剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Enough.
这不是为自己辩护的时候
This isn't a chance to justify yourself,
这也不是谈判
and this isn't a negotiation.
美国要求你们
The United States demands that
立即释放所有人♥质♥
you release all hostages immediately,
并将奥利维娅·帕迪亚送去
and that Olivia Pedilla be delivered
去美国驻特古西加尔巴大使♥馆♥
to the United States embassy in Tegucigalpa.
如果奥利维娅不能在六小时内
If Olivia doesn't pass through the embassy gates
通过使♥馆♥大门
within six hours,
其后果将是迅速而可怕的
the consequences will be swift and dire.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
六个小时 总统女士
Six hours, Madam President.
我还以为你是个真正的粉丝呢
Oh, I thought you were a true fan, okay.
一个真正的粉丝会知道的
A true fan would've known.
那个新来的钢铁侠才多大 十二岁吗
That the new Iron Man is, what, 12 years old?
他刚满18岁
Uh, he just turned 18.
我是说 我在剧院听到有人这样说
I mean, I heard someone in the theater say that.
看 这就是我讨厌前传的原因
See, this, this is why I hate prequels.
我盯着那些肌肉不停看
I'm staring at those muscles,
抬头却看到他的脸像个小男孩
and then I look up at his face and he looks like a little boy.
所以 你因为自己没有被钢铁侠宝宝
So, you're upset that you weren't sexually attracted
吸引到而感到沮丧
to baby Iron Man?
-哦 不 -什么
- Oh, no. - What?
只是 一个我以前约会过的人...
Just, um, a guy that I used to date...
我们在一起了很久
for a long time.
前男友
So an ex-boyfriend?
那不可能是你妈妈给你安排的
Oh, that cannot be a guy your mom set you up with.
我应该害怕吗
Hey, how afraid should I be?
我不知道他为什么在这里
I have no idea why he's here.
好吧
Okay, great.
-我是瑞安 -好
- I'm Ryan. - Okay.
我是阿菲亚的前未婚夫
I'm Afia's ex-fiancé.
你在开玩笑吧 我们从来没有订过婚
You have to be kidding. We were never engaged.
你连这个词都不想说
You wouldn't even say the word.
我们谈论过结婚
We talked about marriage.
我谈论过结婚
I talked about marriage.
你一直在说我们不需要
You kept saying how we didn't need
这么仪式化的东西
to label and define everything.
我们在一起的八个月
You hid me from your family
你都没告诉你的父母
for the eight months that we were together.
你母亲每次打来电♥话♥
I had to be totally silent every single time
我必须都保持沉默 让她听不见我的声音
that your mother called so she wouldn't hear my voice.
很难想象我们这样
It was kind of difficult to figure out
如何过一辈子
how that was gonna work for, you know, a lifetime.
但我明白
But I get it.
你是那个"对的人" 你是巴基斯坦人
You're the "Right guy"-- you're Pakistani.
我是半个巴基斯坦人
I'm half Pakistani.
我想我母亲认为这是一种妥协
I think my mother saw that as a compromise.
我是个妥协吗
I'm the compromise?
是这样的
Wow. Look, man,
我不是故意要这样突然出现的
I didn't mean to come up on you like this.
我不是跟踪狂
I'm not a stalker or anything.
我只是想看看那个
I just had to see the guy
让阿菲亚不会为爱而羞愧的男人
that Afia wouldn't be ashamed to love.
来吧 这只是第一次约会
Come on. This is a first date.
还没到爱的程度
Nobody's talking love.
除非这约会的进展比我想象的要好
Unless this is going better than I thought.
瑞恩 你怎么能这样出现
Ryan, how can you show up like this
当初是你根本不想
when you were the one who didn't even want to talk
谈论我们的关系的人
about our relationship?
我正等着你做出表示
I was waiting for you to take the leap.
我想让你选择我而不是他们
I wanted you to choose me over them.
我... 这难道不应该是这样的吗
I... Isn't that how this is supposed to work?
但是我明白你要翻篇会容易得多 所以...
But I see it's a lot easier for you just to move on, so...
翻篇
Move on?
我连收音机都没法听
I can't even listen to the radio.
每一首歌♥都让我想起你
Every song reminds me of you.
我不能去亚当斯摩根区
I can't even go to Adams Morgan
走过我们最喜欢的地方
and walk by our favorite places.
你并没有生气到今晚不出来约会
You weren't too upset to come out tonight.
这是乔治城
It's Georgetown.
我们从没来过这里
We never came here.
你不明白吗 你这个白♥痴♥
Don't you get it, you idiot?
你伤了我的心
You broke my heart.
听着 我... 对不起
Look, man, I'm... sorry.
我不是故意要破坏你的夜晚
I didn't mean to derail your night.
我要走了
I'll get out of here.
我们在美国大使♥馆♥外面
We are outside the United States embassy
当美国救援人员奥利维娅·帕迪亚
as U.S. aid worker Olivia Pedilla is finally freed
被黑帮FT-88成员绑♥架♥和索取赎金后
after being kidnapped and held for ransom
终于获释
by gang members of FT-88.
-妈妈 -奥利维娅
- Mommy! - Olivia!
你这么快就搞定了帕迪亚一家
You did good getting the Pedillas there so quickly.
纳丁会非常自豪的
Nadine would be very proud.
她的父母从美国来到这里
Her parents have traveled here from the United States
把他们的女儿带回家
to bring their daughter home.
我们现在去看看总统...
Let's go now to President...
感谢上帝
Thank God.
特赫达总统出现了
There's President Tejeda.
这应该不错
This should be good.
我很高兴地宣布
I am pleased to announce that after
对黑帮成员进行广泛而彻底的打击之后
an extensive and exhaustive crackdown on gang members,
我们找到了十五名被扣为人♥质♥的
we were able to locate the whereabouts
无私援助工作者的所在地
of the 15 selfless aid workers being held hostage.
我亲自和FT-88的领导人谈过
I personally spoke to the leader of FT-88,
当他试图向我辩解的时候
and when he tried to reason with me,
我阻止了他 我说
I stopped him and I said,
"这不是一个为你的行为辩护的时候"
"This is not a chance "To justify yourself.
"这不是谈判"
This is not a negotiation.
"我要求马上释放那些人♥质♥"
I want those hostages released now."
你能相信那个女人有多大胆吗
Can you believe the nerve of that woman?
越来越相信了
More and more by the minute.
问题是 我们能和她合作吗
Question is, can we work with her?
她再怎么都不会差过她的对手
Sure as hell beats the alternative.
这难道不应由洪都拉斯人♥民♥的决定吗
Isn't that for the Honduran people to decide?
真的吗
Seriously?
你认为我们应该向她的选民公开她的行径吗
You think we should out her to her constituents?
这是在操纵选举
Talk about putting your thumb on the scale.
那样做她就完了
She'd be toast after that.
或许她会找到解释的方法
Or maybe she'd find a way to explain it,
或者为自己辩护
or to justify it.
我们来估计一下梅诺·丰塞卡当选后的情景
Let's game out a Maynor Fonseca presidency, shall we?
洪都拉斯很快就背离了美国
Honduras quickly turns away from the U.S.
民♥主♥规范进一步瓦解
Democratic norms erode further,
由于丰塞卡的独♥裁♥主义倾向
thanks to Fonseca's authoritarian tendencies,
又会导致成千上万的人逃离北方
which, in turn, causes thousands of people to flee north
来到美国
to the U.S.
这正是我们想要阻止的
Which is exactly what we're trying to stop.
我只是不确定特赫达总统会好到哪儿去
I'm just not sure that President Tejeda is any better.
我的意思是 她这一手显然表明
I mean, this stunt of hers clearly exposes her
她不是一个可靠和稳定的领导者
to be a less than reliable and stable leader.
这提醒了我 如果她输了
Which reminds me, if she loses,
你可以跟那个
you can kiss that
中美洲安全协议吻别了
Central American Security Agreement good-bye.
到目前为止 特赫达总统一直是个好领导
Up until now, President Tejeda's been a good leader
一个美国的可靠盟友
and a reliable ally for the U.S.
这是有价值的
Eh, that's got to count for something.
如果一个美国人没有被绑♥架♥ 也许有价值
And if an American hadn't been kidnapped, maybe it would.
但我们知道背后的黑幕
But we know what happened
如果我们不说真话 那就是掩饰
and if we don't tell the truth, then it's a cover-up.
你说是掩饰 我说是机密
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表