已经不再是我们的朋友了
But, babe, I think the Rasmussens have moved on.
什么
Moved on?
这可不行
That's crazy.
不再是朋友 我们把他们的照片放在书架上
Moved on. They're on our bookshelf.
你知道我们的书架上
Do you know how many non-relative people
放着多少非亲属的照片吗
have made it to our photo collection on the bookshelf?
只有两个
Exactly two.
拉斯马森夫妇
The Rasmussens.
亨利 我们不是称职的朋友
Oh, Henry, we are terrible friends.
我们只不过疏忽了一下下
We-we just dropped the ball a little.
而且 他们真的很挑剔
And, plus, they're really judgy.
-犯了点小错 你就出局了 -是呀
- It's like eight strikes, and you're out. - Yeah.
太小器了
Who does that?
好消息是
The good news is that
我们和另一对夫妇还有第二次机会
we have a second chance with another couple,
博鲁蒙夫妇
the Boroumands.
-派珀的父母吗 -是的
- Piper's parents? - Yeah.
明晚我们一起吃晚饭
We're having dinner with them tomorrow night.
不能定在周末吗
Not a weekend.
这是我们第一次一起吃饭 我们得努力
It's our first date. We got to work up to it.
好 我想
Yeah, I guess.
好吧 这很好 可以
Well, okay, this is good. Yeah.
他们是有趣的人
They're interesting people.
他们是救援人员 曾经生活在世界各地
They're aid workers, lived all over the world.
我们有共同点 我们的孩子
We got that in common, and our-our kids.
是的 我要加深和他们的友谊
Yeah, I am digging this relationship.
我早就把拉斯马森一家忘掉了
In fact, you know what, who are the Rasmussens?
不 不可能
No, no. No way. No possible way.
你们不能这样对我
You guys can't do this to me.
猜猜谁收到了派珀的短♥信♥
Guess who got a text from Piper.
我是认真的 好吧
Hey. I'm serious. Okay?
华盛顿那么多人
Out of everybody in D.C.,
你们就非得和派珀的父母一起玩吗
you guys can't hang out with Piper's parents.
你们得向我发誓
I just need you guys to swear to me
你们不会谈论我们的
that you're not gonna talk about us.
好吧 别讲尴尬的故事
Okay? And-and no embarrassing stories.
所以就... 天啊 这简直是噩梦
So just... God, this is a nightmare.
我们转到洪都拉斯
We turn to Honduras.
...拦住了球
...corrals the ball.
-等等 -运球 传球
- Wait, wait, wait. - Dribbles, sends it
-送到三分区 -调回去
- into three-point territory. - Go back. Go back.
特赫达总统的特勤人员
President Tejeda's Secret Service
洪都拉斯 特古西加尔巴恐怖事件
对当地黑帮进行暴♥力♥镇♥压♥
unleashed a violent crackdown on local gangs.
官方称 这次打击行动是由于
Word is, the crackdown was spurred by the kidnapping
包括一名美国人在内的15名救援人员遭到绑♥架♥
of 15 aid workers, including one American.
特赫达总统的发言人
A spokesperson for President Tejeda
说总统正在实施一项
says the president is enacting a widespread
广泛的搜查抓捕行动
search-and-detain operation
直到所有人♥质♥获释
that will not end until all the hostages are freed
暴徒被逮捕和处决
and their captors caught and executed.
逮捕和处决
Caught and executed?
她不是应该进行庭审吗
What happened to tried in a court of law?
这也许只是为了
Well, maybe it's just hyperbole
对FT-88施加压力
to put pressure on the FT-88.
但如果她太用力
But if she pushes too hard,
就有可能逼他们撕票
she could get those hostages killed.
-早上好 国务卿 -你好
- Good morning, ma'am. - Oh, hey.
我本来期待着看到布莱克端着糕点站在这儿
I was kind of hoping maybe you'd be Blake with a pastry.
别介意
No offense.
有什么事吗
So, what's up?
关于人♥质♥事件有一些有趣的消息
There's some interesting news on the hostage situation.
原来奥利维娅·佩特拉的父亲
It turns out that Olivia Pedilla's father
为谢尔顿·安德森管理一个仓库
manages a warehouse facility for Shelton Anderson.
著名的谢尔顿·安德森
The Shelton Anderson?
就是他
The very one.
他愿意亲自支付赎金
He's willing to pay the ransom personally
解救人♥质♥
to get the hostages released.
做个亿万富翁一定很棒
Wow, it must be nice to be a billionaire.
我得跟联调局谈谈
Well, I'm gonna have to talk to the FBI.
但这算是个好消息 对吗
But potentially good news, huh?
是的
Yeah.
如果黑帮说话算话的话
If the gang will hold up their end of the bargain.
他们并不总是这样
Which they don't always do.
你必须尽力而为
You'll have to do your best
来达成帕迪亚一家的期望
to manage the Pedillas' expectations.
和你自己的
And your own.
好的
Will do.
联邦调查局总部
我们刚刚收到我们团队的监控录像
We just received this surveillance video from our team,
是在特古西加尔巴的
who got it from a gas station
帕克拉利昂娜地区的一个加油站拍到的
in the Parque La Leona area of Tegucigalpa.
奇怪的是 面包车随后向北行驶
Oddly, the vans then traveled north.
那是FT-88据点的相反方向
In the opposite direction of FT-88 territory.
好吧 这可能是障眼法吗
Well, could it be some kind of a head fake?
也许 我们正在扩大搜索范围
Maybe. We're expanding our search.
你知道 FT-88发表了一份声明
You know, FT-88 made a statement
声称他们与绑♥架♥无关
claiming they had nothing to do with the kidnapping.
他们说一定是其他黑帮干的
They're saying it must be some other gang.
这样如果其中一名人♥质♥意外身亡
It's their way of reducing culpability
他们就可以减少罪责
in case one of the hostages is killed accidentally.
不管怎样 我来这里的原因是
Anyway, the reason I stopped by--
谢尔顿·安德森
Shelton Anderson,
他愿意亲自支付赎金
he's willing to pay the ransom demand personally.
他能吗
Can he...?
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表