剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
You find this amusing, Marty?
完全没有 但莫雷洪参议员
Hey, no, not at all, but it is no secret
不喜欢你和道尔顿总统并不是个秘密
that Senator Morejon is no fan of yours,
所以他完全...
or President Dalton, so he is entirely...
作为一名被选举出的国会成员
So as an elected member of Congress, he's within his right
他有权反对执政议程
to do whatever he can to block the executive agenda.
没错
Absolutely.
但他支持这一针对我的
But by bringing legitimacy
毫无理由的谋杀指控
to a ridiculous murder claim against me,
他使用的并不仅仅是肮脏的政♥治♥策略
he's using the tactics not just of dirty politics
更是战争策略
but of warfare.
我不同意 因为这是独♥裁♥
I don't think so. Because it's dictatorial.
是专♥制♥
It's autocratic.
是与美国精神背道而驰的
And it's un-American.
我认为参议员会说他只是...
I think the senator would say he's just trying...
而且 一个主流媒体
Furthermore, a mainstream media outlet
应该更加明白
ought to have a better understanding
自己对公众的责任
of its responsibility to the public,
不应该暗示这种明显的谎言
and refuse to signal-boost these kinds of outright lies.
-你无权... -真的
- You are in no... - Really.
你应该更清楚
You ought to know better.
你们今晚有的忙了
Well, you guys are gonna have a busy night.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
这是正确的事
It's the right thing to do.
很荣幸为您料理残局 国务卿
Honor to clean up your mess, ma'am.
目前 我们将支持您的说法
For the moment, we'll just stand by your statement
并观察形势
and monitor the situation.
国务卿 这看起来不太好
Oh. Ma'am, this doesn't look good.
凶手 凶手
Murderer! Murderer!
凶手 凶手 凶手
Murderer! Murderer! Murderer!
中情局国务卿
调查谋杀门
麦考德撒谎
……
我想是杰克逊先生在敲门 国务卿
I believe that's Mr. Jackson's knock, ma'am.
而且是生气地敲门
And his angry knock, at that.
你♥他♥妈♥的想什么呢
What in the name of all that is holy were you thinking?!
您耳朵真尖 国务卿
Good ear, ma'am.
什么
What?
没什么 喝咖啡吗 拉塞尔
Nothing. Coffee, Russell?
还是来点镇定剂
Or a sedative of some kind?
昨晚的实施调查显示
An overnight snap poll indicates
百分之二十二的美国人相信你是凶手
that 22% of Americans believe you're guilty of murder.
听起来还行嘛 毕竟...
Well, that's not so bad, considering....
但你在马蒂·霍克秀上大放厥词之前
Before your little outburst on Marty Hawk's show,
还只有百分之十七
that same poll was at 17%.
因为你好像忘了
Because you seemed to forget
每当新闻上出现什么奇闻
that when something crazy hits the news cycle,
你只需负责保持低调直到风头过去
your job is to lie low until it churns past!
但你却并不这样做 你却觉得
But no, you thought
你应该在这火上再浇一桶油
you'd try putting some kerosene on the crazy,
现在这事已经愈演愈烈了
and now it's a veritable bonfire of what the hell!
我不能眼睁睁地看着
I couldn't just sit there
假消息满天飞却置之不理
and let fake news control the narrative.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
可是我们的黄金创意
Well, here's the problem with
自♥由♥言论决议就遇上大♥麻♥烦了
our golden brainchild, free speech--
我非常看重这件事
which I love as much as the next guy.
在互联网时代
In the age of the Internet,
有很多疯狂的人能够触及到像国务卿
it means a lot of nutjobs reach just as wide an audience
一样多的听众
as the Secretary of State.
而你在直播中发的这一通爱国脾气
And you throwing patriotic temper tantrums
对你并没有任何的好处
on live TV isn't doing you any favors.
当一些披着代表合法外衣的记者攻击她时
Neither is sitting there mute after she's been ambushed
如果只是干坐着不回应也不会对她有什么好处
by someone pretending to represent legitimate journalism.
你与其在这乱发脾气
Instead of throwing your own tantrum
指责这次恐♥怖♥主♥义♥工具的受害者
and blaming the victim for this latest tool of terrorism,
你为什么不奋起反击 做点什么呢
why don't you grow a spine and do something about it?!
这件事先这样
Let's put a pin in that.
我提醒两位一下
May I remind both of you
华盛顿的各家媒体非常清楚
that the Washington press is well aware
国务卿在总统内阁中的重要地位
of the Secretary's crucial role in the President's cabinet,
他们认为国务卿和总统是荣辱与共的
and they link her success and credibility to his.
即使美国人♥民♥把她是凶手这件事当做闲谈
If America is even entertaining the idea that she is a murderer,
那也会意味着总统的立法议程
that means his legislative agenda,
他的对外政策议程
his foreign policy agenda,
甚至他的名声都岌岌可危
even his legacy are all at risk.
我们会把这件事当做
We will handle this
最要紧的来处理
at the top.
同时
In the meantime,
我恳请你在发表言论的时候克制一些
I am respectfully requesting that you refrain from comment.
换句话说 最好闭嘴
By which I mean, put a sock in it!
算了 纳丁 我们都很生气
Forget about it, Nadine. We're all upset.
我没有向你道歉 拉塞尔
I'm not apologizing, Russell!
抱歉 国务卿
I apologize, ma'am.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
没关系
It's okay.
路易斯·布兰代斯法官说过
To quote Judge Louis Brandeis,
阳光是最好的消毒剂
sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants.
我们想要攻破这个谣言的唯一办法
The only way we can possibly fight this rumor
就是真♥相♥
is with the truth.
我收到了杰伊的短♥信♥
I've had a text from Jay.
他找到了本托夫人 她愿意跟我们谈
He's found Mrs. Bento, and she's willing to talk.
麦考德博士
Dr. McCord,
我想谢谢你给我哥哥的
I want to thank you for the opportunity
这个机会
you have given my brother.
很高兴见到他这么开心
It's good to see him so happy.
我也很高兴我们做到了
I'm glad we could work it out.
你继续你的伪装
So, you continue with your covers:
亚历山大·米拉诺夫 他的妹妹迪娜
Alexander Mehranov, his sister Dina.
亚历山大会继续在IT行业工作
Alexander will continue to work in I.T.
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥发现了你跟
If the Russians discover you're working with
特别活动科在合作
the Special Activities Division,
他们会坚决地
they will be even more motivated
阻止你从事情报工作
to keep you from intelligence work.
而且他们会用尽一切秘密的方法
And they will use every covert means available to them
来阻止你
to stop it.
你要很警觉
You need to be vigilant.
而且很低调
And keep a very low profile.
我们知道该怎么做 麦考德博士
We know how to do that, Dr. McCord.
你要很努力才能让得到领导的信任
You have a lot to prove to the bosses.
我也是
And so do I.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
我知道的不多 国务卿
I don't know much of anything, ma'am.
罗杰里奥工作上的事一直不让我知道
Rogerio kept me in the dark regarding his work.
但我知道他努力想要保护的
I do know he was under a great deal
那些岛屿被卖♥♥给了
of strain after the islands
匿名卖♥♥家后
he fought so hard to protect
他就处于非常紧张状态之中
were sold off anyway to anonymous buyers.
在经历了丧女之痛后
This only added to the emotional distress
这更增加了他的抑郁
we both were feeling after the loss of our daughter.
我不知道您是否知道
I don't know if you're aware.
她半年前死于过量吸食可♥卡♥因♥
She died of a cocaine overdose six months ago.
达·席尔瓦总统跟我说是因为车祸
President Da Silva told me that it was a car accident.
可能他这么说是想保护我们
Maybe he told you that to protect us.
他一直非常照顾我们
He was always looking out for us.
罗杰里奥死后 他立刻联♥系♥了我
After Rogerio died, he called me immediately
并告诉我我在东帝汶已经不安全了
and told me I was no longer safe in Timor-Leste.
他说他会利用他在
He said he could use his connections
澳大利亚政♥府♥中的关系
in the Australian government to ensure
来让我们顺利移♥民♥
our immigration process was a smooth one.
你在那为什么不安全了
W-Why weren't you safe there?
他没说 我也没问
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表