剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
原谅我好吗
Forgive me.
当然
Of course.
我爱你 斯蒂芬妮·麦考德
I love you, Stephanie McCord,
如果你不觉得怪异的话
and, if it's not too creepy...
我想我也爱你妈妈
I think I love your mum, too.
有一点怪异
It's a little creepy.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
纳丁 发生什么了
Nadine, what's happening?
阿斯纳尼先生在直升机的事情上改主意了
Mr. Alsnany has changed his mind about the helicopter.
他知道她会...
Well, does he understand she'll...?
他从没坐过飞机
He's... he's never been on an airplane,
更不用说直升飞机了
let alone a helicopter.
他吓坏了 国务卿
He's frightened, ma'am.
阿斯纳尼先生
Mr. Alsnany?
阿斯纳尼夫人
Mrs. Alsnany?
我是伊丽莎白·麦考德
I'm Elizabeth McCord.
对于阿雅的遭遇 我深表遗憾
I am so deeply sorry about what's happened to Aya,
但是她需要去医院
but she needs to get to the hospital.
现在 我理解
Now, I understand
你们很害怕坐直升飞机
there's a problem with the helicopter?
我们不去
We are not going.
我们怎么知道我们不会被击落
How do we know we will not be shot down?
我听过很多故事
I have heard many stories.
那是在停火协议之前 好吗
That was before the cease-fire, okay?
双方都同意这架直升飞机安全航行
Both sides have agreed to let this helicopter fly safely.
他们亲自向我保证过
I have their personal assurance.
你有保证 但我们怎么知道
你有保证
You do,
但我们怎么知道
but how do we know?
因为我会跟你一起上飞机
Because I'll go with you.
国务卿 这个需要国防部安排
Oh, ma'am, ma'am, this needs to be run by DoD.
泰德 我们都知道没有时间了
Ted, you and I both know there's no time for that.
这不可以 国务卿 医疗直升机
It's not gonna happen. Ma'am, a medevac helicopter
-是一回事 但是和... -停火协议
- is one thing, but with... - The clock is running down
的时间不多 她必须去医院
on the cease-fire-- she has to get to the hospital.
国务卿 我被授权可以动手阻止你的
Ma'am, I am authorized to physically stop you--
-你知道的 对吗 -我知道
- you are aware of that, right? - I know. Yes.
拜托 泰德
Just... come on, Ted.
我们坐个飞机 救救这个女孩 好吗
Let's take a little ride, save this girl. Please?
-您这是要我的命 国务卿 -我知道
- You're killing me, ma'am. - I know.
阿斯纳尼先生 可以吗
Mr. Alsnany... It's okay? Yes?
可以 可以 可以 可以
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 来吧
Okay, come, come.
慈悲号♥医疗舰 地中海 利比亚海岸线以外
等了好久了
It's taking so long.
医生说可能要五个小时
The doctor said it could take up to five hours.
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
我有
Yes.
他们现在都成年了
They're... grown now.
多大
How old?
我们的女儿 斯蒂芬和艾莉森
Our daughters, uh, Stevie and Alison
分别是22岁和18岁
are 22 and 18 years old, and...
儿子杰森16岁
our son Jason is 16.
我们也有两个女儿一个儿子
We also have two girls and a boy.
艾莎13岁 儿子卡勒德11岁
Eisha is 13, and our son Khaled is 11.
阿雅是最小的
Aya is the youngest.
她会好起来的
She's gonna be okay.
手术非常成功
The operation was a complete success.
你的小阿雅 她是个战士
Your little Aya-- she is a fighter.
她对手术的反应非常好
She responded beautifully to the EVD,
脑肿胀已经在慢慢消失了
and the brain swelling is already going down.
她现在正在恢复
She's in recovery right now
还处在麻醉状态 但是
under heavy sedation, but, uh...
你可以去陪她 如果你想的话
if you want, you can come be with her.
谢谢你
国务卿 有一架直升机在等着
Ma'am, there's a chopper waiting to
带你去阿维亚诺空军基地
take you to Aviano Air Base.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
国务卿 国务卿
Ma'am. Ma'am, s...
奇迹发生了
something amazing happened.
我看出来了
I see that.
停火协议 继续有效
The cease-fire-- it held.
-那很不错 那 -不止如此
- Well, that's good. That's... And not just that.
现在他们想让你回去
Now they want you to come back.
去黎波里 为什么
To Tripoli? Why?
双方都同意成立总统委员会
Well... both sides agreed on a presidential council,
这为军事统一和油收益共享计划
which clears the way for an integrated military
扫清了障碍
and oil revenue sharing.
国务卿 他们想签署和平协议
Ma'am, they want to sign the peace deal.
什么
What?
-你是 -很显然 我们刚离开
- Are you...? - Yeah. Apparently, they started
他们就继续开始谈判
negotiating again as soon as we left.
他们被你恳求救阿雅的举动感动了
They were moved by your plea to save Aya.
这真是太好了
It's so... just amazing.
真是
That's...
对吧 真是个奇迹
Right? A freakin' miracle.
泰德会爱死这个的
Aw, Ted's gonna love this.
泰德
Ted?
国务卿
Ma'am?
...看着那输液瓶真是心如刀绞
...having a hard time with the drips.
你回家了
You're home!
-宝贝 -甜心
- Hey, babe. - Hi, honey.
亲爱的
Darling.
我很高兴利比亚的事情顺利解决 妈妈
I'm really glad that everything worked out in Libya, Mom.
是的 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
拉塞尔提到
Uh, Russell mentioned
他告诉过你了
that he read you in on it.
是的
Yeah.
他有话可憋不住
Breaking it gently is not his gift.
一切都顺利吗 那个
Hey, how'd things work out with the, uh,
-在杰瑞斯家的楠塔基特岛迷雾 -对
- Nantucket Mist at Jareth's house? - Oh, yeah.
很棒
Oh, great.
我们都很喜欢
Yeah, we both... love it.
再次谢谢你们
Thank you, again.
不客气
You're welcome.
爸爸 我遇到你在军事学院
Dad, I-I ran into that guy
的那个同事了
that you work with at the War College.
亚历山大
Um, Alexander.
对 在哪里遇到的
Oh, yeah, where was that?
亚当斯摩根的一家便利店
A convenience store in Adams Morgan.
他有说什么关于他自己的吗
What'd he have to say for himself?
说得不多
Not much.
他看着是个好人
He, um, he seems like a nice guy.
他是的
Yeah, he is.
你在干什么
Okay, what-what are, are you doing?
-什么意思 -你本应该用刷子
- What do you mean? Well, you're, like, jamming the roller
但你却要用滚筒
when you should be using a-a brush.
你真的要批判我的创作吗
Are you really gonna, uh, criticize my painting?
你真的要狡辩吗
Are you really gonna get defensive about it?
行 给我刷子吧
O-Okay, give me a brush.
-别这么急躁 -在这呢
- Don't get all huffy. - No. Here...
-我不知道刷子在哪 -什么 什么
- I don't know where they are. - What? What?
看 我在照你说的做 宝贝 翻篇吧
Look, I'm doing it your way, babe. Let it go.
晚安
Good night.
我觉得该翻篇的是你
Feels like you need to let it go.
-真的吗 -对啊
- Really? - Yeah, r...
不不不 别这样
Oh, no. No, no. Don't do it.
你不想和我来一场油漆大战的 你不想
You do not want to get in a paint fight with me. You don't.
也许我想
Or maybe I do.
别
D...
-这样看起来不错 -有吗
-that looks-- that looks good. - Oh, oh, does it?
-有 -这样看起来也好吗
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表